Hey Sup Forumsros what are these little bumps on the head of my penis? Never had sex so can't be an std/sti

Hey Sup Forumsros what are these little bumps on the head of my penis? Never had sex so can't be an std/sti

Penile papules. Don't worry, they are quite normal.

Cancer

that's normal bro, i have it too.

Ok thanks dude thought I had mega aids or something

Yh many guys do they're just friction buffers don't sweat about them. A doc will take them off for you no problems xxx

looks like hpv. you mom was probably a bitch and cheated on your father. You got it when you were born.

Heck

This. I have them too.

Why all the hate faggit?

its normal, just remember to wash your dick every time you shower.

They're called pearly penile papules and they are harmless. They are kinda common

they are there because of circumcision. sometimes the doctor will use a different technique that results in bumpy texture so when you put it in, this texture is more appealing to women. don't remove them. they are there for a reason.

fuck off to tumblr if you want to be treated nice.

Will this prevent their growth and/or get rid of them?

Are you serious? People are worse on there.

You gonna post any more pics?

They most likely will be around for years but keeping clean may prevent them from getting worse

I'm not circumcised just peeled the foreskin back broski

What are you some kind of fricking faggo?

I tried to get them lasered away but the doctor said it will left scars

They actually tried it on a small spot and then stopped because it indeed left a little scar

I removed some of them with a nail clipper because i thought it looked gross

End of story is that im 31yrs now and never got a girl who cared about it (got like 8) so stop waisting your time caring about it its just how you are

I wish my dad would have told me this but he suicided on alcohol so there goes that

Thanks for the advice and I'm very sorry to hear about your father

This is some autistic shit right here

Good advice? On this site? Am I dreaming?

Fucking mental

Sup Forums doesn't mess around when it comes to dicks

Op here what about these bumps?

sti? what are you a fag?
get an evo

Those are the flavor granules that make your dick taste delicious. Leave them alone.