old Comfy Kit edition

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/article/2016/07/30/game-thrones
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AZor Jon

Why are these threads still here?

Good Jon thread, thank you OP.

One true king Mannis approves.

You're welcome, based Stannisposter. Jon and Stannis would have been an amazing team.

Because people still post in them faggot

Was he the superior tommen?

Is this a rhetorical question?

>Good old Jon and Mannis posting.

Finally old /got/ is back, lads. Branfags and Sansafags stay away.

I'm still here

Because we still have a lot to be thankful to Uncle Benjen for.

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

>In truth, the young lord commander and her king had more in common than either one would ever be willing to admit. Stannis had been a younger son living in the shadow of his elder brother, just as Jon Snow, bastard-born, had always been eclipsed by his trueborn sibling, the fallen hero men had called the Young Wolf. Both men were unbelievers by nature, mistrustful, suspicious. The only gods they truly worshiped were honor and duty.

The Baratheons and Starks make the greatest allies. I wonder if Gendry and Arya will continue this tradition.

Don't forget Sansa and Mya Stone.

what did he mean by this?

Azor Ned

What's his end game?

>Turn everyone into zombies and cover the world in snow
>>And then what?
>Uhhhhhh....

Build a zombie space elevator

Nth for Randy of Sunnyvale.

Chaosh

Yes.

All Hail Meera of the House Reed, the First of Her Name, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Protector of the Seven Kingdoms and Purest of all Waifus.

>purest
according to the legend, she likes it in her ass

When is buttslut doing another vlog?

t h i s

For being such a central character, there really isn't enough Joff posting.

well he actually looks like a child of incest

>tfw beyond the wall/white walkers plot went from most interesting as i started to watch the show to least interesting as time went on
i hope they have more depth than this
what they same as in books?

>And then what?
Then, they get the women

It's sad how short /got/'s memory is. Nobody seems to post dead characters any more even though they're the best ones.

Joffreyposting btw, was very popular in 2013 thanks to Leakbro
>tfw no more Based King Joffrey the Whoreslayer

It must suck to be him. Cucked out of marrying Margaery by a cuter version of himself

Books are canon
Stannis wins battle of ice and marches toward kingslanding along with his trusted newly appointed warden of the north Jon.
Together they deposit lanifuckingshits, slay danny dragons and let cersei and danny get blacked by Salladhor Saan

Anorexia is a hell of a thing

Nobody cares about joffrey anymore

But he's cuter than current Tommen.

Well, it might be nice to simply not be confined beyond the wall. Go travelling and such. Propagate your race. Get rid of pesky dragons and spells that might be used against you.

Objectively wrong

'no'

>"And it is important that the individual books refer to the civil wars, but the series title reminds us constantly that the real issue lies in the North beyond the Wall. Stannis becomes one of the few characters fully to understand that, which is why in spite of everything he is a righteous man, and not just a version of Henry VII, Tiberius or Louis XI."
–GRRM on King Stannis Baratheon

Why did D&D get this character so fucking wrong?

I have to know, which is the bigger fuck you from Jon to Sansa

1. Marrying her and having her bear his children

or

2. Marrying her to some old minor Lord somewhere and giving Arya Winterfell

>I promised you gold and silver, did I not?

"burgers are coming"

Salladhor Saan is white in the books you faggot.

Marry her to Tormund and make him high lord of Skagos

How is that a big fuck you to Sansa?

Tormund's a pretty nice dude and match considering. A good warrior, friend, honest, doesn't let personal shit get in the way of his people's survival and has a huge dick.

Sansa is a stuck up prissy cunt. She'd consider marriage to a wildling worse than death. And do you even know what Skagos is?

Septa Nutella of the Most Devout is blessing this thread

If anything is a fuck you Tormund.

Going from fucking bears to some stupid girl that doesn't like having sex with her husbands seems like a downgrade.

This Sansa-hatred of yours stinks of bitterness. You've spent too much time on /r9k/. Sansa was married to Ramsay Bolton- anything after that will seem like an upgrade.

Thank you Uncle Benjen.

But Sansa is a stuck up entitled cunt and anyone who says otherwise is a deluded thumblrina

I'm convinced. Great argument bro.

Just stating the obvious facts

Yeah the dynasty politics stuff is what makes ASOIAF interesting

Did she dump him because he uses more hair gel than and entire pride parade?

HBO confirms season 8 will be last ew.com/article/2016/07/30/game-thrones

We all knew that already.

What spinoffs will they end up making?
Robert's Rebellion, Dunk and Egg, Dance of Dragons, Aegon's Conquest?

Who here want to see a spinoff featuring sweetrobin attending highschool in the vale?

He probably dumped her after she gave him every STD in existence

At least unlike George, they'll actually follow through with finishing shit.

Sucks they feel that they absolutely HAVE to stick to the 73 hours thing they want.

With 7 episodes only in the next season, they're gonna be rushing and fucking up these characters something fierce having them make stupid choices to get them where D&D want them to be.

Why would delete? This was the best post.

All hail Azor Meera.

Good. The sooner this is done, the closer we are to more enjoyable ASOIAF spin-offs. Hopefully Dunk and Egg, Aegon's Conquest, The Dance of Dragons, the Blackfyre Rebellion, the War of the Ninepenny Kings, and other stories get considered.

I'd also love to see a full, better animated series of ASOIAF after the books are done in like 20 years.

They'll do Robert's Rebellion because that contains all the characters the audience know and studios never learn that prequels are shit.

With breast milk dripping from his mouth as he leaves home in a hurry, late for his first day

They don't feel they have to. D&D want to finish it so they can move on to other things.

