/dmg/ Dark Matter general

so much waifus

Other urls found in this thread:

i1os.com/Dark_Matter_at_MCM_London_ComicCon_May_2016_yael_tv_by_Yael_Tygiel/wm-P69LN4FY.video
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why'd you post the one ugly bitch in it kek

>letting a toaster wear clothes

That kind of thing be givin' 'em all sorts of ideas

>dem jugs in their natural state

Delicious Jodelle

>that whore that ruined season 2+ of Lost Girl is in this show

Dropped before I even picked it up. Thanks user.

>general
There wasn't even a thread up when the new episode was airing.

Anybody else follow Mallozzi's blog? It's pretty fun to see the behind the scenes and such an active participation with the fanbase.

comic con meeting:
i1os.com/Dark_Matter_at_MCM_London_ComicCon_May_2016_yael_tv_by_Yael_Tygiel/wm-P69LN4FY.video

stopped watching after they killed 1

>liking a literal NARC and hands down the worse character only rivaled by Jayne-lite

Really?

this show is proof that

He was least interesting character in the show.

His dialogue was annoying and his face was extremely punchable.

I cheered when he got lit up.

>He doesn't like 3

What are you, some animu 4 fag?

He's all talk and nothing in the sack, probably much like you which is why your worship his dumb ass

2 best girl

>He's all talk
Just last episode he killed his old crew all by himself.

Edgy projection. Maybe you're a 6 fag instead.

he was kiled again in last episode

you sound like a sjw cuck who wants a black guy or a person of color or a women to be the main lead

I enjoyed that, but that fat chick is annoying.

He was a goodie two-shoes white knight cuckold who was too beta to actually do anything significant.

I'm still not convinced that he is dead. It was way too unceremonious of a death. Even after killing Jace Corso.

seeing the last episode and the comi con vid above it seems the GA guy could be his replacement.

You sound like an ass fractured crybaby who can't take any criticism of a shitty character, love how anyone who disagrees with you must either be an sjw or love black men, projecting much?

He won't ever be your absentee father no matter how hard you want it.

he's shitty because he was a "good guy" and had a face you didnt like? Im sorry he's not a nigger or a 'bad boy' type character that girls get wet over

the media has made you a sheep in to believing that good ol straight white guys are 'boring' and only black guys and lesbians and trans /gay people are interesting and exciting

So is there any chance of Amanda Tapping's character returning? She had a mind wipe, and all, but she's still out there. I wouldn't expect it for a few seasons at best, but even so, it could happen. Right?

He was whiny

He was a cuck

He was beta

His whole fling with nanite girl felt forced as fuck

I'm sorry your savior of the white race died. But at least he's not being a flaming fucking faggot anymore.

is one actually dead?

I don't think so, but expect them to keep us believing he is until they have him to save the day when the crew of the Raza is being fucked over by either his father's corporation, or one of the rivals.

He has been since the season premiere.

We'll see whether or not he stays that way. I hope he does, but it was too unceremonious to be permanent.

one was actually jace and vice versa

but the main lead is already a person of color

and a woman

I want to see a spinoff where Three and Adam Baldwin's character from Firefly become bros.

hurr durr my opinion>your opinon
go back to fapping to blacked.com or watching your fav show supergirl

How long is she going to be like this, I want my autistic android waifu back.

I'm kind of expecting them to go back and forth on it.

That or we'll be stuck with this one, but the red hologram will have a more prominent role.

Are they writing this on the fly?

>1 knows he is some wealthy guy
>came on ship to get revenge
>leader is an android with highly illegal tech and her makers want her back

Their backstories set them up as mercs and people of interest to multiple parties, they either want them dead or returned because legal issues.

Was killing 1 planned? Clearly the board wanted him dead to take control of his assets, or did the actor just want out? He still had the real jace to play.

Just the progression from 'amnesia central' to 'we're involved in galactic politics, everyone wants us dead for various reasons, but we're all changed people who now want to fight the broken system'.

And there's the fact that at any time more of the cast can be revealed to have those override commands seen in ep 2.

by "this one" I mean the new one. Not the one in my picture.

According to the comicon panel someone posted earlier, they have up through season 3 planned out already.

I'm also one of the people that fully believes that we'll still be seeing more of one.

>Are they writing this on the fly?
on the comiccon video at 37-38min they said they fiished s3 plot that time

What is it with her character and baggy jumpers?

>mid 20s pretending to be 15~

Either a bad age to choose, bad actor selection, no actual kids to work with, the time-span of the series will have the kid age too fast making their initial age meaningless etc.

Where do you think they're going to go with the inter-dimensional travel thing?

You have to be a cuck to still be watching this coalburn crap.

