ITT: Actors who were/are bullied

ITT: Actors who were/are bullied

I want to bully Rooney's asshole with my dick.

>it's an as soon as everybody leaves Kate starts beating Rooney up episode

>it's a Rooney stocks up on ammo for the beta uprising episode

"The blocks are art to me. They click into place and can never be seperated. They become a new whole. For me, Lego is life."

>tfw they called her Fatwell in school

>it's a Rooney discovers LEGO can be taken apart again episode

>it's a Kate has to write a big L before Eggo and scratch out a g on the box to stop Roon from banging her head on the kitchen counter episode

Hunchback life is suffering.

>it's a Rooney begs Kate to help her sue their parents for murder when they take appart her LEGO constructions

>Hey, Fatwell, got milk? LOL

*pulls pigtails*

Now they call her THICCwell

pls no bully

"Some days Kate brings me my chocolate milk, and I'm really thirsty, so I drink quickly, and I call her to bring me another one, but the LEGO Racers music is on too loud and she can't hear me, but I don't want to get up from the floor to chase her so I just don't know what to do. Other days, I just can't decide whether I want Dino Nugs, or normal nugs. I like to play with them before I eat, you see. Dino Nugs give me the dino experience, while normal nugs give me the ability to fantasize (but not about dinos on the level of Dino Nigs). Also, normal nigs are made of chicken, while Dino Nugs are made of real dinos with real dino flavor. I just can't choose! The other day, I wanted to go to the LEGO Store to buy all the new sets at 9 AM, but Kate didn't get me there until 9.14! She really needs to work harder. It's not easy being Rooney."

Prison was probably really rough on him

That's what she did to Chris Evans virginity

I want to bully Rooney's cheeks with my kisses

Bullies just want to fuck, that's a well-known fact. EVERY bully.

They're just to scared and insecure to come out and say it.

qt

Poor Roon

If you had to guess, what percentage of her body fat is in her bra?

>it's a Kate explains to Rooney tgat she's not dead and instead just woke up from sleeping so she should stop screaming and open her eyes episode

Not enough

>it's a Rooney and Kate have some British documentary crew over and Rooney keeps bringing up some entity named "Etsubatsu" episode

>swn eat your BENIS

>Sony

Damn, I have been missing out

she has a new tv show coming in October

whats going on in this image?

rooney mara emails to amy pascal

Roobey is a cuck.

>

Sounds as if amy is bullying Rooney.
Rooney wants to know whats up with dragon tattoo, she hopes to play in any related thing or how to answer questions by fans properly.
But amy tries to charm rooney away, hoping rooney forgets about it or she refuses to ask amy any further.
Its kinda cruel, like a cockblock or friendzone move.

that's not the only thing that'll be coming in october if you understand what i'm implying there

we just got looney's phone number

I'd bully her face with you balls

I bet she changed it already.

>ay up Lysol, guess what lil white bitch I got for a roomate, it's that fag from iron man and shit.

>ight iron man your my new bitch now, first you gonna put this Kool aid powder on those lily white lips and then you gon decide which hole you wanna get fucked.
>neither ain't a option lil nigga, time to choose up, I will if you don't

those shoes haha