Why do black athletes all have this me-against-the-world mentality...

why do black athletes all have this me-against-the-world mentality? like we're all here to stop him from being successful? where does this come from? elliott was brought up in a middle class home and went to private schools.

it's not just athletes tho. it's literally every rap song ever made

why is this?

Because of the white privilege and white supremacy that exists in this nation.

inferiority complex.

natural victim mentality mixed with inferiority complex

>muh white boogyman
i know this is b8 but i just want to address that blacks have only themselves to blame

>whites free blacks
>whites give blacks rights
>whites give blacks opportunity for equality
>whites give blacks free housing
>whites give blacks free money
>whites give blacks free jobs
>whites give blacks special privileges

>blacks whine about raycis uphreshun

>tfw to dumb to capitalize on my white privilege so I work 40 hours a week at Dominos

You do know that white people don't get credit for freeing blacks from slavery, when were the ones that owned them in the first place, and at least half of us actively fought to keep them enslaved, right?

Don't forget

>whites displace a large swath of people from Africa, enslave them, and treat them like shit for a century and a half

Blacks shouldn't have been enslaved in the first place tbf

>we
>us
None of "us" were alive when that was happening.

Someone skipped AP US history, else you would have heard this name called Jim Crow.

I'm going to go full leftist-cuck mode here but you benefit from the economic advantage given to the US by the enslavement and exploitation of black slaves

in effect, some reparations need to be made -- namely a degree of equality and respect that bigots (not necessarily you) want to deprive them of

don't forget
>white bought blacks that were already slaves from black slave owners

This is a DJ Khaled reference you autists

What can I do to appease my white privilege? Should I work 43 hours at Dominos, an extra 3 for free?

>and then immediately set them free and gave them equal rights and protections under the law because of the superior morals and sense of justice that are possessed by whites

That's what happened, right guys? right? guys? guys?

No one here is saying that's right either

But you'd think that the so-called "superior" culture of the West wouldn't engage in the same type of barbaric behaviour. It's especially funny given that a person in the US with a poor opinion of black people would probably accuse them of being barbaric, violent, etc., despite their slavery directly resulting in violent, impoverished neighborhoods

Anyways, can we talk about sports and get this kinda shit out of here now that Trump has won

>Sup Forums
>knowing shit about pop culture

LOL

Most people here don't even know Khaled.

Most people here are 18+ so it would make sense they don't give a fuck about your faggy rapper

I can only assume by his name that our new prez won't let him into the country.

No, but you should at least acknowledge the fact that you're living in a first world country that benefited a greatly from the colonial exploitation of other countries

I'd say just don't be a racist dick. That's about all.

Because it is them against the world. I remember when Jacoby Brissett had his first game everyone on Sup Forums and fans off Sup Forums wanted him to fail. RG3, Dak, Cam, even Tyrod Taylor gets shit on. Crackers see QB as the last stand for the white man.

Sup Forums used to have excellent hip hop discussion prior to Sup Forums taking over this entire site.

Oh alright that will make my life of working 5pm to 2am easier...
At least I got my privilege..

Because this country is made to keep niggers down

>handful of cucks used to talk about rap in threads that wouldn't be deleted for 45 minutes

Yeah I member

Youre a grown man. Why are you working at dominos as anything other than part time for extra money?

most nba and nfl players come from single home ghettos so it makes sense

Haven't been able to capitalize on my white privilege yet

since children blacks are taught the whole world is against them because they can't accept personal resposibility.
it's in their "culture"

>if you like what i dont like it means youre a cuck

says who? all races started ""equal"" so if whites got the power to enslave blacks what's wrong with it? nothing. don't fall behind if you don't want to get enslaved.

