Bruce arena will be replacing klinsmann any day now

>bruce arena will be replacing klinsmann any day now
>this pretty much guarantees landon donovan will return to the USMNT

it's time to make the USMNT great again

>again
>Donovan
>great

that 2014 snub still hurts

Arenas most likely coming back as interm coach, as far as Donovan come back. It would be interesting. I rather see him on the field than bradlel.

Bruce Arena will make USMNT great again but no way Landon comes back. Even as like a minor assistant coach. Most players over the age of 25 wouldn't respect him.

When this all fails and Brucey calls it quits to fall back to his GM role with the lags, I'm shitposting the fuck out of it.

Bruce Arena doesn't mean Landycakes back. It means Jonothan Bornstein's return and the leave of all Germans except Fabian Johnson, Brooks, and Jones.

He'll call up the actual best MLS players rather than Bradlel, Jones and Altisnore and make the USMNT great again.

>Nagbe-Pulisic-Klejstan-Johnson midfield

>actual proactive soccer

I am cumming buckets at the thought of Klinsmeme being fired for Arena

>butt hurt because his mlels team has less sCups.
It's about improving our NT. I have more in Bruce than klingsy,for fuck sake bring in Bradley. I don't understand how he doesn't accept responsibility and still gets away with it. That shouldn't be the standard.

It will just be all the Galaxy players.

>Galaxy

>American

The only one who would be called up is Lleget and old man Don Ovan

I'm not even shit talking the lags. Bruce is going to get BTFO at the Azteca, miss the WC and quit to focus on his GM career. And he should, he doesn't owe shit to any of the fags wanting him to produce a golden era

>Arena

>proactive soccer

Top kek he has been le bunker and counter man for the majority of his career.

>Nagbe

>good

Maybe last year but he's shit now like the Timberinas

No one is asking him to do that. The assumption is that he'd agree to quit the USMNT after Russia 2018.

>t. Tumblrs fan
And you wonder why your team didn't make the playoffs this year

z-zardes is the future for the lags tho...

Could anyone else see Bruce pulling off some tough guy American coach bullshit with Pulisic like "he may have proved himself in Germany, but he still has work to do over here!" and then bench him for some MlelS player?

It's about making the WC not about golden ear. That shit is so out of touch atm. We can still make it even if lost in Mexico.

I don't understand why Juergen is going back to the old tactics. That line up and delayed change in formation should be another wake up call.

No, I see him not really doing anything different. He'll call up the same players and play 4-4-2 bunker and counter like he's done all his career

Good. Pulisic and maybe F. Johnson are the only players on the team capable of playing fast attacking soccer.

>no dempsey
>team falls apart
is klinscuck even trying

We'll win where we should win, but I still see us struggling with Mexico and CRC

and thats why hes been so successful, he doesn't try out meme tactics every game like klinsmann

>bruce arena
>plays in a stadium

soon it will be 2024 and bradley will still be in the starting 11