FB/IG fap thread

FB/IG fap thread

What would you do to her?

My body is ready for more.

WWYD to her?

WWYD to my slutty 1st cousin?

are u fapping/saving her

Want moar?

Absolutely, I've been on the fence about my friend, since she herself is a bit too much there, but this girl is just right. It's awesome and fuck making me hard as a rock.

Yeah, been edging for like 2 hours. Gonna be a massive one once I finally go. Usually blow on my girl here, or reading someone's wwyd about her. It's my favorite cum target. But your girl is def getting saved for future sessions. Want more of mine? I love guys saving and getting off to her.

Please. She looks absolutely ready to suck my cock. Would love to cum in her mouth and have it dribble down her tits. Any interest in this girl?

Anyone interested in this girl?

Damn, her curves are perfect. Any with tits out? Ultimate fuck piece.

Wew fucking laddie, bonus round!

Can someone do this girl?

>bitchface continues even with friend
Hnnnggg

Wow. Fucking wow. Incredible body. Would love to lay her on her back, fuck her hard and make those tits bounce. I feel like I wouldn't have enough hands to grab hold of her. Your GF? Also, thoughts on this girl?

More of right! Preferably in shorts

Left looks like a celeb, can't quite put my finger on in. Kind Aubrey plaza like. Both very fuckable, would love a 3way. both have amazing legs, want to spread them both and fill them with my seed, then watch as they eat it out of each other's pussies.

More with her hair back like that?

She do. Just want grab hold of those bottoms as she walks out, slowly stripping her naked for a full view. Sit her on the edge and eat her beaver.

Anyone interested?

Thanks user. Any full frontal, or pussy spread? Not many girls can grab my attention aside form my obsession, but this girl is doing it to me. Would love your thoughts on pic related.

Sexy top.

Well my dicks now hard

Saved all. Keep them comin

Damnnnn she's got a fantastic ass!

Fuck i want to smash that busty bitch
More?

yes more

What would you do to her user?

Keep emmcoming

Who's the other girl with her in these?

her best friend

Any idea if they've gotten kinky together?

that bitch has over 1k on her pictures, not interested

jeez, ig?

prob lol

They ever fuck each other?

her name or fb user? please