Realistically cause budget and shit, Robert's Rebellion.

If budget wasn't a factor, Dance of Dragons. Exciting, lots of dragons, lots of characters, Daemon Targaryen is a Bad Ass Motherfucker and dies like a boss, and it all ends with a bittersweet ending.

The Blood and Cheese scene would be spectacular to see on screen.

Nah son. BMOC

All memory of him have disappeared. Same will happen to Ramsay. Sansa's speech was a meta-reference to the short memory spans of normies who watch this show

No, it's cause autism.

>BENIOFF: It’s two more seasons we’re talking about. From pretty close to the beginning, we talked about doing this in 70-75 hours, and that’s what we’ll end up with. Call it 73 for now.

They always wanted to end in that kind of range, and they're sticking to it.

>implying he didn't already have AIDS

Who's that faggot?

They'd just write Bobby's Rebellion as a rehash of Troy, with Rhaegar as mix of Hector and Paris, portrayed as a prince charming who dindu nuffin and Robert as an evil Agamemnon. Ned will be a badass Achilles type character for fanservice. Stannis and Davos would be cut.

Anyone else feel like D&D's clinical jewness has bled into the show and made it more clipped and wooden than it should be? You can just feel how the show is run by cold calculating jews

I guess they have mapped out the hours they need to tell the story the way they want to tell it.

I'd honestly rather have a proper ending, even if it might be a little rushed, than HBO milking this shit for far longer than it needs to be like Showtime loves doing.

Go back to your containment board.

>Daemon Targaryen is a Bad Ass Motherfucker
>The Rogue Faggot

No.

>Stannis and Davos would be cut.

What can you really do with Stannis or Davos though?

Following a guy under siege for the whole war is folly.

This is ONLY one of the few decent threads on Sup Forums. Without it Sup Forums would be more of a shithole than it already is.

>King of the Stepstones
>takes on the largest dragon in the world at that point and wins
>jumps off his dragon in mid air to kill his nephew
>not bad ass

Aemond please leave

It would be less expensive than showing all of Bobby's battles.

And prequels love inserting as many familiar characters as possible.

>I'd honestly rather have a proper ending, even if it might be a little rushed, than HBO milking this shit for far longer

I'd rather they actually rush the inane shit but slow down on the important stuff because there is a middle ground and D&D are erring on the wrong side of it.

Too many of the characters are idiots cause the plot needs them to be to create a shortcut to get them somewhere. Like Sansa all season and saying only a fool would trust Littlefinger but she's gonna trust him next season.

And some shit just drags on and adds pretty much nothing but gets screentime anyway, like Tyrion's banter this season

they were made to get ride of humans, after that, having no more mission to accomplish, they will start questioning themself
>to be, or not to be

In the books the most information we get about them is from the first chapter funnily enough. The White Walkers, despite outnumbering Royce's patrol, accept his proposition for single combat while the other Walkers watch. They seem to have a language, unique camouflage armour and jeer when Royce is on his knees. When his blade shatters, they surround him and kill him in sort of like a harmonious ceremony like the time in LoTR the Ringwraiths thought the Hobbits were asleep in their beds and brought down their blades together. D&D seem to have realised they can't make the Others like GRRM and hence accepted a grim reaperesque vibe, like the Reapers from Mass Effect.

The Tyrion stuff is mostly because his storyline has to intersect with Daenerys's but they can't drop him like they did with Bran because he is a popular character and gets paid the most.

My little birds tell me OP is a faggot.

But he wouldn't be doing anything anyone cares about.

He's not gonna be getting news about anything cause Tyrells would shoot down any ravens, and his opinions of what's happening don't add much. He and his men every week would just decide what to butcher next, which is boring.

And not everything has to be battles, you can get bobby before and after the battles and making decisions, you can get King's Landing and what's happening there with the different Hands and Aerys, you can get some Dorne with Lyanna learning stuff and arguing with Rhaegar, North scenes with Benjen as he tries to run stuff and have some OC Houses be for the Crown that he has to take care of, etc.

From the show's depiction it seems that Jon shows more mercy than Stannis, or even Dany, does. Like, killing someone's leader in front of them is pretty bad, but having them burn in front of you is even more horrible. Too bad that Jon wasn't cunning, because an arrow to the heart seemed like mercy compared to getting burned to death. So much so that the Wildlings actually were grateful to him for it.

They still killed him.

Forgot pic

>one job

Based Jon poster

And a based Jon thread

Good thread :)

Some gay from some gay boyband in the UK. Apparently bongs still go in for all that boyband shit over there

He looks British.

dumb d&d this is the biggest and the last project in their lives, instead of rushing just give us a good ending. there is nothing to do after

This is the most interesting and complex character on the show.

Does he know everything?

*80s guitar riff*

Littlefinger's gonna get Sansa to poison Jon's wine isn't he?

The intervention of Tormund coming in offering Jon some fermented goat's milk instead is what's gonna save his life isn't it?

I think they more than shown that they won't be able to handle "other things" by themselves. Sure, whatever show or movie they do next will cause a huge draw at first on the strength of their names, but that will all drop off quickly once everyone realizes it's shit.

it's been happening to Ron D. Moore ever since BSG. He has a hit with Outlander, but again that's due to the strength of the source material. Plus Ron has a pulse and is human where D&D are clearly a couple of ice cold Jew robots. If I were them I wouldn't be so quick to wrap GoT but hey that's just me.

Both of them are so good that I can't choose which one is the bigger fuck you.

>this is also bran