Now that the controversy and hysteria has mostly subsided, who should play Iron Girl in the live action MCU adaptation?

Now that the controversy and hysteria has mostly subsided, who should play Iron Girl in the live action MCU adaptation?

Full black actresses please, none of that quadroon malarkey.

>who should play Iron Girl in the live action MCU adaptation?
Skai Jackson

>implying Kevin Feige would be dumb enough to actually go through with this

I think Idris Elba would bring a lot to the role

If they had any sense they'd make Iron man Chinese.
Corrupt, businessminded, money hungry, fits with the technological/industrial theme, has no heart.

Seriously though it would actually work. Why would a street smart urban black girl become a super tech suited superhero? Where is the theme?

The guy in the suit in that picture is Stark. He's doing it to appeal to SJWs so whilst she's doing Iron Man things he can sit around in his pants snorting coke. It's actually a very clever allegory.

Except not really.

>Corrupt, businessminded, money hungry, fits with the technological/industrial theme, has no heart.
but Iron Man is so successful in the MCU because they are not potraying him like this?

>Marvel putting any of their SJW race and gender bait in a format that actually makes money

They are only releasing their first non cis white male superhero next year year. They care far too much about making money to pull a Sony where it actually matters and SJWs are too stupid to realize they only do this in the comics because they don't sell.

>Why would a street smart urban black girl become a super tech suited superhero? Where is the theme?
Because black people are the ones who bitch about the stuff the most and the ones who will give them a one week Twitter bump.

>Now that the controversy and hysteria has mostly subsided

was there any of this outside of clickbait websites?

they had black iron man 30 years ago
black nick fury
black captain america
black/hispanic spider-man
female thor

this is hardly groundbreaking for comics.

Well that pretty much settles it.

Sup Forums lost its shit. Sup Forums did too. Are those clickbait websites?

guess I must have missed it on here, was it bad?

when is Sup Forums not losing it's shit because black people exist, that doesn't count.

I hate Miles Morales but only because they killed off Peter Parker in the middle of a story with a lot of potential and replaced him with a 13 year old boy so they could retread the fucking origin story growing into super powers bullshit A G A I N.

but this time with a blacker person so if you don't but the comics you're a racist.

Comic book writers are fucking morons. How many goddamned times can they change the race of a character to a minority in a transparent attempt to seem diverse? They're batting in the hundreds by now.

>the comic book writers will never, EVER be able to do anything to the movies

Great job all of you answering OP's question.

Marvel CEO Isaac Perlmutter was the one keeping the MCU from diversifying, now that he's out of the picture Feige has free reign to add more color as he sees fit.

Aja Naomi King

Who cares. Noone will watch it anyway. Just like with the comic sales dropping like mad because of all the forced SJW bullshit, the same will happen to capeshit flicks.

This is honestly getting retarded now

Does anybody actually believe these people aren't being cast by guilty white people? It's so flagrantly an attempt to seem diverse that it becomes racist. How can any person who genuinely respects black people treat them so different from the rest of the human race by putting them in roles in which they don't fit simply to curry favor? Fuck I hate liberals. Fucking cunts.

Ryan Newman :^)

So what's her superhero name? negressomang?

This.

Idris Elba playing a black transgender woman would be amazing.

I think black L actually sounds so hilarious I'm excited for it

I really want to see whether they have this dude doing the stupid hunched over stance while sitting in his chair.

What are they going to call her? IRON Iggress?

they won't have the balls to kill him off halfway through like in the original

Heh, the avengers main team doesn't have any white male anymore, kek
Iron-man = Black female
Thor = White female
Captain America = Black male
Spider-man = Black Latino male
Ms Marvel = Arab female
Nova = Latino male
Vision = Android

Also, it's pretty fucking funny, that instead of CREATING a new identity or using one of the many identities that already EXIST, no, they have to pick an already stablished and famous one and piggy back on it by stealing the name while changing the character. Fuck you.

Isn't that what the average SJW and 3rd wave feminist wants? that white males dissapear from media, possitions of power, to even have a vote in anything because "it's our time to play ball"?

I'm impressed that this SJW shit hasn't started leaking into the MCU yet.

