As well as Darkness and Prep-Time.

just being a super great guy

> prep time

Actually this does account for a lot.

>Prep-Time
>Nolan's Batman - prep time
>Snyder's Batman - prep the bull

Nihilism, intelligence and a wicked sense of humor

In BVS i thought some of the scene concepts on paper must of seemed in poor taste. Two come to mind. The first was child Bruce being lifted by bats while spinning, and wonder woman in the air plane. It surprises me how unrefined the film seemed with out of place moments like these.

WHAIRRISHZSHE?
WHARFISSEE?

The incredible ability to increase his physical strength and mental prowess just by smacking a tire with a sledgehammer

Integrity.

Determination, discipline, persistence, Alfred and a whole lotta money.

I think it would have been worse if they tried showing her about to take off in her invisible jet before deciding to help with doomsday. The lasso was done just fine though.

>The first was child Bruce being lifted by bats while spinning
What? I haven't seen the movie, but please tell me this isn't actually in it.

memes

Child Bruce was tonally perfect
I don't get the wonder woman scene in the theatrical cut though. It literally made no sense without the ultimate edition explaining it (though it was minor)
But in the theatrical cut it looked like she was on a plane, saw the news and then somehow managed to get to the battlefield. And I was wondering if she parachuted or what

There are a few moments like that in the theatrical cut. The whole plot with the black woman who lied about Superman being cut is the most damning, but Clark's first investigation into batman not being shown is also in there

>commenting on a film he hasn't seen
Sup Forums everybody

It was in a dream sequence

What? I thought she was in a hotel or something. I watched cinematic once and ultimate once am I retarded?

I haven't seen the cinematic since it was in theatres, but as I recall it didn't show her in the hotel
In the ultimate cut, she's in a hotel when the fight starts, packing
About halfway through she's on a plane and sees the news on a monitor on one of the seats
And then towards the end (and this definitely isn't in the theatrical cut) she's shown leaving the plane as a stewardess tries to stop her and it's made clear that the plane hasn't taken off yet

>and this definitely isn't in the theatrical cut
But I remember it?

Meme voice.

Meme code of not killing.

Not her leaving the plane
Her being on the plane is in the theatrical cut, and it shows her see the battle on the news and look concerned
The next time we see her is when she blocks Doomsday's laser and the whole "she with you?" scene

Virtue.

Prep time.

You're retarded OP.

The reason batman is the MOST iconic superhero out of all the DC characters, is because he has NO superpowers.

>Random guy asks question about movie he hasn't seen
>>>>>comenting
Really makes you think

Throat cancer.

Losing all cartilage in his legs after one year of crime fighting.

being rich

if I had the money Bruce Wayne has I would also become Batman

The way explained by the comics is that he's the most intelligent man on earth and train his body into top of human condition.

Being born with almost unlimited funds is sorta a super power in itself. He has the resources to get the best equipmemt around, so he has multiple angles to solving a situation.

i like the theory of batmans super power is a super human willpower and determination

its a dreamsequence

Causing numbers to repeat themselves

Orphanism