Fluffy thread

fluffy thread

Locked in................your room again?

Stupid nigger...
>start a thread only upload 1 pic

Gotta contribute if you want other people to OP. I like fluffy threads I don't save the pics because i'm not autistic. So i can't kickstart the thread for you bud.

No one is locked in their fucking room

Hold on, I'm sure I can find something.

Here we go

BTW, I'll draw some requests if you want.

What is up Chocobro, my good friend!

Kweh.

Hey Chocobro, what's the meaning of life?

Doesn't look like this thread is going to last too long. But at least you were punctual, and that's what matters. Manners Maketh Man... Or Chocobo.

All I Had. Hope it helped.

Kweh.

Huh. I actually had never seen these ones before. Great post, man!

Sup, Chocobro, how you doin'?

Kweh.

That's good to hear.

Kweh.

A fluffy four thread?

Trying to be.

>Trying to be.

Needs some help. Allow me.

Now presenting The Fabulous Four of the Sexiocalypse!

A God amongst men, my nyigga.

A God amonst men.

Unf. Enf unf, that is to say.

bump

You ever think the booru should implement some sort of randomized image gallery, so that old pieces can get their second chances in the spotlight?

And finally, for those who need mix some discipline into their rapture.

A little taste now and then, a bit of history, a bit of sexi.

And you're welcome.

Also, checked.

Like a wiki random page thing. Say five or ten pics to feature. They could regenerate it once a day, so as to go super light on system resources. Yeah, I think that'd be good feature.

I'll bring it up next time I visit.

Heh.

There's a TMNT one off for fluffies as well. Simple, straightforward, and goddamn funny. A Transformers one could have some potential as a short strip too.

Fwuffeh wan sketties.

>cut fluffy tummy open
>feed fluffy its tummy sketties

These threads are the reason I come to Sup Forums.
I have no other reason to come on to this site anymore. And even though I have seen pretty much everything there is related to fluffies I keep coming back. I need help, I can't find work and I go to bed every night dreaming of torturing imaginary creatures.

Fwuffeh nee make poopies.

get a job, literally any job doesn't have to be fulfilling it just needs to pay the bills, if you want meaning find something meaningful to do on your free time. and wait for the time when the fluffy vidya comes out

> puts butt plug in poopie hole

if you make bad poopies I'll take your bestest babies legs

Unfortunately it's not so simple.
I'm sick and can't lift heavy stuff, I'm also dumb so that's the only kind of work I can go for.
Also there are no jobs here, well at least very few and they pay terrible, which I wouldn't mind so much if I didn't want to save up money to leave. I'm trapped.

>Makes poopies in shoes

I dont understand fluffy shit
ive never understood fluffy shit and probably never will

whats the point behind this?

>uses shears to cut off a leg from best baby

I think it was originally made to piss off MLP folks.

Now it is just a silly release

Found the 1

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

its catharsis. seeing something so utterly rude, selfish and pathetic getting its just rewards

no sillier than any of the other ways i or anyone else release stress, honestly that may be the point, what's less stressful than silly shit?