Remind me again why are black people considered Human...

Remind me again why are black people considered Human? As a race they are closer in average intelligence to monkeys than they are to non-blacks. If it weren't for white people colonizing their shit continent they no doubt would still be swinging from trees, hurling shit at each other.

they're not
/thread

-the colors dont even are the correct considering the scale
-you are a total fag
-delete this thread

>the colors dont even are the correct considering the scale
>don't even are correct

You must be black.

>USA
>95
kek

english is not my first language, how many languages do you speak?

Why anyone is considered humans? only japanese and chinese people are humans.

Source?

I can't bring myself to consider this as valid.

Why don't you comment on his first statement, rather then attacking his poor grammer?

ahahaha turks and arabs higher iq then iran when all they ever done is islam ahahaha what a mong op is

W R O N G
/thread

It's probably true. You can't have high IQ while being malnourished. Considering famine is rampant there it's not that surprising. Also nice b8

/thread

google it

Because we can interbreed dipshit

look accurate to me. I'm familiar with the IQs of every country. Which is funny, because mexicans have an average IQ of 88. Three points higher than a monkey.

YOu can argue all you want. You have to accept the fact that where niggers live, there are low IQs.

Whites and Asians are superior to the other races.

Now, do we discount an entire race because they are not as capable as us? I think the answer is no.

Try and help them, but bear in mind they are less than you.

About all you can do

>no schooling system
>everyone dumb
>grow up cannot improve country
>no school
>rinse and repeat

Add more nigger to this. Thats one of the bigger problems for sure.

Why is a Doberman smart, and a Beegle a scary little faggot?

you can't just say "HURR DURR THEY DUMB CAUSE THEY BLACK" Makes you seem as dumb as them.

i want proof of a real investigation of IQs´of monkeys and low IQs countries

Let me show you some handy charts then... You cant win with you people. just so irrational.

Forgive me if I dont actually provide any. I already know youre on my side anyway. 88, brother.

Amy schumer

Isn't environment one of the biggest factors for IQ? Most black people aren't raised in a good one, that's why they can't develop greater than other races where school is being pushed more (asian, white etc)

why help them when you can use them?

>high physical ability/low mental ability
or
>high mental ability/low physical ability

the smarter peoples should always use the stronger but less intelligent as manpower, otherwise why do we ride horses and camels and use pack mules?
because they're stronger than us but also dumber than us, meaning we can manipulate them as much as we want

Im gonna argue that if they were as smart as us, their culture would have advanced alongside ours. Its mostly their own fault they fell so far behind.

it's mostly the stigma agianst white people thats why they didnt want to improve. Colonies that embraced it did well (japan, singapore)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

By the time we had anything to do with them, they were already hundreds of years behind us culturally. We cant blame europeans for being immediately superior at first contact. Its the same with the natives.

especially when Africa has so many natural resources and yet the furthest they ever got in technological advancements was a sharp stick and primitive longbow

Thanks op u made me laugh

Japan didnt have the initial advantage of a large population and landmass that africa had so we cant hold it to the same standards as far as thats concerned

exactly. This is fact, whether people want to believe it or not.

also coupled with the supposed fact that humans have existed in Africa longer than any other place in the world
>more time
>more resources
>still doesn't invent shit

The average IQ of a gorilla between 80-90.

It's a sad truth

They only get dumber from here on out.

It think you get it now.

This is a good thread. This is gonna be a good St.Patricks day.

why do you give a shit about any of that?

science 'n shit. people gotta learn

that's cause all the smart ones moved on to europe and asia

i'd rather learn about space. history and anthropology are for fags

:(

That map is absolute bullshit

First of all, there's no way they've got reliable data on North Korea and most African countries, or even all western countries in comparable proper IQ tests across large enough sample sizes with standardized tests.

Secondly, Suriname and British Guyana are like 90% black African. How can those countries have a much higher IQ than sub-saharan Africa.

Thirdly, the fact that no year is given, as well as no source, confirms my suspicion:
Some neckbeard made this map in their basement.

but there are no niggers in space...

>iq RANGE of 70-95
>talking about 1 gorilla
>>>>>average

found the low iq ape

We got a lot of idiots here.

Aww. Someone late on your welfare check, Tyrone?

Mine is actually in the appearing to be a genius to those of average intelligence, thank you very much you 14 year old faggot.

keked

IQ tests are culturally biased. These people arent inferior, they just have a different way of seeing things.

Since when did we colonize Africa?

Goddamn it op. argue with me. I was on your side, now im on this side. Show me how much of a fucking genius u are faggot.

ITT: Retards who don't understand the graph's flaw.

Get off my site. You're not smart enough to be here.

The only flaw is that the IQs arent much lower