My girlfirend just sent me this photo and told me I could do whatever I want with it...

My girlfirend just sent me this photo and told me I could do whatever I want with it. I guess it's her first time on the internet, greet her.

Probably not her first time. She looks like a nasty slut that would do anything for attention.

greetings slut, send us moar

>i bet you googled that

OP here, I just told her that I posted her photo here, waiting for reaction.

Write "fuck me daddy" on your palm for proof

post moar

my first time on the Internet, indeed. I would do anything for my Master.

Slut explain here that you are too dumb and didn't understand what "first time" means, To make it right, post a photo of your tits.

this with timestamp

you heard the gentleman slut, tits and timestamp.

here you are Master

Darling, you forgot the timestamp z, ask these gentlemen to explain what a timestamp is and excuse yourself for being so dumb.

i am too dumb and I did not understand what I read the first time

can any gentlemen here explain what a timestamp is?

seems dark - but lovely nonetheless

the following written on paper with you holding it or written on your tits
17/03/17 (insert time) Sup Forums

put your date, your time on a slip of paper. Take a picture of it next to your breasts in the mirror or whatever.
Even if it comes out backwards it'll do.

does her phone have a light on it? Tell her to use it and spread it open

You heardz the gentlemen darling, show them how dutiful you are.

Her pussy looks gross, and the tits look nasty. No offence but her body is just ugly

thank you.

No offence, shez knows that she is just a second-rate cunt, I tell her all the time.

Good girl, now say goodbye to everyone and thanks them for the attention. Maybe z some other time we'll have more fun.

goodbye everyone thank you for your attention.

I'll look forward to your next post

As I already said, she knows that she is a second-hand cunt, but I guess I owe her a better photo. I guess she won't mind at this point.

The light really shows off her nice body

now pull down your pants and panties and show off your whole body slave.

that is a better photo, that first one was a very unflattering angle. made her look like a potential ham planet.

Your girlfriend looks like the Michelin man, kys user

should have her take one of her hands behind her back showing herself completely off