DUDE WHITE PEOPLE CANT TALK ABOUT BLACK MUSIC LMAO

DUDE WHITE PEOPLE CANT TALK ABOUT BLACK MUSIC LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors
twitter.com/theneedledrop/status/859869092534202368
hotnewhiphop.com/wales-shine-review-news.31926.html?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bitch what?
I don't want Antonio Xantano to talk about any music

Tgfgffls afjorjr rieopjg fjdlla a iroue waajosaaf

Critics are just failed artists.

what does that retarted speak mean? tope dayo folake wtf is that shit?

Its ebonics my man

DUDE SENSITIVE WHITE PEOPLE THINK BANTZ FROM BLACKS IS THE SAME THING AS GETTING ATTACKED OR CRITIQUED BY THEM WTF LOL

wale is trash and so is fandingo but that is pretty hilarious

It's Yoruba you inbred mongoloid
>retarted

ARUBA

This is your brain on autism

>Italians
>white

Fantano is more successful than a lot of the artists he reviews lol

wtf is yobura? why is can this fool't everyone just speak englso I understand he

He's Sicilian. Mostly a fucking maple leaf

JAMAICA

and yet we need them

I bet you feel smart when you point that out

...yes

>and yet we need them
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no.

not those lazy southern I-talians

>Wale dropped his Shine album a week early on his fans, which may or may not have affected his chart placement, which is predicted to be the 20th slot. The MMG rapper is expected to sell 20,000 units

It's a language and I like your shitposting
Spooks
Not necessarily. Anyone can be a crtiic

> dat yakubian over there officer

How would Fela Kuti feel about this?

Yobura more like euphoria *tips*

I wonder ((((((who))))) would insist to split the white race this much...

literally who?

Nothing because he is gone

some dumb yarubo even know speaking idiot dumb i bet. probably doesn't who how to do english word,

I wonder who would insist on a 'white race' at all

oh right, cultureless Americans

go back to Sup Forums

how can i go back to somewhere I've never been

n-n-no bully

>someone calls your ugly album art ugly and your garbage music garbage
>BUT IT'S AUTHENTIC SO YOU CAN'T SAY SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

kek

>every language I don't know is retarded speak

I disliked anferny ever since that tape surfaced of him saying "no one cares you anime fag"

I don't get it the joke. Is he calling Fantano a weeaboo?

what tape

>speaks English
>SILENT LETTERS

Maybe tweet or something but he used the word "fag" even though he;s such a tolerant being.

FANTANO
B T F O
T
F
O

Pretty sure he's just using that still as a dank meme reaction pic.

That's fine though
Authentically ugly and taste is subjective
Kind of but the joke is making fun of weeaboos as well
I like some anime too

It was funny the first time but now it's embarrassing

>anyone can be a critic

everyone can have an opinion sure, but the reason why the critic is essential to art is because of the deep and thoughtful analysis they bring to the table, the ability to interpret someone else's art in different manners brings about new ways and ideas you would've never thought about before. critics are more articulate in their viewpoints than the average person. No matter how much you like/dislike the critic, they are important in their own right.

semi-normie twitter is wild

Sicilians aren't white

If you hate on music you don't like, it wins.

they very definitely are. Try googling a picture of a sicilian and not just asking Sup Forums

Yes and people can learn to be more articulate in their viewpoints
Again, anyone can be a crtitic

Most people have the capacity to do most things, that's a useless statement. It removes all levity and effort from the career of the critic, pretending that the ability to do something alone is equivalent to having done it. Everybody is free to try and yet proportionally few succeed; that can't rest squarely on the shoulders of the idea that nobody except those who wish to be critics try; there must be failures.

You say it yourself (before handwaving it), "people can learn" to be more articulate in their viewpoints. People can learn to do many things, but don't belittle those who have learned because the rest of us "could" - if we wanted to. We haven't. We could all be critics, sure. You could be a critic! However, this demonstrable lack of insight beyond and reluctance to overcome the instinctive, gut-feeling response to the topic shows that without working on it, you couldn't be a succesful one.

well how am I supposed to know what I'm allowed to listen to

At least Italians are more white then Eastern Europe and Sweden

HOL UP

try reading a bit of history

Okay, show your history sources

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors

Wale is right, I sample afro beat all the time and a lot of the samples sound like the one used on My Love. Doesn't make the song good though

Yes, I agree and Sicilians are not full moors

the only context i've seen it in is just a collage of words with his face over it. i'm not exactly sure about the authenticity of the words.

>and yet we need them
lol who the fuck thinks this?

Bootlickers

The way white supremacists see it is that white genes are simultaneously superior and completely submissive. One drop of nonwhite blood totally cucks your DNA and undoes all the great superior whiteness.

>calls Wale's attempt at Afrobeat a cash in on the Caribbean trend in music
>a brigade of Nigerian kids attack the melon
kek

voodoo curse stole his hair

This is the end of Fantano's career, and I love it.

Oh fuck what will the melon do next?

the (((white race))) is a recent construct you retarded nu-Sup Forums faggot

>implying critics aren't writers first

hehe, sure showed them my dude, everyone who doesnt agree with us is clearly an unclutured swine

Critique is an art, musicians are failed critics.

>wale puts out a bad album
>fagtano says its bad
>wale freaks out because he grew up around the type of music he makes

>anthony acts like he knows what he's talking about but is wrong
>gets called out by wale
>fagtano initiates damage control protocol one and says "durr they're basically the same thing anyway"
>people will still value his opinion anyway

FTFY

no, it's
>fantano profers a strong but uninformed opinion in the field where he claims expert authority
>people call him out on his lack of sophistication

What's happening here is that a structural flaw of the youtuber personality platform is being revealed, namely that the talking heads thereon are just random joe schmoes.

If it's a bad record, just say it's a bad record. Don't act like you know exactly what the culture/music is more than the actual person who grew up on it.

Anytime he talks about any electronic music is really hard to watch. He uses EDM unironically as a term.

>get criticised by a critic
>have a tantrum

cringe

learn a little bit of music history, idiot.

g o-die in a fire

?

>buy Some Cultureā„¢ for only $14.99 at a local Target near you!

I can't help but roll my eyes anytime a nigger talks about "culture"

we don't need music critics, if anything the world would be better without them.

but it is retard speak

this

You must feel real smug from your mother's home situated in homogeneous white suburbia, right?

no critic will make me hate your music more than your retarded reactions to critique

i bet you felt smart when you pointed that out!

twitter.com/theneedledrop/status/859869092534202368

IVE NEVER BEEN TO AMERICA OR LIVED WITH A GIANT NIGGER WHO WOKE UP UP JUST BY FUCKING BUY I THIBK THEYRE ALL DEEP AND ARTISTIC AND THE DEAERVE MORE RESPECT THAN ANYONE

>it's an Amerifats turn literally everything they possibly can into a racial issue episode

To be fair Anthony didnt really give a crtitique more like a tweet saying "kill me" with a picture of the track

hotnewhiphop.com/wales-shine-review-news.31926.html?
BTFO

>black twitter "memes"
This is what Sup Forums lost the internet to, let that sink in.

>muh meme heritage
Nobody cares

Don't misunderstand, I don't listen to this kind of music and can't understand what the dude's even talking about, but it doesn't sound that bad. It sounds like another flavorless generic album that blends in with the rest of this new fad genre.

It does make me laugh that this dude's defending the hell out of it, but it really doesn't seem like it's worth mentioning one way or the other

I agree but most of Anthony's critiques are just whether he is into the music personally. His videos are as useful to you depending on how similar your taste is to his. He's mostly into popular stuff and only really talks about 1 or 2 less well known or received records a year.