Why don't white people have any culture, and how do they deal with being cultureless?

Why don't white people have any culture, and how do they deal with being cultureless?

>Why don't white people have any culture

are u trolling?

Shows a pic of russian orphan homeless children, whites have no culture

>like their majority even listens to such things

nice try though

nice bait

Musically black Americans have by far the most robust culture.

Why are there people who so hate their own identity that anonymously post shit like this?

>Why don't OP people have any android, and how do they deal with iOS?

No culture? Kek, niggers must think culture means driveby shootings or something.

all niggrs do is eat watermelon
> culture

that and sneakers

Italians aren't white, and putting a man on the moon was the national effort of a multiracial nation.

>Things that are actually exclusively white
>eating rotten fish

Black Americans have the most emulated culture the world over.

USA when putting a man on the moon was 90% white. The team who did it was even more white.

Now it's 64% white which is why it can't ever repeat that feat which why American mischlings start denying it ever happened.

Emulating black culture is why the West is going the way of Africa.

according to your dumb ass
western european or asian culture is easily the most emulated internatlly
-what is philosophy?
-what are modern tech innovations?
all your "black americans"...
_wouldn't be_
but for that.

This is one of elements I cannot stand about the current divisiveness in the US e.g. the rumor that Latins or Blacks are going to diminish white culture.

This is a common essay question so you might want to take notes:

First of all, there is no "white culture". There's too much white to be a single culture, and to attribute things that white people like under one culture is to do a disservice to their origins.

Even in Western Europe, you have people who are Prussian, Austrian, German and Polish, and they'll still take offense (to the point of cutting your throat and leaving you in a shallow grave) if you confuse one for the other.

For another thing, Culture changes. What was German culture in 1900 or in 1800 or in 1500 is different from what it is today. Culture changes with each generation, and yes, it borrows the better ideas from other cultures.

Here in the US, as a result (much like the Roman Republic), we benefit from pluralism and diversity. Black blues and rock-&-roll and rap has been integrated into what defines America, and there are white versions (not necessarily better or worse)

That said, there's no black culture or Latin culture either, these are peoples too broad and diverse, and Nigerian is different from Kenyan is different from Floridan is different from New York is different from Californian.

And they integrate stuff from other cultures as well, so there's lots of blending.

So anyone who talks about "White Culture" or "Black Culture" or whatever is in line to drink the Kool Aid. (Don't follow them!)

>Greeks and Italians pioneered philosophy. Not white
>all races have contributed to modern tech

Niggers stole it

by importing niggers, sandniggers, riceniggers and curryniggers for the sole purpose of cultural enrichment.

The only reason that we've seen so far is because we've stood on the shoulders of giants. And some of those giants are Chinese, or Arab or (Pre-colonial) American. European advancement and industrialization would not have happened without Arabic steel or American coffee or Chinese agriculture.

Nativism is a recipe for regression. Progress comes from collaboration and pluralism.

Sum fresh OC for your consideration, nigger.

Yes, if we annihilate all life on Earth, it will have the same amount of violent crime as the moon.

Good observation. You must be a math major.

>being this new

who says white people don't have culture?

We have a culture of being successful imperialistic superiors.

Jews aren't white.

>Here in the US, as a result (much like the Roman Republic), we benefit from pluralism and diversity.

As a result of pluralism and diversity, the Roman Republlic devolved into the the Roman Empire which devolved into nothing and foreign chaos.

So, Greeks, Italians and Jews are apparently not white... Who is? Germans, French, British and no one else?

I may be new, but that doesn't make your observation any more sophisticated.

Perhaps you can enlighten us with more of your profundity

confusing cultureless libcucks with everyone else

Greeks and Italians have a shared genetic and cultural past with "white" people (Celtics and Germanics). Jews...not so much.

>unable to recognize jokes

You're socially retarded.

white people invented culture you savage

what does that even mean?

This is the culture of whites marginalized by pressure from other groups.

Conservatives whatever the best culture.

>the roman REPUBLIC benefited from diversity

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

STOP POSTING ABOUT HISTORY IF YOU DON'T KNOW HISTORY

THE REPUBLIC WAS BARELY MULTICULTURAL IT WAS ONLY THE EMPIRE THAT HAD MASS INTEGRATION AND IT FUCKING CAUSED THE EMPIRE TO IMPLODE

FUCKING PSEUDO-HISTORIANS FUCK OFF

How does it feel being a nigger wannabe trying to troll?

Greeks and Italians have African admixture.

The Roman Empire crumbled because of lack of communication, confusion and overstretching. However, I'd like to see you build such a thing and have it last for 2000 years. (from beginning to end)

they have the best culture and proof of that is the fact that every other culture has in one way or another fed off of it in an unproportional way

TRIPS SON!

white invented the internet so on that alone stfu

About 3% lol, you seriously think that makes them closer to sub-saharans than us?

Not a proven causation. In fact, I'd suspect that the reverse, Roman elitism led the dissolution.

