How can white boys even compete?

how can white boys even compete?

They have jobs

We can't

Us white boys prefer not to hold women at gunpoint like you do, so we can not compete in that department

by having stable respectable jobs

Us "white boys" have stable income and are significantly less likely to get a girl pregnant than bounce.

Will we are not shit posting niggers to start. We have jobs. We don't have to keep our women at gunpoint. That is just for starters

Who keeps posting this shit and why do you faggots respond?

We are busy building our life.

That's why people you guys bitch about old white men. That's around the time it starts to pay off.

notice she looks happy? That's because she's many months pregnant and her man didn't up and leave like her dad surely did. Black women love white guys because they're the ones who'd know just how bad a nigger thug is.

Is that a fucking hi-point? Owning quality firearms, that's how we compete.

lol lil tracy is a beast.. his best friend is lil peep who is white as hell and tracy is like a goth alt rap guy, very far from being a nigger in my book

looks like a toy gun to me, it's not, but it'd be a bit more intimidating if it didn't look like I could snap it in half over my knee.

Close enough, it's a dog shit hi-point. It's usually all they can afford. Nigger ProTip: stick with spears...they don't malfunction.

Oh I dunno..
Where would nigger culture be without the influence of white people?

Oh yea, that's right.. You'd all be showering in cow-piss in bumfuck nowhere Africa.

#youarewelcome

wtf that's tracy

implying i wanted that woman with the body of a 12 yr old boy

Mostly by not being subhuman scum.

It's like his clothes are trying to escape back to their original owners

They don't need to compete. Who would want to touch that after that nog and probably all his friends too.

Probably some white boy that loves black cock.

How can white boys compare, indeed.

wasted trip on non white dudes

By having jobs, paying our bills, staying out of trouble and not having AIDS

Kek'd

More athletic, intelligent, and all around talented.

lil tracy

This niggas so hard, dude you can see the outline of his cock. So gangsta.

>hi-point
>no ass
do black people know how embarrassing they look when they do this

clearly not a challenge I am concerned with if this is what a winner looks like!

>2017
>not knowing about bronzer

They're white friendo

AYYY GOTHBOICLIQUE. skinny nigga up next countin' guap w/ lil peep x

>Having a job
>Having trigger discipline
>Respecting a gun
>Being /fit/
>Being at least more /fa/ than this fagtoad
>Having a halfway decent haircut
>Having a real pet
>Having a real laptop
>Having a non-slag gf
>Having some sense of style in room decor
0/10 bait.

Compete with dirty fucking apemen? Sure we can. We can make fire.

its easy to compete with niggers. white boys got:

mo money
mo house
mo better food
mo better life
not in jail
edumacated
mo better job

tl;dr its easy to outdo a nigger simply by not being a nigger

Nice TV, nice macbook, nice rug, nice painting, nice looking bed, shitty Hi Point. SMFH when will niggers learn. Instead of buying all that useless shit why not fill up that change jar with some real money and buy a Walther or a Glock. I swear niggers spend huge amounts of money on useless shit, but when it comes to something that will save there lives they skimp out and always buy Tec9s or Hi Points.

theyre definitely super italian..but still white

Are we looking at the same pic. Where's this trigger discipline you speak of?

Nigga you been fapping too much. Can you not see the fucking gun in his hand?

Why is he holding a fake gun?

Get those eyes checked private! I see a finger in that trigger guard. Niggers lol!

Try going back and rereading my post, and OP's question.

Touché.

do black people not realize everything they do is based on what they have seen white people do, whether steal, kill or rape. Even rap is degenerate poetry, it's why they call it black history month and not black culture month

lil tracy can fuck my bitch

The thing is that all that stuff is hers and the only thing that is the niggers is the gun and maybe the laptop

Ha! Didn't even consider that shit but your probably right. Anything in that room that is an apple product or fires projectiles is most likely his. Everything else is hers. Lol!

Because us white boys arent filthy niggers like you

Yet as a niggerboy ive fucked more crackers than any other race. You guys hate us but then fetishsize us lmao. Damn it feels good to be a nigger. To see someone say how much they dont need or want you then have them crawling back to you to be your lil slaves. I once sent a white girls dad a video of me fucking his daughter cause he was such a nigger hater.

Employment.

Oh snap.

>how can white boys even compete?

Easy. While you are serving 35 years for rape, I will be engaging in harmless 'white' activities instead.

Fathers Day.

suppose if youre always losing youve gotta win some

Stable job, intelligent conversations, not be in prison, lower chance of aids, and not smell like shit 99% of the time. Not hard actually go compete.

>Be me
>Be STD and Med-Free