Anyone on Sup Forums own an electric skateboard? Post your setups and tips

Anyone on Sup Forums own an electric skateboard? Post your setups and tips

OP here, only own one electric board - Evolve Bamboo GT, 97mm Flywheels

I hope you hit a rock and die faggot. Motorized boards are a waste of money and I'll tell you why
>You have legs

By your logic bikes and cars are a waste of money, at least I'm getting out and about which I doubt you do.

fuck off caveman

I'm not that Hillary supporting cuck lol

I'm not gay, so no.

These are so cool wanna get one so badly

Aw dude, just suck a couple dicks and join the fun. Quit being a sourpuss.

No I hate how lazy faggots rely on motors for a fucking piece of wood with wheels on it.
I own a BMX and I bike ~30 miles everyday m8. try harder next time :^)

Save up and get one, definitely worth it for commuting but its just fun as hell anyway.

I've gone 9 miles on a regular long board like it was nothing. I dont need it to be motorized.

I mountain bike with friends but cruising around without having to kick push or worrying about hills is great. Don't knock it till you try it m80

Same, regular longboards are great but for long trips and inclines electric boards are where its at

I don't say this much, but OP truly is a fucking faggot. Jesus Christ

"I'm old and scared of new things."

fucking hell, man. Sheltered much?

Nah but they're pretty cool

so fucking expensive too

>Electric skateboard
Holy shit. I remember they made these in the early 90s.

They were gay then, too.

except the ones now are well built and a good means of transport

Same here.

closet homo confirmed

gross, boosted board and hillary clinton

How fucking lazy are ppl? I bet youre american

wrong and wrong. atleast i'm getting out and about, also go mountain biking every weekend so suck me. also better go return your car dude, thats pretty fucking lazy.

Still gay, though.

Not a violent person but I would feel a strong urge to slap someone on an electric skateboard but I'll cop to gatekeeping because I skated competitively for years.

pretty sad that watching someone have fun pisses you off so much man

> I skated competitively for years.
Lol sure you did. Playing tony hawks doesn't count.

@op show me a pic of the underside. Interested in seeing it. Never seen electric longboards before.

taking a pic now

I have a regular longboard and wouldn't want to put a motor on it. What's the point?

longer rides without legs getting tired, able to get up hills with ease. as you'd know longboards are about cruising mostly and this just lets you do it for longer and you can get some good speed up if that is your thing.

I've been skating since I was a wee lad, electric boards are in my opinion kinda silly but Jesus; you need to chill the fuck out, take a walk buddy, talk to some people IRL, I think you seriously need it.

this

What sort of range do electric longboards have? To be honest, some of the reason I longboard is because of the exercise aspect. I also like that my longboard doesn't cost hundreds of dollars and need charging.

You lazy cunt. What's wrong with pushing? Don't you want legs of steel and the stamina of a jack rabbit? What a fucking waste you are

my legs are pretty big from biking. better trade in that car of yours

I think there's something primal and awesome about the fact that a longboard is just a planks with wheels. HAving a motor kind of convolutes this.

I get about 30km on a single charge. of course man, i still exercise but i just had the money to spare and no regrets, its fun and useful.

Haha car. I've been skating since I was 13. That's almost 15 years now.

skating and longboarding or just skating?