Just found this. Is good?

Just found this. Is good?

is there pills inside or what is it? i know fentanyl is suppose to be good but super lethal if its anything like pills the 5mg would just kill you im pretty sure

Yes. Eat it.

fentanyl will fuck you up good. Enjoy your opioid addiction.

Yes, but be careful. It can stop you from breathing if used improperly.

its transdermal, meaning its a patch he puts on his skin and then gets fucked up for a couple of days

you are a fucking retard. please, never post in a thread like this ever again.

fentanyl is measured in micrograms. 1mg would kill ANYONE.

No don't guck wit it

Lick it.

this. former long-term junkie here.

just put the patch on, relatively safe. if there's gel inside it (you can tell if it's "squishy") then you can freebase or inject the gel but it's not recommended AT ALL if you don't know what you're doing.

so.. either put the patch on, sell it, or throw it away.

if you don't want to be a junkie, probably just throw it away.

Junkies sometimes chew it, can someone tell me why?

mucus membranes absorb it faster than skin.

it's dangerous.

Same reason you put shit in your ass. It absorbs quicker.

Well, maybe not the reason YOU put things in your ass...

It's good shit, user. But you need lots of it to feel any effects.

How powerful is this user? How f'd up would this get me?

It's a safer derivative of morphine. Won't give you the respiratory failure morphine will but you can and will die from an overdose still (duh)

there are a lot of variables. how regularly do you use opiates? are you already a junkie?

if you are not a regular opi user, even wearing the patch might actually kill you.

THAT is how strong.

Is this a high dosage?

dude i like smoke 8435 grams of it daily.

I had a patch once. It never got me high and I couldn't shit for 3 days. Don't recommend it

unwrap it - lick off the sticki stuff, boil it in water (not too hot) and then drink it - or even better fixx it

pretty mid-level as far as fent patches go.

OP doesn't seem to be that deep, user

I work in LE and fentanyl is the bane of our existence right now. Officers who find drugs on perps are routinely getting exposed to the shit and it can hospitalize you and end your career in a heartbeat. Idiots think they're buying oxy pills which are actually fentanyl, when an officer opens a baggy with the pills all it takes is a tiny amount of powder escaping and getting breathed in to cause an OD.

>Won't give you the respiratory failure
"because it can cause trouble breathing which can be fatal"
>a safer derivative of morphine
It's a synthetic opioid 100 times more potent than morphine, that patch is almost equivalent to 510mg of morphine.

well a dead cop is a good cop, so hopefully this trend continues.

>smokes 8 kilos of fetanyl daily
seems legit.

Thankfully it's mostly the junkies OD'ing. Tho our officers carry narcan to save their lives, even if they're a bunch of ungrateful shitheads when we do save them.

>ungrateful shitheads
how would you feel if someone slapped your cock out of jesus' mouth before you could nut?

>100x more powerful than morphine

Jeez, I better try this. What's the worst thing that'll happen, right? No.

That's the beauty of narcan, you get to save someone's life and ruin a junkie's high at the same time, feelsgoodman.jpg

I'm gonna be real here. I'm torn on whether cops posting on b is good or horrific.

it is 100X times more strong than morphine BUT its also 10X minus the doze, lets say you need 1 mg of morphine? you gotta take 50 mcg (micro-grams) to get the same effect

>good goy. play with our fatal trap drugs

lolwut.

>How powerful is this user?
pic related

I kekked

Take all of it.

deep down you know the truth: no Sup Forumstard should be allowed to have any form of power.

stick it on your anus

Prince really liked it! If it's good enough for him, right?

yahhhh....

Just found it, lol right. If you have any shred of self respect toss it.

Assuming you're serious here, stop looking to goddamn Sup Forums for life advice. Go and Google this shit instead. You are literally playing with your life if you opt to use fentanyl without knowing exactly what the fuck you are doing and if you have a low opiate tolerance. Fentanyl is why so many heroin addicts, even long term ones, are dropping like flies currently. The shit is put in heroin as a cutting agent because it is cheap and extremely potent. It can make shit quality heroin seem like top quality. The downside is that it is extremely unpredictable. It is measured in micrograms, and it does not take much at all to OD.