Friday night desktop thread, no cleaning allowed anons

friday night desktop thread, no cleaning allowed anons

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KolfEhV-KiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I never have anything on my desktop.

looks nice and clean, at least the first couple of posts are going to be filthy Sup Forumsirgin free

comfy 8/10

pretty/10

n o i c e /10

interesting.
6.5/10

not gonna post yours?

Oh no Sup Forums is leaking

its the only way to escape the stripy socked boy girls

Thanks user. I've never kept anything on my desktop, always preferred it bare.

K

beautiful and clean.
8/10

mine is a mess, you don't want to see it

first furry spotted

everyone loves a train wreck user, we'll judge but it's not going to ruin your life to put it out there

>boob wolf
>krita
user, do you draw furrystuff?

sorry

yes

no need to apologise was just commenting because im in no position to judge, im a bit prejudiced

it's not terrible just not nice

>yes
You any good?

not going to lie the unscaled image is triggering me more than the messy desktop

sorry user was too big so I resized it

no

Post some anyway.

Hey guys :3

I shan't. If it's not big enough, it's not big enough.

tile is the only acceptable option

your ultrawide is nice, not digging your browser though

Nice. Poor taste in animu though.
8/10

Sup

not your quoted user but i wanted to ask about animes

have never really gotten into it, but never really tried. now im a bit old (33) but my bff of the past 20 years has been getting into anime slowly for the past couple of years and i want to at least find some common ground with him in this front, he started by learning katakana(?) got into the comics and now he's a bit of a weeb

where can i start, wat do

hackintosh?

osx is the worst looking os
why would you use it

>boring abstract background
>cluttered icons
fuck

Nope, an app called live wallpaper
I dig Logic X for writing music, not about to use fruity loops just for an aesthetically pleasing os

oc

samefag

It's fake?

>aim
>msn
>zonealarm

you got that screenshot off google user

Hm
You should watch Cowboy Bebop and see if you like that. Trigun too, those were some of my firsts.
Neon Genesis Evangelion is what I was teasing that user about liking, you should watch it too. I'ts a classic. Lurk Sup Forums to see what's going on in the community. Watch Akira etc. You'll be eyeball deep in it before you know sir.

Ya dont say. Weve got ourselves a little sherlock over here.

no bully plz

a little part of me was hoping you were just caught in a timewarp

>league
>osu
>killer NIC

pls no user

checking in
>osu
what rank you at?

hmu on aim and we'll see c; im on 6:00-8:00 Central time.

where can i get a crack for trillian so i can use aim my mom doesn't have aol

Why the fuck not ?

is that winamp

Actually diamond on LoL, this game is not that bad at high elo.

Starded playing a few days ago, was looking some osu stream on my other screen while playing, wanted to try. Im pretty bad atm, a lot of player use a graphical tablet.

Not sure, do you have a landline?

oh, cool! I've been playing for about two years now, though I'm not as active as I used to be. Hope you have fun playing, for however long you decide to keep doing it.

Yup, busterV2pro skin

damn son, pretty sure i haven't touched winamp in about 10 years now

Change my background every few weeks, normally I use darker images but liked this picture so why not

So using a graphical tablet is an obligation to be better right? And yeah i like to listen jpop/rock while playing this shit keep me focus on cs and lol.

yeah, I guess I'm old...

What do ppl use nowadays ?

Took my first contract job a few days ago, so that's the only folder on my desktop that's visible.

i use AIMP, lots of people use foobar2000

cleaner glass theme and a smaller start orb and this would be a 9/10

windows dudes normally use foobar2k, linuxfags mpd + ncmpcpp

no idea what macfags use though

not massive on the widgets but interested in the contract, what field are you in?

>night
>it's 2 PM
Kill Yourself

It's not a start orb, it's the fuckin trash bin

Not really. Look up players like Doomsday and Angelsim/Angelmegumin. They use mice and they're darn good at it too.

I went to school for IT, A+, win7 client cert, and MCSA but some guy hired me and expected me to be a really good video editor lol. So that's what I'm doing. He thinks IT means anything with a computer...

>ignore the titanic shit. I was bored and added some music to fuck around with
youtube.com/watch?v=KolfEhV-KiA

He's paying $500 for 6 minutes of footage in 3 videos. He just has to provide the content. Unfortunately he only provided me with about 45 seconds of content, so I'm relying heavily on stock footage and narration. I'm not even trained to do this shit lol.

wtf drugs are you on right now

lmao, well if he pays it's all good

Always thought I had a tidy desktop, now I feel like a pleb.

He paid a professional website designer and wasn't happy with it. He also wants me to do their website because he thinks it's too generic even though it's actually set up really well.

So if he's not happy with a professional website designer's product I don't see how he'll be happy with my video lol.

Its not that bad. The stuff you use most neadly on the left and temporary stuff right i presume?

fuck, I can't click for shit today

honestly just do exactly what he asks for even if it sounds shit, some people don't want objectively nice things, they want their personal opinion of nice

look at things like rgb keybards as an example of this

lol.

Yeah, I guess if good to him is shit to me than so be it.

can i get the wallpaper,please?

on wallbase . cc user