Real or fake?

real or fake?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymailDOTCODOTuk/news/article-3505025/Watch-spring-breakers-Fake-Xanax-pill-50-times-stronger-heroin-kills-9-Florida.html
drugs.com/imprints/x-ana-x-2-7040.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

real

hmm

last photo

Looks pressed.

How do you expect anyone to identify a pill of what could be anything, including sugar?

most bars you'll find are self-made presses of alprazolam powder. it'll fuck you up, fake or not. go ahead and pop it OP.

cant you jjust get prescriptions for em? instead of buying online or from dealers.

there is very little that anyone would sell to you in that size/amount that would have negative effects. Pop it and see how you feel.

Or dont because xanax is fucking cancerous and is absolutely terrible for you for what little bit of an awful high it gives.

Fake af. Real bars are much thinner

i thought were blue and round ends

Definitely fake, take this from someone that was getting 3 bars a day prescribed at one point

why would it be fake? it's legal

dont fuck with xans, especially right now. pointless high to get hooked on tbh, plus the fake ones that are circulating rn kill with one pill

So that means you've seen every type of bar from every manuafacturer around the world? Wow

dailymailDOTCODOTuk/news/article-3505025/Watch-spring-breakers-Fake-Xanax-pill-50-times-stronger-heroin-kills-9-Florida.html

I concur,looks thicker and idk why the pressing looks off.

▲▲

now you do

its real man.
no one you know has a press with molds that good. stop being paranoid

IPhone's are legal too fam, think about it

Exactly what I first thought

drugs.com/imprints/x-ana-x-2-7040.html

compare.. could be real, could be fake.

▲ ▲

▲ ▲

one wont kick you out famalam

100% fake.

only if you have a script, bet OP doesn't

Are you a dumbass? The type of bar he's showing is only produced by one manufacturer, other pills have different imprints...fuck outta here before you try to act like a smartass when you have no clue what you're talking about.

I would either get the normal Pfizer ones (as shown but not a press like OP's) or the R039's Walgreens generics which I have no clue on the manufacturer.

Just take a shit load of them out of the bag and compare them down the each and every detail, with the exception of minor wear, they should all be the exact same in ever way. Size, shape, check the length, check to make sure they are all equally as thick as one another. If they are fake chances are the guy used more filler on a couple than the other so lay them down flat and make sure none are taller then the others. Last but not least, make sure they are all the same shade of white, if some are darker than the others thats a red flag.

OP here

thanks everyone

you poppin it or nah?

I popped 2 and snorted a half

bonus

Fake lel

2 dark pen marks?

They're most likely pressed, but they probably still have alprazolam.

Snorting alprazolam has absolutely no increased effectiveness. It isn't water soluble. You'll get more high just popping them.

Dude just bite off a little piece you'll know if it's real. Xanax has a very distinct shitty taste

*tasted like chalk

Fake

so it has nothing in them?

flush them down the toilet?