What the fuck is wrong with my penis...

What the fuck is wrong with my penis? These pimlpe like spots have been appearing and disappearing for the past couple of months. I have taken std tests and they show up negative, and blood tests show up negative too, what the fuck is it?

The true sign of a fucking moron is someone who goes on Sup Forums and asks for medical advice.

Herpes. Wrap it up next time goddammit

Either you are a literal underage going through puberty and those are zits (very unlikely) or you have the herp.

Dumbass motherfucker.

yeah bro looks like herpes

i think you should be more concerned about the fact you're penis is discolored

dickzits. geez wash that thing off with soap once in a while, why dont you

Looks like herpes to be honest.

are you cut or non cut

you got hpv duder

Won't come up on a test for a dude. Wrap your dick up when you get spots on so you don't leave it in your boyfriends asshole.

How did someone with a literal micropenis get in a position to fuck enough bitches to catch herpes?

do you have eyeballs or are you posting on braille?

Yup. Herp blister

That's herpes bro. It's the gift which keeps on giving.

It's small.

oh well i was going to help because i knew someone with the same issue so instead im not going to tell you the cure instead im going to tell you to go fuck yourself and it will never go away now =) so fuck u =)

there is no cure to herpes newfag

They're prowess marks, you need to get laid right away as you'll never do better than when they're on, and any girl you get will spread stories about you to all her friends.

Get to it.

im not the op stupid fuck lol

wouldnt herps show up on std test? it doesnt itch, and isnt painful

only herpes has bumps like that

it's the beginning of a sore

Candidiasis

go fuck yourself anyways idiot. Or just die.... i hope you get stabbed in the neck soon or some time today ;) ur a waste of air and space on earth

every second Sup Forums user have a micro weeny

>What the fuck is wrong with my penis?

What's wrong? Some jew took your foreskin, dude

STEPS YOU NEED TO DO:

1) Get a new doctor, new tests!
2) Improve your hygiene!
>wash your hands and your little dick right, stupid!
3) dont fucking touch them, try out disinfection spray before you fap etc.

doesnt itch, doesnt hurt, comes and goes quickly... candidasis? ill do a google search on it because i have no idea what that is

thanks, ill try all those.

exquismeee thats discustin

whores

You jelly of herpes haha

Looks like a yeast infection. Put some lotrimin AF on it for a couple days. Also wash your dick after fucking someone without a condom

You have herpes, as do I. U test positive on the std test only if u take one while ur in an outbreak state.

NAZIcat say nop

U know it only takes one blow job from the wrong girl right? He may still be a Virgin

comes from drug using, you take drugs?

hey im op and im uncut. really just looking for advice or if anyone has had a similar problem.pretty sure its not herpes or else it would be painful and itchy, which it is not

lmao no it's not

Shit man that's cock cancer...

It's thrush, had it before. Get some cream.

directors cut faggit

i tested positive for herpes years ago and never had any outbreaks. Anyway, i don't think it has to hurt/itch, especially in the precursor to outbreak stage.

these blind braille faggots sure do get upset quickly

i tolt u thats bad, you get niddles in your penis from the doctor for this...

no, i smoke weed pretty rehgulary and drink beers every now and then but nothing extravagant

That's because it's in the initial stage of an outbreak.

Those things will get worse. Try not to rub them all over your dick or they will spread.

Clean your cock with some oil control soap m8. Pls.

thrush is like athletes foot on the dick it does not have irregular bumps like that..

HELP.
Uncut fag here.
If I masturbate and don't was for few days the penis gets patchy (red patches), looks red and inflamed and yellow liquid stuff is found under the corona that smells bad (it does NOT come from the urethra) , it hurts more than usual and it itches.
Is this normal ?

You're not dead yet? i can wait till later on today ;) Hope someone kills you. =)

Oh fuck, i think you have AIDS

>flaccid dick = "LOL OP HAS A MICRO PENIS"

Reminder never to have a flaccid penis, ever. Always stay semi-erect so people don't accuse you of having a small dick.

you gonna shoot yourself if I'm still alive?

it's plainly the first outbreak stage of herpes a simple Google image search confirms this

Jock itch or male yeast infection

Bullae or Allergic Eczema if you got tested negative for stds and all others they will provide u a steroid should clear it up IF it doesn't you will have to get cut.. what happens it the foreskin contains too much heat and will result in this.. its not uncommon. when you get cut it will take a good month or so to heal up completely. I suggest you get it cut almost 100% result in getting cut because it will keep coming back.

go to a doctor, you get a creme...an good is

This. I can't believe it's even being debated. You have herpes dude. Sucks ass.

And they don't test for herpes anymore.