Why do girls expect to be taken seriously?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YH2_QA6U9do
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Women know deep down they really amount to nothing but a baby making machine. That's why they never shut up telling you otherwise.

youtube.com/watch?v=YH2_QA6U9do
>four women who complain that they can't find love, but they're taking it up the arse

reminder this is created by a gay man and isn't an accurate portrayal of female sexuality but gay male sexuality and when impressionable women try to live it they end up miseralbe

Because pussy feels nice, and you can't just hit a woman over the head with a rock and drag her back to your cave.

Head first, of course, so she doesn't fill up with dirt.

bullfuckingshit it isnt an accurate portrayl

have you ever met women under 40?

unless this show created a whole group of women who lived their life by its rules or they did already - this show is accurate now

>girls
you mean 40 year old housewives

and therefore no women like or relate to the characters...wait

>have you ever met women under 40?

Have you? They don't do this shit unless they're rich New Englanders. Women under 40 are on drugs or "exploring" their sexuality with anyone who's not a white cishet man.

>Women under 40 are on drugs or "exploring" their sexuality with anyone who's not a white cishet man.

youre so right and everything else doesnt apply like their attitudes or behaviours

its like they arent anything like women under 40 at all!

topkek

Most people you're talking about have a bad attitude for reasons that have nothing to do with Sex and the City. It's been going on since the 40's when people thought fucking Betty Boop was edgy. Sorry about your dick though.

Loved this show as a kid tbhfam. Girls gave their youth to their careers and ended up looking for their partner a bit late in life while having to deal with their own elaborated tastes as a result of their prosperity and life experience. And what's wrong with that? The men were portrayed fairly. Loved Kyle MacLachlan, the bald lawyer with the hairy back and Mr. Big.

I'm an Eastern European male btw.

nobody blamed satc for their attitudes, the point was that girls behave like these characters

you're a dumb cunt senpai

Because they have cunts and know how to use them to drain you of all your money and life force.

>the point was that girls behave like these characters

Yeah that was *your* point. And you're barely making it. The people who took Sex and the City seriously in any capacity when it was airing, were almost all over 40. Younger women don't have the money to live in an expensive flat in NY and get annual nose jobs and usually they don't have any friends they can trust either.

again bullshit

i know a girl from sydney who moved to new york, infact i know a number of them now i think of it - many became journalists / social media bloggers n shit

and tonnes of nose jobs

they all talk in SATC speak

anyway fuck off mate what's your actual argument? that women don't behave like the SATC characters right? they do, you're wrong, eat shit

There is a whole world outside of New York, that isn't full of shitty rich people like New York is.

Yeah I gotta say that's what I got out of the show too. If you focus on yourself and your career, you can look good, but you wind up with equally bizarre, self-centred (not always in a bad way) partners when you start dating seriously.

fuck's wrong with the characters? Most of them were monogamous at some point in the series. And shopping for shoes and having cocktail dinners afterwards is what upper middle class women do everywhere. I just don't get this nigh Islamic reaction to the show 15 years after the fact.

bouop

>used to watch this as a pre-teen
>mum was worried I was gay
>only watched it because I liked the slutty older one