What snacks do you usually get when you go to the cinema?

What snacks do you usually get when you go to the cinema?

is that supposed to look like a veiny black cock in the thumbnail or am I just a massive cuck?

Real white chocolate is the best. Made from pure cocoa butter, and with no added shit like corn rice or shredded nuts. The vanilla taste must be very subtle and not overpower the taste of cocoa.

It clearly looks like a chocolate bar. You are obsessed with black dicks

Nachos and Coke icee

Look at the normal attractive woman on the left enjoying a nicely sized, dignified piece of white chocolate. And the disgusting looking whore on the right munching on that grossly oversized poor quality chocolate. Really makes you think, huh?

White chocolate is technically not even real chocolate you dumb cuck.

>White penises are small

Where did this meme come from?

And?

>Dignified white chocolate

I come to image boards just to read statements that I couldn't dream of finding elsewhere

Reality kid. And even if a white man did have a large penis he would be too cucked to know how to use it.

Blacks and Jews.
Statistically whites on average have the largest dicks in the world.

LITTLE

;^)

Source: his denial

No it's FACT.
I'm white and have an eight inch dick by the way.

GREASY

Post. Timestamp. etc.

That pic on the right is fake, it's camera angle tricks and using a girl with tiny hands to make it look bigger. They also took the wrapper off to make it look bigger. No Snickers are this big, I'm glad I don't have one that size it would be terrible, no one could finish it.

Snickers size queens are all gluttonous pigs and I don't care if my Snickers is "average sized", I don't feel bad about it whatsoever.

Fuck this pic and that dumb whore in it.

Chinese have the largest dicks. They are hiding the real dick size stats, just like how they are hiding their real GDP growth figures.

The problem is that "average" by the standards of your race is small to nonexistent by the standards of races that are actually competetive on the dick front. Now that we have race mixing your time is over.

Am i the only one who doesn't eat or drink at the cinema?
The amount of people that kept getting up and going to the toilet is so fucking annoying.
Why can't people hold their bladder for 2 hours?

Yep, that's me. And you're probably wondering how I got here.

"big" dicks look shitty in cuck twink bodies, like a sad photoshop edit

No woman will feel lust for your body, know your place and become a provider

wow you're rude

most black people are impoverished twigs though

Largest popcorn they have, I butter the top then stick a straw down into it and fill the straw with butter to get even coverage. I also have a hot dog and almond M&Ms, and usually a large coke zero.
I'm a bodybuilder, so when I go to movies I have a second protein shake and skip all other carbs for the day and do a 50 minute incline walk at a brisk pace. Honestly, it's worth it, the movie food makes the movie better.

It is. It's made with pure cocoa butter.