Is it supposed to be Liam Gallagher in the bottom left?

You mean bottom right and yes

>smug face
>has the color green around him

prolly noel since he's on the album (on 'we got the power') but yeah they look the same anyways

makes me wonder if the others also look like one of the collaborators

More like

who are the left ones supposed to be again

?

Wasn't 2D supposed to be Beck?

Liam Gallagher has one hell of a sun-tan in that case

maybayyyyyy

I rate this album 8/10
Still the worst Gorillaz album (I don't consider the Fall a studio album) but it's good

Question is

What does Liam Gallagher look like when he doesn't look like Ian Brown, John Lennon, Brian Jones, and many others?

How does it feel to have shit taste?

>white guy has black eyes
>black guy has white eyes
hmm

was gonna post this in the last thread

--

It's fine, no masterpiece, but fitting.

> First albums were synthrockhiphoppy, in the spirit of 'zany faux pop' cartoon band. Good pop music, novel concept.

> PB was more of that. Peak effort and big name collaborators. Mood wise, still zany bordering on tragic. Gorillaz now established and at their zenith.

> The Fall were some iPad produced jingles with enough soul to qualify a release; a US-tour musical diary; references to cities & impressions from the tour bus window. An afterthought, accurately titled, unpretentious, like a hangover afternoon. Plus it was a free release for fans.

After PB's huge success, there'd be tough reception for the next release. Albarn said himself a lot of the collaborators are shit his daughter listens to. He's 50 now, and I think he may just feel it's unfitting for him to try and spearhead pop music at that point. He knows there's high expectations - impossible to meet - so he never tries to replicate PB's concept of big names from all over in the first place; rather lending the Gorillaz brand to less well-known artists from a smaller range of genres. It's very generational; passing on the flame.

Where it fails is that Humanz doesn't give its collaborators free reign as it should, it feels meddled with .. to sound more gorillaz-ish at the expense of the individual song's character. Still -- "humanz" as the inevitability of disappointment and misunderstanding, humans - the faces and stories of individuals, a final (possibly) album as an open end to a multimedia cartoonpop tale. Makes sense to me, just feels right, not exceptional by itself, but like a calmer, somewhat mediocre song on a great album can fit well with the overall mood/arc of it, the album fits well into the overall narrative and evolution of the gorillaz, ending on a soft mellow note rather than a storm of tryhard powerjams;

so yeah I do like it

How does it feel knowing your opinion means nothing to me?

>2D
>David

Seriously?

its spoopy

jesus

how does anyone look like that and think it looks good

like i dont give a shit about clothes really but if i looked in the mirror and saw myself looking like that i would be alarmed

it's some kind of experimental ironic performance art

That's Sasha B. Cohen. That's Borat