What do girls nipples feel like? Are they greasy? Have you ever rubbed your cock on one?

What do girls nipples feel like? Are they greasy? Have you ever rubbed your cock on one?

not greasy just like any other ole nip. just imagine rubbing your dick on your own nip just no hair and bigger.

Soft skin. Very soft. Sometimes with very small bumps. Almost like lips.

oh yeah that too

my nipple definitely has a different feel than my boyfriend's, mine feels like the skin on the underside of my arm when it's soft and when it's hard it kind of has the same give as my pursed lips?

you can't really feel them against your cock and what the fuck why would they be greasy

I just want to rub the head of my dick on big ol nips real badly

:)... the rules

tits or gtfo

no uwu

those are god-tier tits, too bad shes ugly as fuck

I detect the supreme nom-nom nipple snax.

well then youre just a fag pretending to be a girl

faggot detected.

rant
You fucking morons, the rules only state that if a woman attempts to gain special favors (Dox someone, take down a site, ect.), THEN you say "Tits or GTFO".
The whole fucking purpose is to remove any form of privilege of being female by having them degrade themselves through nudity.
There's a reason that Sup Forums scarcely sees females anymore, and it's because you damn newfags scare them all off.
If you want to see girls on here, there are fucking BOARDS dedicated to exactly that.
/rant

Like a bag of sand.

Nobody cares bitch. Are ya gonna show tits or not?

>implying im
Kill yourself you fucking autist.

Also, learn to count the fucking number of IPs in a thread.

Touch your own nipples, you absolute spacker.

that's not me teehee

i haven't been on Sup Forums since like 2010 idk about your board culture. or care

Yes. Soft. Different texture than skin though.