What does Sup Forums think of Seth MacFarlane?

What does Sup Forums think of Seth MacFarlane?

DUDE ATHEISM
DUDE ALCOHOLIC

He had his time. I loved Family Guy and American Dad (prefer the latter), But now I don't find it funny anymore. Bordertown really depressed me.

Ted was funny, but more of the same. Ted 2 was fucking stupid. A million ways to die in the west was funny, but not because of him.

Good at roasts.

family guy is unfunny as shit. ted is retard, unfunny humor. however, he's good looking and he can do funny voices.

DUDE MY EYE IS MELTING

aids

Genuinely talented guy, for some reason people think he creates every aspect of Family guy when in reality he's basically just been doing the voices for the past 10 years. Million ways to die in the west wasn't that good, though, he shouldn't have cast himself in the lead.

He should just do a full time career as a jazz singer

he seems kind of jewy

I fucking hate the fucker
I hope his shows get canceled and I hope he dies

He's tried for years. Fox won't cancel family guy despite him intentionally making it shit

DUDE DILLION HARPER LMAO

I don't like his shows. Too lowbrow, great for autistic children

>Bordertown

Ugh, I watch two random episodes and it was intolerable

He is gay and faggot, and should've died in the 9/11 hoax. Other than that he is sort of funny guy.

>gay and faggot
such eloquence

Good voice actor.

>another retard who thinks Seth writes Family Guy detected

He doesn't even write American Dad. He just voices the characters.

gay AND a faggot you say?

a closeted gay dude who fucked khaleesi

my problem with Seth is obviously he's a closet faggot but he's too scared to come out so he expresses it through the characters of Roger and Stewie.

Roger destroys American Dad for me

I enjoy nu-FG because it's basically become decent observational stand up comedy with a rough plot.

He was respectable once upon a time. He did the pilot and later pilot by himself on his dining room table to get out of hanna barbera.

Then at some point he wanted the spotlight for himself.

You don't see Matt Groening doing oscar show bullshit that's all I'm saying.

Good voice actor

I'm going to watch his new show with Palicki only because I like her and I want to see her sexy body
MmmMmMMM

He thinks he is funnier than he is, but he is an amazing singer.

One of the most punchable faces in the world. Fucking hate this unfunny idiot.

Found the underage

He is the creator of the series. He's the one who walked into the esec room and said "This show will be about this and that". Obviously he supervises everything and whatever he doesn't find fit he can out his opinion on it. IT's not like he's just lending his name like "SethMcfarlane's American Dad".

All that you're sying is fairly true. This guy's a whore.

The same difference between Larry David and Jerry Seinfeld. Don't get me wrong I love Jerry, but let's be honest: Larry David was the brain behind Seinfeld.

He'll always be "the guy from that scyfy commercial" to me

Marky mark is literally the only reason people watched Ted

>He is gay and faggot
Thats pretty accurate actually.

Great Swing singer, makes mediocre cartoons, needs to stop getting so militantly political

>needs to stop getting so militantly political

He wishes he was on a Trey Parker level , but he's not . He's talented and funny enough to make me laugh tho

Don't forget

DUDE REPUBLICANS ARE EVIL

If he lays one hand on Adrianne Palicki, I'll clip his balls.

As someone who grew up with Family Guy, I just wish it would end. I think the show was still pretty funny up until it went to HD, but I caught some episodes from the new season and they're fucking abysmal.