Post your gf/ex/wife. Whatever you promised you wouldn't share

Post your gf/ex/wife. Whatever you promised you wouldn't share.

To start, interest? This girl was a good catholic girl in senior year hs, with a chinese catholic bf for 2 years. She couldn't resist me, and I turned her innocence into a slut. She gave her her beliefs and bf just to get my cock. I have many pics. wwyd

bumpp!!

Show us how u changed her

Bump

i fingerd her during mass. She kept telling me to stop but I know she wanted me to keep going. She was dripping wet. Had a wet spot on her skirt when she walked out haha

I won't share pics, but the girl I corrupted was a Chinese girl too. She was really prude, wasn't into sex. We dated for about 4 months before she went back to Australia. I turned her into a total slut...there was basically nothing she wouldn't do. She has fucked over 30 guys in the past 6 months now, and always tells me about it. Total size queen now too.

And so why don't you drop em here?

i love destoying girls innocence. It's really the best. Please post pics! anything

Show pics of her being an obedient slut

more?

Fat bitch of an ex.

her mom thought i was just a friend, and thoght she would never cheat on her 2 year chinese boyfriend. She took us to a park to go for a walk and have bible study. We fucked instead in public. She had a creampie and walked to her mom and lied about how good of a bible study we had.

God, asian pussy is the best.

wwyd
she loved being abused. Called a slut. Slammed into walls. Into being bitten and slapped. hard. also into tickle torture

Awwwwesome, more?

tell me how youd abuse her

Something related to church, maybe facefucking while confessing in that cabin?

btw, do you have bj pics of her?

Bump

Bump

Nice butthole

U better have a vid of u slapping her hard

my gf

Her name isn't Amber, is it?

How'd you know??

Are you serious right now? Because she looks like my roommate's girlfriends older sister.

Where are you from user?

And how old is the sister?

My roommate's girlfriend is 22 or 23, I don't recall. Which makes Amber like 25 I believe. I've only met her once. They still live with their mom. I'm from Illinois.

Buffalo

You had me concerned until Illinois

Yes..?

What a coincidence otherwise lol

Now I'm curious to see this sister

Rachael Huitson - Durham, England

Op?

Any moar, almost local

Rachael Eve Huitson and ye shall find the facebook profile (All locked down as she is a massive slag)

Will be back shortly with n00ds.

pls deliver fampai

Average fuck

Apologies, n00ds are present here somewhere however there is a lot of shit to sort thru :/

Would fuck

paper bag job but that thigh/pussy game is fire

nice op, got any selfies of this slut

Word

Is she going to strip down and spread for us?

Wife

Why do asian girls always have the ugliest roast beef pussies?

Also they like to suck nipples.

Not bad

Thanks user

She's hot. More?

Any full body?

I would eat her out

Your all making me regret dumping her lol

>You're

You shouldn't regret it. She's gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

Let's see this little piggy's whole body anonkun

Hey man, I was in this thread 12 hours ago. Ive saved all her pics. Just had trouble trying to get into email accounts.

No full bod or fucking
Just the blowie

Last one
Anyone getting off to her? :D

I love it. Any of her really swallowing it?

any interested?

More of her