This was fucking terrible

This was fucking terrible

It's the best horror film of its year. Get some taste.

Le crazy protagonist lmao

It was completely fucking trash with the stupidest most obvious twist

Obvious? Uh no. If you critique movies based on their "twist" you're a pleb

Is this like Sick Girl where she's batshit insane and just does a bunch of edgy shit through the entire thing?

Go fuck yourself, you are a pleb for liking this piece of shit. Everything with it is garbage and the shitty meme twist does not help it either

You are clearly a dumb person so I understand why you wouldn't appreciate the deeper subtleties that make it a great film. Enjoy being dumb.

What was the twist again? I forget this movie.

The worst thing about you is that you actually think you are smart while being the pleb yourself

Absolutely. It's a shame they went full retard towards the end. New French Extremity was generally a shitty movement.

No. Not at all. I did enjoy sick girl though. It was nice to see Stephen Geoffreys back in a mainstream movie. He was the best part of the movie.

Shut up kid. I'm about to ruin your day. Just accept that you have bad taste.

The serial killer was in her mind and she was the real serial killer chasing herself around all along!

That's not a bad thing. It worked in The Descent a few years later.

A thing like that isn't good or bad, it's how it's used in the movie that makes it good or bad.

I like it enough for its superficial elements.

I'm glad to Alex Alejandro move onto to other better movies though. Horns was awesome.

A Tale of Two Sisters
Identity
One Missed Call
Ju-on: The Grudge 2
Doppelganger

The bar is so low I'm tempted to list Wrong Turn. Get some taste.

>posting all this meme tier Asian "horror"
I hope this is satire

Identity is a horror movie from the same year with an equally outlandish twist that sounds stupid on paper, but it worked much better and didn't change 95% of the film to things that didn't happen.

>A Tale of Two Sisters
Boring. Also that sound when the ghost appears is annoying as hell.

High Tension is more of a meme than any of those. Do you get your horror flicks off imgur?

Then name some ones that you think are better instead of being a shitposting faggot.

Honestly, the only part I liked about Sick Girl was the end when you find out WHY she went batshit.

Haute Tension

>ctrl+f
>twist
How the fuck is it a twist when it's literally revealed within the first 5 minutes of the movie? Do people just choose not to pay attention or do they just disregard that she's locked and clearly asks "is it recording?"

>she's locked and clearly asks "is it recording?"
What?

at the very beginning of the movie she's locked up in the nut house and asks "is it recording?" or it might have been "are we recording?" Right from the start you know the entire movie is what she believes to have happened. There is no twist.

Too pleb to appreciate Korean kino.

I very much appreciate korean kino but i didn't really care for it, it was a beautiful movie with some very well done scenes though. The dinner scene was amazing

Garbo movie

That's a generic plot point in horror movies, the one person survived and it was so spooky that she became insane. Wow I can't wait to see more!
It certainly doesn't imply that she was a fat man fellating a severed head.

Again, it tells you that the entire story (read: movie) is from her mind.

So do 100 other movies without moronic unreliable narrator twists like that.
Does the movie even have narration? Do they ever cut back to her there, showing her explaining the story? I honestly can't remember but I don't think they did.

At the very end they do. Nice hyperbole though.

>narrator twists
It isn't a twist if it clearly shows that the thing is from her mind right from the start. Hell, the vast majority of "twists" are simple plot reveals.

>A plot twist is a radical change in the expected direction or outcome of the plot
Nobody expected her to be the serial killer who was driving the car ramming her off the road, even if you personally predicted that the story was a untrue in some way. It's a plot twist.

If people paid attention it would have been obvious.

The Usual Suspect would melt your brain, pleberino.

The Usual Suspects was shit. Please stop calling people plebs when you are a genuine straight outta imdb pleb.

If you have ever heard Spacey talk, you know instantly that he's Keyser Söze.

OH THE EDGE

Do you not remember Descent? There were actual cave monsters. It was nothing like high tension.

FUCK YOU actually Internet ruined the Usual Suspects. You Just couldn't shut your mouth about keyser soze

I'm looking at my French DVD cover and she has a saw instead of a 2x4. What the hell?

The usual suspects was "I was only pretending to be retarded" the movie. It was stupid

It's excellent, tense and brutal. It just has a dumb twist. "Dumb" is kind of an understatement.