Your mom's sextape

This

Black hawk down

all of the transformers bullshit.
fury road
newer star trek shit

Saving private ryan

just because she was high on meth doesnt make it high budget

Fury Road gets a lot better if you watch it as an allegory for making Fury Road. He was done, off to the Green Place and it was a fucking lie so he had to turn around and go back to making Mad Max movies. He showered the peasants with water and wasn't happy, just stuck with these ingrates.

>fury road
low tier plot and character development. How did it end up being so hyped?

plus 75% of the movie is just cars driving around in the desert with a couple explosions once in a while to keep the audience halfway awake

Pearl Harbor was so bad that veterans who were in the actual battle said they were offended.
It really is a shit movie. Here, watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=B4HSpmiR8Uo

Congrats, you've seen the only part worth watching.

lotr battle of the 5 armies. cgi sucked nigger dick, might as well be claymation

Fuck you assholes Fury Road was great. Maybe I'm biased, I go to Wasteland Weekend almost every year.

daww da babby is upset, must be nappy nap time!

Fallout 4

>not riding shiny and chrome
>not valhalla
> not me witness

only trolls and faggots dislike fury road

star wars prequels

This is now a thread for warboys.

Depends - the first "Twilight" wasn't high budget at all.

Claymation or even guys in cheap suits would have looked a shitload better than the unbelievably horrible CGI Weta digital created. Peter Jackson became the modern Ed Wood with his latest films.

That entire Hobbit trilogy sucked King Kong cock.

such utter money grubbing trash.

Source to the veterans saying that shit, please.

i only saw 5 armies, not going to waste anymore of my life watching the other hobbit shit

Pretty much ~95% of the shit produced in jewllywood

First one I found:
theguardian.com/world/2001/feb/04/filmnews.film

Their complaints are about the focus being on fictional characters, the romanticized view of the violence, and some other details like made up scenes.
I've also seen others say the whole bombing a hospital and the Japanese strafing men in the water is madeup bullshit. Which it is because it never happened and because Japanese pilots on that day had bigger concerns than bombing hospitals or shooting unarmed men.

Surprise, surprise, a movie with Ben Affleck is bad? Wow, I thought he was a great actor. (dripping sarcasm)

Thanks mang.

Armageddon. 3+ hours of washed-up B-roll actors and disney-tier plot lines and cliches

I can agree, not my type of movie either.

'Forest Gump'

stupidest fucking movie ever

Avengers and Avengers 2. So bad they barely qualify as movies.

Honestly this, I don't even think most of those kind of movies are that bad, but for some reason every time they bring all these heroes together it's worse than just them on their own

Iron Man. especially the second one, litterally nothing happens in the 1st hour and a half

Ishtar

yeah it's just a nostalgia feels train for baby boomers with dementia

i liked it :(

have you actually seen ishtar? if you didn't like it, you didn't get it. it's supposed to be a stoner film. you're supposed to be getting baked the whole time and then, by the time they're in the desert, you're baked and it really works. it has a special pace and atmosphere.

Don't listen to OP. That was one the best films I've seen.

Any Fast and Furious franchise film, ever. Except Tokyo Drift. That one was actually decent.

OP likes Forest Gump. Feels train for me.

When I saw Armageddon, I didn't close my eyes or fall asleep because I didn't want to miss a thing.

Suicide Squad
Batman vs. Superman

Kek

Might as well share an unpopular opinion as well.

Return of The Jedi

Story was mediocre at best.

Honestly, I (OP) didn't like any of the starwars. I found them kinda boring and lacking in some parts. Hell I can't remember over half the content just because it left nothing to be remembered.

>what is different strokes for different folks

That's what i want to see. the world they made and the easthetics was great. who give a shit about character development. within this world it made sens that it meant nothing to them, it was just another monday.

sadly they tried to do both and failed at both

I'm about to go molyneux on you.

Suicide Squad.
Bad story
Bad characters
No backstory (or really bad tbh)

I always see people on Sup Forums Tokyo drift is actually good/the best one? Is this true or is it a meme? I only ever saw the first one that was a point break rip off

Avengers age of Ultron and Deadpool. So fucking stupid.

It's about a white guy in Japan beating the Japanese at their own game. Of course Sup Forums likes that one. Fucking weaboos.

The Cloud Atlas. Not even all the Weed on Earth would make me see that abobination again

Lord of the Rings trilogy

It was also directed by Michael Bay and his directing talent is worthless.

The amazing Spider-Man movies