I have the file download for a Childish Gambino song so rare that only one other person has it. AMA

I have the file download for a Childish Gambino song so rare that only one other person has it. AMA

upload it or fuck off

What's it worth to you?

You might as well delete it. Nothing of value would be lost.

Other than the fact that I could make bank if I were to sell the file.

I guess that's true. Might as well sell it to some gullible kid who actually likes that shit. Good luck.

Nothing, I don't care about Childish Gambino. But if you're gonna wave your dick around about it, you might as well upload it

Well I might consider sharing it when someone who actually has interest in it shows up.

I'm.... Interested....

Fuck off Reddit with this shit, no one here thinks you're cool

Says you. Eat my pussy little nigger boy

you're lying, and even if you weren't, flaunting it for no reason but to stroke your ego is the saddest thing I've seen on this site which is saying a lot
s*ge

>a picture of a filename
wow what great proof, pic related, I can do it too
upload it or stop flaunting, you're embarrassing yourself

Ask nicely.

no? i'm not dying for a shitty 3005 remix if it's even real and not made by some shitty soundcloud producer
i'm perfectly fine watching you try to act cool on the internet over something nobody would care about even if it was real

You remind me of Joe Budden

yo got much more rare stuff? you got outkast speedballin explicit in good quality?

you remind me of the kid in elementary school who said his uncle worked for nintendo
you're not getting any more (You)s after this

I'd love to.

Right. Okay, have a nice day.

Come back when you have some rare good music, like Animal Collective.

>Horny Horned Remix
what

It's a remix that Bino made with some producer he found in his hometown. It's pretty lit.

how did you get your hands on it?

Bino and this guy made the remix, but he(Gambino) wasn't too happy with the final result. So he decided to just leave it alone. I met the producer through soundcloud and was started talking about influences. Gambino popped up and that's how we got on the topic. He mentioned it to me and I asked if I could hear it. He sent me the file.

Name five genuinely good Childish Gambino songs. I'm not talking about guilty pleasures. I'm not talking about songs that would be good without that one part.

Flight of the Navigator
Outside
Sweatpants
Poke
Me and Your Mama

Sober
Redbone
Sweatpants
Me and Your Mama
3005 maybe idk

I'd like to hear it.

Poke I honestly can't remember. Flight of the Navigator is boring music compared to what a lot of artists are doing even just in the mainstream. Any Bruno Mars single, for instance, would be better.

Me and Your Mama is like "Why am I listening to this when I could just listen to George Clinton?"

Outside has not aged well. A lot of Gambino's songs have not aged well. His delivery on the line "gun pulled her face, she still made dinner" doesn't pack any emotional punch. The singers are not great. Neither is the awkward way the drums come in when the beat picks up.
Sober is for chicks and gays. I ain't got no use in listening to a black guy sing sweet nothings through my earbuds. Maybe that's your thing, but your bias is clouding your view of this cheap pop song. I can name Backstreet Boys songs better than this. I Want It That Way. Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely. All I Have to Give.
Redbone is just poor retread of older ideas in music. 3005 is catchy but he doesn't fully deliver on the singing. There are bad lines in this song.

I'll give you Sweatpants even though
>I got more tail than that PetCo

you want me to take anything seriously when one of your argument is literally "that song is gay"?

>sweatpants
>good