Grab em by the "posse"

grab em by the "posse"

Ok so I have totally lost ALL respect for Lebron James after he states that Phil Jackson's use of the word "posse" is disrespectful to the brand he has created over a lifetime. Other people that support Lebron say that use of the word in it's original definition of gun totting men isn't racist but bad.

This whole notion that it's ok to make such a big deal about every little thing said is starting to get fucking old and i feel like everyone in the U.S. is a fucking cry baby about it. Especially black people who choose when they get mad. If a black person like Stephen A Smith calls a group a posse its ok, but when someone like Phil Jackson says it he is racist. You can't pick or choose. It has to all be the same or else what ground do you have to get mad.

This shit shouldn't even be making news but sadly it is and it just fucks my shit up

what the fuck is Sup Forums you fucking faggot? obviously if you know about it you should go back to it you bitch

posse has always been the word to describe the group of nuthuggers that are always around stars, no matter their race. why is it suddenly an issue?

LeBron and his supporters felt like it was disrespectful. The people he rolls with are actually successful business people instead of the typical group of nigs that usually hang around athletes. Phil's representation of what happened was also painfully inaccurate. It came across as "even if you're in a Benz, you're still a nigger"

I legitimately think he meant it as just LeBron and his friends. I also don't know why this is such a big fucking deal.

This is gonna sound really stupid but I actually asked my buddy TJ if he would be offended if someone referred to he and his friends as a posse.

He said, "no, that's fucking stupid."

lmao and they say whites are thin skinned. lebron is such a faggot.

Y-y-you know Tebron James?

No matter what Phil Jackson said, Phil Jackson is a smart man and EVEN IF he is a secret racist he is not even close to stupid enough to reveal this to the media. I assume he used "posse" pejoratively but was ignorant of the potential racial backlash. Lebron and his agent know all of this. They're being disingenuous and going for the BLM points.

LeBron's queen got BTFO last tuesday night, and now he's looking for anything to bitch about.

It's a fair argument since they're businessmen and phil is beinng condescending about it, Lebitch is just being a bitch saying it's about race.

I had to argue with my company one time when they didn't include my PhD title and shiet

>Trump won the presidency solely on the fact that liberals jumped at any chance to call any white man racist or misogynist.
>White males showed up to vote in record highs, minorities in record lows

I thought the one good thing about it would be the end of baiting like this, but I guess not.

>being this assblasted

LMAO

Do you even know the context of what Phil said? He gave a general statement as advice in response to spolstra when he asked him for advice on how to deal with lebron wanting to keep the team an extra night in leaveland so he could see his family. He pretty much said you can't hold up the team so a player can screw around with his friends.

Only because it was about lebron was it covered by the media. It's not a story, but lebron is the one making it about race so of course it's a being talked about.

His whole argument is fucking retarded though. First off, he's calling a hof coach racist based off one word. Second, the literal definition of nigger is bad, yet blacks use it every fucking day because they changed what it meant. But now that it's a white guy, all of a sudden we are using original definitions against people

Thanks America for another great Sup Forums related thread, this board wouldn't be the same without Trumpposting

>black
>not caring about BLM

Argentinian's will never support their black brothers like Americans do. smdh

Welcome to the 21st Century, where everything is offensive!

Seriously though, Lebron is an assblasted bitch that's still sore about Hilldawg getting BTFO. That's pretty much it. How can anyone like this asshole? Seriously. He has to be the biggest bitch in the nba and I can't wait for him to retire. But I guess that makes me racist for wanting such a thing.

Stop it LeGod

or...or... I might have to.... disavow you...

Please let's take a moment to admire the great LeBron for the special talent he is. It never gets old looking at the King's history. So many accomplishments Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan will never achieve:

1.Only player in NBA history to quit because of Air Conditioner.
2.Quit on his team the year after he promises a championship.
3.Dunked on by a high school kid then confiscates the tape.
4.Bail on the dunk contest 13 times.
5.Only able to win a ring with 2 superstars.
6.Play on same team as his moms boyfriend.
7.Average 1.8 pts in the 4th quarter of NBA finals.
8.Lose not 1, not 2, but 4 times in the Finals.
9.Host a national televised TV show to leave his team.
10.Go 2 for 18 in an NBA playoff game.
11.Get stuffed by a player under 6 feet. (Nate Robinson)
12.Flop every single game in the playoff 5 out of 6 finals games by dropping FG% by 18.
13. All titles are asterisked
14.0 Rings if not for refs calling early fouls on Durant and Westbrook it threw them out of rhythm, made them play soft, and sit for big parts of the game which changed the flow and momentum of the finals.
15. First person to show his dick and lose in a Finals game.
16. got shut down by a bench player who ended up getting finals MVP
17. could not post up jj barea
18.got outscored by Jason Terry in an entire finals series
19. left not one, but two teams to chase rings
20. got triggered over the use of the word "posse"

Kek

Business men? So is that what we call people mooching off of other peoples success now? The dudes are nobodies, i wouldn't even call them lebrons posses, they're groupies.

quads don't lie

Right. Lebron sees his group as not just a group of him and his friends, but rather a multi-million dollar conglomerate or something like that. He feels that even though he's one of the richest athletes in in sports he's still treated like he's just a kid hanging out with friends.

Thank you for saving this and posting it when necessary.

>Leave the Cavs to me.

Quads of truth

You had respect for LeBaby?

QUADS HAVE SPOKEN

Wew lad

LeBron btfo

Does LeBron not watch cowboy flicks? They use the word "posse" all the time.

kill yourself