Though i guess Marvel Studios won't be able to avoid it for long.

And by using one of the many identities that already exist I mean:
If you want to promote a gay character, use one of the many gay heroes that already exist.
If you want to promote a black/latino/whatever one, pick one that already exist.
If you think there aren't many create a new one with a new name and a new identity.

Don't fucking pick Iron-man or Spider-man or whatever, erase the character and introduce your special snowflake tumblrina cater, in fact it isn't going to work because, as shown 1001 times, SJW and feminists don't buy cape comics to influence the market even the slightless, they only thing you do is cancelling good comics because you sell less and invest money in shitty comics nobody reads, this has been proven many times.

>Feige has free reign to add more color as he sees fit.
You mean as Disney sees fit.

>take that, racists

It's not new. Rhodes was Iron Man in the 80s. Thunderstrike was Thor before he was even TS. Cap became Nomad and Jack Munroe's Bucky became Nomad later on. In the 90s Spider-Clone was Spider-Man after being Scarlet Spider.

Someone else taking over a popular character's identiy has always been a thing.

There was the Death of Supes and the multiple versions of Superman that came from that. Black guy, teen guy, edgy guy, robot guy.

The Punisher had Suicide Run with female Punisher, ex-villain Punisher, fat slob Punisher, young Army guy Punisher in a mask.

Iron Man became a teenager. Spidey became 4 different superheroes (Dusk, Ricochet, Hornet and Prodigy).

Batman was replaced by Jean-Paul the edgier version (I loved Azraek though) and when JP became Azrael again, he was replaced by some black dude as that character. Then Bats was replaced by Dick/Jason Todd. Even before that, in the 70s Batman was replaced by Hugo Strange, by Dick, by Wildcat, and even by Superman.

Spidey was replaced by Kraven for a few months.

Exploring what makes a character who they are, their legacy, if someone else could do the same thing, etc. has always been a theme.

Riri is going to be Iron Man (or something) for a year, then get her own identity as a super when Tony comes back.

Sup Forums loses its shit over everything

Spider-man clone, Ben, is actually Spider-man, same thoughts, same personality, eventually it grew a slightly different personality and way of approaching things, but it wasn't that different.

Also, those things happened in different ages, this bullshit is rapidly happeninig now, in the span of 5 years every major character has been replaced by some minority.

Don't say that. They may lose there shit over this too!

>Black
>15 years old
>Womyn
>Smart

Falcon has been Cap for more than a year, same with Whor

There is only one answer to this.

Riri is 15, m8

The Disney girl
China Anne McClain, of course

Riri is such a fucking stupid name.

Riri?

Should've called her Toni

So, how is her suit?

The bitchface smugpepe girl? Seriously?

Forgot pic

The artist said so.

It's just the big wigs running things into the ground. Hollywood does the same shit. They will milk a trend to the bitter end.

Marvel has 1 big event a year now (Everyone is Thor, Everyone is a Hulk, Everyone is a Spider-Person, etc.) when it was rarer before. DC has a crisis every 2 years now.

I find the notion that women/minority superheroes can only be legacy characters way more racist and sexist than the worst stereotypes.

>black Nick Fury
Fuck off

But there are women and minorities that aren't legacy heroes but they don't get clickbait articles so you don't know about them

Blacks already said they won't read it because it's written by a white male (actually a Jew who is obsessed with black people, to the point of adopting 2 black kids) and not a black female comic writer (does not exist)

I'm surprised that blacks aren't offended by this. They're just getting hand-me-downs by whites and not creating new characters outside of Tyler Perry movies

Is there a single young attractive black actress in Hollywood? I can't think of any, why is that?

>inb4 someone posts a 75% white mongrel

No-one black or woman.

take the mang money away, he isnt a mang of iron anymore.

this.

how fill she fit the hair inside the helm? that doesnt seem practical

>Caring about Nick Fury

Doesn't matter. There will be only one black Iron Girl movie. It will bomb terribly. The end.

Who cares?

Its actually kinda cute for a flat nigrette.

This is just how they launch new heroes now. New character takes on the mantle of an old character for a year or two before being spun off and quickly fading into obscurity because nobody gives a shit about new superheroes.