>the one black guy gets along with the one white girl

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Sliders/parallel universe travel I guess. For what purpose is unknown. Though that route makes for a tension-less series as you no longer care for the initial world and it's issues, as there's always another the protagonists can run to, the same as getting replacement protagonists (to a degree they have similar or the same experience, until a specific point). Could also be some time travel stuff but that has the same above issues.

you mean they advert now interracial pedo relationships?

the black dude being a father figure
don't you get it ?

Doesn't mean he can't get some

I does mean its completely wrong to say there is coalburning going on

You sound fat

n-no you are

Huh. So the "handful of people on a big-ass ship" canon now consists of Red Dwarf, Andromeda and Dark Matter?

I rather liked them establishing he's much, much better with a gun than he is with is fists

>his face when he ends up in a 3v1 quick-draw showdown

Weren't they on the Starbug most of the time?

Seasons 6 and 7 took place on board Starbug, whereas Seasons 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9 and the specials are on the mothership

>IATZ RAW
What did she mean by this?

5 falling in love and taking her shirt off scene when

soon with the doctor maybe

REEEEEEE NO I WANT FIVE TO FALL IN LOVE WITH THE ANDROID THE DOCTOR IS STUPID REEEEEEEE

PUREST LESBIAN LOVE!!! REEEEEEE

i can see Five building a vibrating strap- on for the android

Don't be stupid, I'm sure those add-ons for the sex bot can be used interchangeable with other android models

The doctor is a druggie bitch and he'll be getting spaced soon like the degenerate he is, hopefully.

Nailed it!

5's pure love for him will turn him around, Just my like my deep Cambodian jungle tree art
kawaii uguu - ^_^ -

She's an old service model. The sex bots are new companion models

I can use usb 3.0 in usb 2.0 slots
People still use firewire and vga

The android was built to help run the ship. Her deeper interaction with the crew is part of her malfunction. She was never built with any consideration for companionship or sex.

pretty sure five would prefer a custom made

the boobs are getting impossible not to notice

kek sure
i think any owner of any android had it in mind when they bought it
why choose a good looking modelif you don't want to fuck it
why have an android if you don't want to fuck it
but she would have comme with lady parts anyway she needs a strap-on for to please five

It's the future they can travel with fancy body proxies, they could use stuff like that for sex. The android would be seen as more utilitarian

Androids look human to make it more comfortable for the people around. At least thats the tv excuse for having a cute human play the role.

tfw no good pics of her at the beach

Man 5 is one of those girls who has boobs so big its past the point of being sexy and is just medically interesting. Like I completely understand why she would get a reduction, I bet her back hurts like fuck.

Also why can that black girl see the future? I bet she's got some nanites

>medically interesting
They are probably just D's. and by just I mean nothing special medically. She's really short too so they stick out more.

Which considering that she's 5 foot nothing is interesting. Like a short guy with big feet.

I have a medical interest in her if you know what I mean

t. Android

>I completely understand why she would get a reduction, I bet her back hurts like fuck.
Never understood how big tits could cause back pain. I'm a dude and i'm very fat and ==> have a huge gut and no back pain.

go outside more

That's because your gut is lower on your spine and more evenly distributed versus boobs that you have to hold up with your lower back and deltiods exclusively.

Still don't get it, it's not like they got that big over night, plenty of time for muscles to adapt.

that sad yeah
she is probably hiding them so she can still have roles
she is very small that probably hep with the back pain
but the breast reduction would be for her career she can't play a bimbo because of her size
and she can't play a children because of her boobs
kinda like ariel winters

>the breast reduction would be for her career
i'm confuse. Is she actually doing it or is it just this thread?

this is just this thread
but that wouldn't be surprising if dark matter become really successful

That would only help for younger roles. In a few years she will be too old for those roles, boobs or no boobs.

The show's established so far that "normal" androids are not only seen as tools, they are seen as distinct varieties of tools. An android designed for friendship or sex would not be assigned ship maintenance, and a ship maintenance android is not given very nuanced social protocols.

yeah true still she 's kinda small
i just hope she will succeed

>An android designed for friendship or sex would not be assigned ship maintenance
That's why you pay extra to have that function in a ships maintenance android, So when it's finished with duties the whole crew can use the life sized female looking and feeling flesh light.

kek
>pasta making
still that's only for the software part
they probably have the same hardware(for the body i mean) so you can just buy DLC with the extra set of skills you need
like pasta making or blowjobs

It is the future, so adding the parts would probably just be like changing a car radio.

what ? these people could end the human traffic for prostitute
but no
robot are not for sex

thats a bit optimistic, since most people involved in sex trafficking want to sell underage kids for it, and robots cant reproduce that

It's a SyFy show, it was ruined before it even started.

One day we will have sex bots, but they will come with ToS agreements.
*Anal voids warranty

I wonder if she could recite the entire Navy Seals pasta from memory or if that would require additional shitposting DLC