Rate my lecturer

Rate my lecturer

A little on the dumpy, pear-shaped side, but great fucking heels.

7/10 (+3 for the shoes).

Need more pics though

She's pretty hot, but looks like she would be a bit of a bitch.

slut/10

moar

Dumpy/10

She needs to work out. She could be smoking but she wants to be respected for her brain so she lets her ass go to pot.

ask 4 boobs OP

This thread again/10

I surely would be glad to piss in her mouth

I'd hit it and quit it. although it doesn't take much to be bangable in my eyes. I do post on the 4chans after all

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ/10

She's pretty. She makes sensible fashion choices. And it looks like she has a fat ass. 10/10

This isn't a very flattering pic. It looks like she has a nice Mom-bod. What does she teach?

gender studies

all the sudden, its a 0/10.

Tastes very. To me, she looks like the kind of woman who you bend over some furniture and tell to spread her cheeks, and when she takes a deep sigh and then does it, you say to yourself "Holy shit!" Then you enjoy a nice round of anal with her.

So she's doing research on which gender she wants to be?
Also I don't believe you, she has a feminine haircut and shaved legs.

Behavioural Science

Well, that is ironic. Is she married? Gay? What does her partner look like? What would she say if she knew you posted her pick here? And...what kind of Sup Forumstard takes a course in gender studies?

Creampie science

Again, this pic isn't very flattering. OP, what have you learned from her? Other than how to disrespect women, I mean...

if there's no pic, it isn't me (OP)
she's married

Don't joke about that. I wrote my dissertation on BBC, and was granted my PhD in Cuck Studies. Of course, I'm here...so I don't need to tell you that.

smoking hot

Does she teach mineralology?

best pic so far

She looks like a 1960s European movie star here. Like Anna Karina (pic related).

The clothing is much too conservative for my liking. Has she ever done anything vaguely sexual in your class?

What does she think of your plan to get a creepshot of her puffy, stinky mom-crotch, OP?

she was leaning on my desk yesterday which gave me an epic shot of her cleavage.

Rate my lecturer.

never asked

Rape my lecturer

Solid 8/10. Very pretty face.

Looks teasing there

>Pic related

I have more if you want?

You should. She's just a normal woman, user. A little old for you, but just like an average woman in every other way.

Cute/10

Ted Bundy/10

we found her address last month so could happen
KEK

This is a classy pic. It shows that she doesn't really have attractive features, but more than makes up with it using style. Some lucky guy probably gets to see that hairdo bobbing up and down until he shoots his load down her throat. I bet it's grand.

Or you could just leave her alone and let her live a normal life. What's that? Something about autism?

I bet he fingers him while sucking

Probs uses wedding ring finger