Ask a guy that can suck his own dick anything

Ask a guy that can suck his own dick anything

Could you do it straight away? Or did it take practice? I've tried on several occasions, like laying on my back, putting my feet in the air and walking down the wall if you get what I mean, tried it in the bath and shit too, but just cannot reach. I'm like 7" erect, but my back just feels like it's gonna give out.

Also, does it feel as good as getting a blowjob? Or not cause you're having to do it yourself.

Are you out of the norm at all physically? Hyper long dick, short, tall, thin, etc?

Prove it, post a pic licking on it

When you make a warm beverage, such as tea or coffee, do you put the milk in first or second?

I'm also curious, are there any specific exercises you did to be able to do it?
My gf won't give head and if she won't do it, I'd like to take care of it myself.

not OP, but I am a god at this ability.
I couldnt do it til after years of occasional practice. It only became a more frequent thing when I got good at it. I can do it any time, but only if I skip meals on the day of can I go all the way.
The best way to make myself cum is use my hips to move while my head stays stationary. quickest way to cum is fuck the inside of my cheek.
At first it feels like sucking a dick, but once you get good its like having sex.

Is it any better for you than it was for me?
I was able to at like 13-16 and it was just meh, jerking off felt better, and couldn't get past the head regardless.. I think I sucked my own dick before I got a blowjob from anyone else too so that really says a lot about how less that stellar it was that my virgin cock didn't find it amazing lol.

can you suck your own dick?

I dont know best exercises.
I started out with legs over the head, but at some point I could sit on my arms and pull/bend myself down.

BTW used to be ashamed, but its kind of a bonus in life..

I think you have to be kind of gay to do it and super horny. Cause its fun to take your time sucking dick as well as receiving and of course you end up with cum in your mouth.
Since its easy to me its no big deal. Apparently its not bad for your health.

How is your back in the days afterwards?

>can suck his own dick too

I hear yoga is good. I would love to be able to suck my own dick, but I'm just not that flexible. My dick is about 6 inches. Just don't need a broken back.

Can you suck your own dick?

Have a pic?

answer me

I work in a warehouse and do fine, but still prefer a day of recovery for when I do it.
Stretching is good before and after. You could probably learn to do a back bend too, though mine isnt as extreme as my front bend. I like twisting and bending back the day after.

No matter what its sore, but it depends on if I decide to go all the way or half way. Half way usually has minimal repercussions if it isnt too long.

Well I'm bi and was at that age as well, didn't seem to help matters. Sucking my cousins cock was much better.

hOW DO YOU GET NEET BUX TO DO THAT ALL DAY?

Its too hard to take a pic. I wouldnt share them anyway.

it's pretty sore but flexibility helps and being a naturally well endowed guy doesn't hurt either

yes, yes I can

Sucking dick is great, but I never swallowed another mans cum. Its better knowing its my own.
I want to raise a family or at least fall in love and women are much easier. I wouldnt want to publicly date men til my family is either dead or their opinion is irrelevant.

I'm just average around 6 inches, but I can go all the way and then some so size wouldnt matter even if you were a girl.

same.

I can't help but feel like I'm hurting my back in the long term by over-extending.

I dont think so. I read that its healthy or no harm to you.
gymnasts, contortionists they get away with all that bending.
I dont typically do it except on maybe fridays when I know I can rest or I can do it during the week, but its quick and I dont go as far.

If I could suck my own dick I wouldn't need to use those nasty germ covered women.

I'm not OP, but I happen to have succeeded in sucking my own dick once as well. Pic related is a shitty drawing I made to illustrate the position I used to a friend once.

My dick measured from the pubic bone ranges between 7.5 and 8 inches, which according to some sources is like 99th percentile. I'll note for a moment that believing me when I say this is like believing someone when you ask them to roll a 100-sided die and they tell you it landed on 100. Except in this case the die is a penis.
I was also pretty flexible as a kid, being able to put my leg behind my head with relative ease. Now that I'm 20 years of age it's not as easy anymore but I can still do that.
I'm also quite tall, 6'4''.

The one time I actually managed to do it, I didn't get much more than the tip in my mouth. The trick seemed to be to allow the weight of my legs to push my pelvis down while I sat upside down in my bed. I definitely pushed myself too far that night, though. For the couple weeks after I had this lingering back pain. Also during those weeks whenever I tried to reproduce my past success, I couldn't get myself to do it, probably because of that back pain.

It helps that I've been getting into traps and other practically gay stuff. That way both the act of sucking dick and the reception of said suck are a turn on. I should note that I wasn't able to get off with just my mouth alone, and had to jerk myself off at the same time before I could blow my load.

I think that about covers it. It was enjoyable in the moment, but the prospect of back pain has made me refrain from further attempts for a while.

that is literally physically impossible try again

milk second you must be a heathen if you do it any other way

black coffee every time.

what the fuck is that picture

ask me aswell

I can do it but what does it do to you mentally? socially?

You're just not trying hard enough

nothing really, it's not a big part of my life. i don't enjoy it, it doesn't feel good, and it hurts if you do it too hard.
if you use it in moderation ig it's fine but i went and deepthroated myself for 3 hours expecting to be able to cum. :/

You just suck at giving head.

For me my conscious is heavy. As much as I wish I was normal I can't change that now and have a unique perspective on life.

ok then suck and fuck away!
no one really cares as long as you don't tell them :)

How would you react if someone told you to go fuck yourself?

Yeah thats true. It used to affect me when I was younger though. I probably would have settled down if I wasnt insecure.