Movie When?

Is Hermione black in this?

Wait is it an actual novel or are they just publishing the script with stage directions?

no, but there are blacks in Hermione

Ugh.

I think it's a novel.

>theatre will be filled to the brim with loud millenials who will be filming, taking pictures, and catching pokemon on their phone will the play is going on

The production company is going to realise that a huge mistake it's made in the first showing as the actors are interrupted during their performance by unintelligible hollering and flash photography, the cleaning staff who are used to picking up napkins and the occasional strawberry will now have to clean up hundreds of spilt drinks, crisp packets, plastic zip lock bags that smell of dope, and cigarette butts.

Then when all the millenials realise how boring theatre actually is, they'll leave mid show and the whole production will collapse

I checked. I was wrong.

I load delivery trucks for UPS. One of the trucks I often load goes to a B&N. Earlier this week that included a thousand copies of this book. Shit sucked.

It's literally the play-script
They'll publish this first and then publish a novelisation in 6 months to a year and then make a film a year after that

I would think that she just released one of the most preordered books in history makes her pretty relevant, yeah.

Are you talking about the trailers the semis transport from hub to hub or one of the actual delivery trucks?

Nudes when.

The actual delivery trucks.

Well, I won't buy it then. Maybe I'll wait for novelization
And probably still just rip it off the internet.

would watch

Oh god no.

A lot of people won't. But 90% of people who do will also buy the novel
So this is an incredibly easy way of making shit loads of money since the script's already written anyway

It's amazing how much cash you can make with millenials and their nostalgia.

hot

I'm more confused at the prospect that we are going to see an adult Harry Potter.

Harry was for me always a cardboard character. The camrea for the reader and very relateable for young teens and kids. He had a hard childhood, most kids had one and got a ticket out of misery.

Why would I want to know what he does when's gonna grow up. Like fuck. I don't wanna read about mid 30 Potter. His wife probably got fat or something, his three kids are annoying twats that make more trouble than they are worth.
On top of that, hanging out with your old pals is a nightmare. Once a month he probably is able to meet Ron and Hermione for a pint and even then Ginny is gonna tag along and ruin everything.

So yeah, I'd rather have book about young Dumbledore, Wizard World II and how the fuck Dumbledore did beat Grindewald.

>Harry was for me always a cardboard character
Jut for you I think. It's relatable, but not self insertable

There was a Wizard World War I?

I don't know but grindewalds downfall coincided with the end of World War II.
Give the crazy esoteric shit the Nazis were into, it is very likely that Rowling has some kind of grimdark headcanon of Grindewald masterminding the rise of Hitler.

>and then make a film a year after that

>mfw emma watson in blackface

>He had a hard childhood, most kids had one and got a ticket out of misery.
>Most kids had one

user, most people are nostalgic over their childhood.

Its not normal to be forced to sleep in a cupboard under the stairs and be a house slave, or get your post destroyed. What the fuck was your childhood like?

>they're my letters!
You're giving me flashbacks m8