Should we re-enslave white people?

Should we re-enslave white people?

>implying they already haven't enslaved themselves.

To do what? What purpose will a slave have in the modern world?

Sex, and free labor

>Should we re-enslave white people?
Good luck with that

I thought as much, but sex and fee labor seems like a paltry benefit when compared to the problems it will create.

problem is ... half our Cuck'd brothers would love to be enslaved and then Sell us out

Deus vult

While the other half like you runs around like a moron with an iron collar around your neck.

only if we build a new coliseum

That's what we have Mexicans for

you couldn't.

Wouldn't mind free sex whenever I wanted it.

It is happening as we speak. Have you seen Europe lately?

First off, most mexicans will back up a white man before a black in my experience, secondly, niggers can't hit a target for free fried chicken. The fuck do you niggers think you can do? The military while merk your ass before you could load your burnt/stolen weapons.

O'rly

Eh look at the problem the lack the sex causes already. Like the mass shootings by the loners like Elliott Rodgers etc.

don't bite the hand that feeds, boy.

Western europe.Some of the countries in the east still hold their ground.Not that it should come as a surprise, they stood against the turks some time ago, maybe they still keep some grudges.

That reminds me of the game princess trainer

Ya you filthy chimp.

>Have you seen Europe lately?
Yeah, poor refugees from the war forced to work for survive and for the profit of others.

>free labor

>housing
>food
>dealing with opposition
>security

Don't breed

Owning a slave costs more money than they are worth. You have to feed, cloth, provide housing, keep them content. You have to remember only rich people owned slaves. Unless you are using them to make money, it's not worth it. Plus you won't even make much money after all the costs.

/thread

Free labor? What are you retarded?

Propose: We create a genetic manipulated human being and enslave them in a society divided between pure human on the top and manipulated humans on the base at the mode of the greeks.

>>implying that non whites are capable of that

is that even english? if you can't create a cohesive sentence how the fuck do you expect to understand genetic modification?

You would piss off a lot of people, also US fought a Civil War partially because workers and industrialists in the North considered the spread of slavery a threat.

Japs and Chinks faggot
Was cohesive enough to you understand, that's enough.