But remember that Rome was a world power for a considerable amount of time. Hitler's regime had a fantasy of becoming a thousand-year Reich, but so far no (historical) society has been able to do it.

The sun never sets on the UK still, but that's only because of a handful of settlers on the far side of the world that happen to still be there.

pretty sure our culture was all about designing awesome architecture and getting drunk as we force our slaves to do all the shit work.

bring back slavery = save white culture

No they didn't. The earliest civilizations weren't white.

genuinely confused about this statement I mean what is today is it not a white person culture holiday that everyone else is celebrating
almost good bait

In principle one could call Jews white, but their antagonistic (ie. racist) behavior toward 'other whites' shows they don't consider themselves whites.

So why disagree with their own perception of what they are?

>whites create "lucifer the fallen"
>blacks create "mud hut #234543"

almonds = activated

>slaves built everything

what a meme, they performed manual labour for like a 200 year period while whites literally conquered the world and designed amazing works of art

As I pointed out above. Germans are Germans. French are French.

When we had immigration racism here in the US, even Germans were excluded. Even the French were considered weird. Even the Irish were confined to public service careers. You had to be British or you were Someone Else.

And that's the thing. There will always be niggers. Bigotry isn't satisfied until the only people left are your top fifty facebook friends. And then there's not enough infrastructure for facebook, or a computer that could access it.

No they didn't. No one person can take credit for the invention of the internet,

>multiple white people invented the internet

better?

One drop rule. They ain't white.

I may be socially retarded, but at least I'm adding to the conversation.

>The Roman Empire crumbled because of lack of communication, confusion and overstretching.

Wrong, because of constant admission of low-IQ slaves from other cultures, later freeing them.

>However, I'd like to see you build such a thing and have it last for 2000 years. (from beginning to end).

That would have to be without Jews. Eg. China.

Dafuq?
Most pathetic attempt at a meme ever, kys!

>Not a proven causation. In fact, I'd suspect that the reverse, Roman elitism led the dissolution.

You can't prove causation.

>caring that much about genetics

Blood is important, but it only goes to a certain point. Caring about blood and only blood means that some bratty aristocrat kid is better than the commoner who could be the next Ernst Junger or something.

O'rly, whites were slaves on a massive scale. How do you think North Africa became so white?

>not reading properly before replying

"designing awesome architecture and getting drunk as we force our slaves to do all the shit work"

slavery has been around since before 3500bc and is still around now

America is not the world faggot

White americans don't, apart from being money obsessed jews
white europeans on the other hand is where all culture stems from

The multicultural United States military complex invented the internet with a lot of help from the (also multicultural) public tech community.

Then CERN (also a multicultural entity) invented the web.

I know, and I'm saying the European world only really used slaves on a massive scale for about 200 years. Britain outlawed slavery in what, the 1700's? Before that feudalism was the way of the land, not Archaic/Classical Roman slavery.

>shilling this hard
It's okay, we get it. You're not white.

>implying implied "only blacks are slaves"

Culture is still Slaves work while we drink and conquer even if said slaves are white.

Christmas

lmao try harder

Culture
Noun
The arts and other manifestations of human intellectual achievement regarded collectively.

Hmmm lets play a game name all white artists/scientists you know. Then name all the blacks, brown, yellow ones you know

tl,dr

>einstein

reee. dude was awesome, but Jews aren't white

Exclusively swedish or some shit like that, nowherelse do we eat that disgusting crap! Nice try though, sandnigger imported in Europe!
Go back to yur shithole, fucking goats! CUNT

Jews descend from Semitic blacks.

such a kek

So you concur, then. Excellent.

Peasantry is still slavery just under a different name.

Just like being a wage slave is current day slavery

in both examples the guys on top are getting drunk/slamming pussy and getting shit built while everyone else does the shit work

>but Jews aren't white
according to your dumb ass
religion isn't race

holy fucking shit, please stop.

>standing on the shoulders of native americans

i encourage anyone reading this comment to begin with the complete works of Plato/Aristotle to understand where our culture comes from, after that maybe some Nietzsche or Hobbes.

You must be American or something.

>Jews aren't white
Yea ok? So you can only name one "non-white" scientist?

well not exactly lol. sure you can interpret it as slavery, but it isn't slavery when there is a meritocratic way for the commoner to rise to the top.

what you're describing is the way nature tends to drift towards hierarchies, wolfpack alphas and such.

Jews are a race.

Judaism is a religion.

Truth can be painful.

They aren't white, they're SA

What? All I'm saying is what was in my post lol, never claimed all scientists were whites, chill.

A people are made up of blood and culture (which entails religion). Jews are Semitic, they share more blood with Arabs, and their culture is not even close to traditional European. They ain't white.

Swedish tradition yes. However disgusting :c

Ashkenazis are literally a white ethnicity.

Slavery is ownership.

Today, owning people is illegal. But you can rent them.

I guess white people are just a myth. Weird.

And everyone descends from the blacks of the Great Rift Valley.

Pretty much like the US are "devolving" into nothing as we speak.

That's weird ain't it? They have this shleezy look to them.

They would certainly claim otherwise.