Whats the point of living and life ?

whats the point of living and life ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=waL3DAl55zQ
smile.amazon.com/Selfish-Gene-Anniversary-Landmark-Science/dp/0198788606/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1489773969&sr=8-1&keywords=selfish gene
youtube.com/watch?v=jK1EqqHIOqw&t=1204s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

to procreate with the most genetically perfect specimens and then die

there is no meaning. You live and then you die, you can do whatever you want, that's all.

pretty much this.

To uncover the true question of this universe, we already know the answer.

To poop daily

Forget the girl. I'll take the car.

Some people really want to see the world, or in this case the universe, burning

*poop twice a day

What's bad with a bit of madness?

Name of the movie?

The goal is feel pleasure and avoid pain.

To have a Porsche like in the background

the point is to ensure that your genetics pass on to the next generation.

Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women!

the good old 70s

never again...

You answered your own question mate

point? nah user you got it wrong... there is no point only chaos.

this

There is no point, life is literally becoming boring when you past the 25+ age.

Going to party, city, clubs or whatever is just plain simple boring... There is nothing interesting in this world. Just full of these pathetic humans doing something what they think gives them meaning.

Cathy Fille Soumise
x hamster movies SLASH 5861947 SLASH cathy_fille_soumise_1977_-_brigitte_lahaie_and_erica_cool.html

Yes

Your DNA drives the body it needs to procreate and disseminate itself, this is the point.
The only point.

Your hopes, dreams, aspirations, your family, job, career, children, wife/husband, accomplishments and legacy are inherently without value.
Your life in of itself is pointless, pass on your genes and die, that's all.

Never had fun and just turn 25.
Fuck...

Once a week*

Are you a Nihilist?

>whats the point of living and life ?

Killing niggers and Jews.

You're seriously asking that question to someone on Sup Forums?

Hi Trumpkin. Welcome to our little nihilist club

to find a way to plug in usb 2 the first time.

I'm nothing, I'm a bag of skin with special sauce in it that makes me fuck and pop out young.
Just like every other living thing on Earth.

I suppose I am a Nihilist if accepting the truth of our situation is that. This isn't like the Matrix, it fucking is.
Wake up AnoNeo, take the red pill.

What kind of outdated piece of shit of technology do you even own?

Honestly Im going to give you the actual answer. The only one that will ever and will always be true. Ready!?
Its yours to do what you want!
Most people waste their entire lives not realizing this.

Yep he was, yep we are.

you got that new fancy ones?

Does know how a car works make it less usable? Does it hamper your ability to drive it? Does it prohibit your ability to enjoy the ride?

Of course no need to make life more difficult for yourself

To glorify Jesus and molest junior high girls.

Boys*

WTF?
Enjoying a car ride? Why?
Are you that easily entertained?
They say little things please little minds, enjoy user!

What the fuck is wrong with you?

To Make America Great Again of course

>Porsche

Wake up idiot. It's a Citroen ID19.

OP, why do you have a clip out of an European documentary ?

>It's a Citroen ID19.
aka, a girls car

Forty-two

Don't forget to bring your towel

No, you dolt. I'm saying is you are strapped to the seat, and the car is perpetually going forward with no breaks. It's up to you to steer. You might as well enjoy it since you're stuck there. Knowing how the car works still won't change a thing since you're, I repeat, still stuck there.

Bitches don't know about the goddess.

there is no point to life, faggots

If you want a point, you must work on finding one for yourself

You can always let off the gas and down shift , to slow the car down

Sure, but then you end up in a shit lane, called Sup Forums, with all the other spergs.

But you can't stop it.

I'm not i not hurry to go anywhere

fuck bitches

Sure you can, hit a group of SJW's protesting,

>Protesting
>On an Autobahn

There is no answer so just be happy and enjoy it.

nobody belongs anywhere

>To get to fuck Jada Stevens in the ass is my only purpose in life

You really don't know SJW's , it's obvious

he who dies with the most toys wins.

Does this mean OP wins?

to have a family, children & pass on your genes.

there is no purpose to life unless you're passing on your genetic seed. for most of Sup Forums including myself who will never be intimate with another human being, life is without meaning and is ultimately futile. i would kill myself but im too much of a pussy

Honestly, I've never met them. I've come to believe it's just a myth perpetrated by lonely virgins from 4chins that are angry they can't get laid and make up this strawman that they can vent their frustration on.

just a series of ultimately pointless distractions until you run out the clock

Dont listen to that faggot projecting.
I just turned 23 and the future is looking heavenly.

There is no point. You exist because the right conditions that lead to you were met, and that is all. This does not mean that you cannot find your own purpose. You are free to do so as long as you are not trying to violate physics in the process.

What is so heavenly user?

youtube.com/watch?v=waL3DAl55zQ

Nothing choose to bring on this world..only accept your existence o not.

smile.amazon.com/Selfish-Gene-Anniversary-Landmark-Science/dp/0198788606/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1489773969&sr=8-1&keywords=selfish gene

no general goal but you can make your own,
its like you are given a sandbox and its asking you to do something with it

It's Minecraft basically

Right now my purpose in life is to play the Mass Effect Andromeda 10 hour trial. It's currently downloading

Life by itself has no point, your parents decided to keep you and that was it.What you need to do is find the best way to survive in this world, follow your own path and make the best out of the time you have.Create something, aspire to something...so when your time is done, you can look back and not feel disappointed, feel bad that you're going to fuckin' die, but be proud of how you lived.You give meaning to your own life.

Asking, what the point is, is implying life was designed. And for all we know it isn't.
It's like asking what's the point of gravity? Or what's the point of water? There is no point

underrated post

To die.

To eventually save up enough to get a 911 and die in a car accident while traveling at irresponsible speeds.

Oh yeah the ol' four door Porsche 911. It's a Citroen you clueless Faggot.

We are naturally made for the research and investigation of the universe, that's our prupose in life as a society

-Nikola Tesla

OP watch this, it'll clear things up and make your values come to light: youtube.com/watch?v=jK1EqqHIOqw&t=1204s

To smoke pot and fuck bitches

wise guy
if tesla was president we would be much better off