I know it's difficult to extricate yourself from your own, relatively insignificant life, but if you were to expand your view to the general population, it would be more clear why what you're saying is silly

Suppose there's a black CEO making tens of millions of dollars a year, but 90% of the black community were to live near the poverty line -- would that mean that equality were here, etc? The "privileges" black people receive in the US, as far as I understand, are an attempt to even the playing field proactively, so that they have as much opportunity as white people who are, largely, in a more economically advantageous position

But it's okay if you want to talk about YOUR self, and how YOU work at domino's, it's just very myopic and silly when discussing things that operate from a top-down perspective

>mfw this guy has internalized his failings as being a result of affirmative action or something preventing him from achieving anything

Where is the accountability, you cumwad. Some black kid who goes to Cornell, get into an MA program, then goes on to work at some good company isn't getting there because he's black, lmfao

>what's wrong with it? nothing.

what's wrong is that we're humans, not wild animals here in the western world

>"yeah you aren't where you'd like to be right now but at least you got your white privilege"

Yeah thanks for that

looks like the jew did quite a number on you. humans are animals, deal with it. we're just the best fucking animals there is. we didn't get to the top of the food chain by being afraid to exploit those weaker than us.

Good post.

It's more that detractors who hate the Cowboys want to see him fail so he uses that to fuel his mentality.

I say whatever works, I've been watching the Cowboys for fifteen years and if it helps him ball out then that's just fine.

honestly he probably means other black people

they are mostly crabs

>humans are animals,

I wrote "wild animals." Very convenient of you to drop that word out because it nullifies your entire """"argument""""

they have to big themselves up anyway they can

>OK so this one CEO is making millions but look at all these black people making peanuts
>Yeah OK I understand you make $11 an hour working 5pm to 2am but I mean that doesn't matter, put yourself in the CEOs shoes. Look how much better you have it!

Black guy here.

He is without a doubt talking about other black people.

most of them come from literal ghettos and work to get rich while competing against other good athletes from the moment they're in middle school

its required mentality

Delete Sup Forums.

First slaves were brought to the Caribbean and America by other blacks. 2/10 for you

I dropped it because it's literally a meaningless buzzword. What does "wild animal" mean? It means it's not domesticated by man. Are humans domesticated? Well the niggers sure were, I'm not sure about the white man.

/thread

>reading comprehension

You benefit from being white generally speaking, whether you think it matters or not

There may be other qualities in you that make people judge you in a certain way as well, but without a doubt there is a socioeconomic discrepancy between white people and black people in the US. It's not a matter of race, it's a matter of CLASS; the only reason race is dragged into it is because the two things correlate across the board.

I get it. You work hard at Domino's for chump change, it sucks, you're white, yada yada, but the fact of the matter is that the majority of white people live a better life than the majority of black people.

>cucks
you proved his point, Sup Forums

thats the attitude that makes you successful. they go out and do what they need to do to succeed

it seems like hes just talking about people that hate on him and the cowshits in general.
>Sup Forumstards

Hello Sup Forums!!!!!!

Im black and even when I had no training or education past high school I still landed something better than a high school job.

>play sport
>opponents are literally paid to try and make sure you don't succeed
you guys are idiots

And you expect me to pull some sort of pity party because white FAMILIES (i.e. dual income) can better raise children than a single mother (+70% of black births)

The reason it's groaned at is because you want me to feel some sort of apologetic attitude even though me and 100 million other whites go to jobs we hate so we can pay rent or mortgages and buy bread and milk.
Stop and do everyone a favor.

>Whites give
>whites give
> whites give
This is why.

Yeah I'm not where I'd like to be, I think about it everyday.

But that's something for me and only me to overcome.

>me-against-the-world mentality

Probably part of what makes him a good running back.

Well no wonder they hate you with this condescendency, I wouldn't like being treated like an idiot that needs special treatment.

I think this goes futher back than slavery, it's an attitude that you inherited from brits. You have good traits that come from them but island nations tend to be xenophobic/racist due to their isolated nature, and those god fearing puritans surely weren't the most open lot.

this tbbh

>a person from the country that invented modern racism is lecturing us on our national heritage making us racist

oh boy

It's not a matter of who raises whose children better, it's a matter of who has the resources and the opportunity to raise their children better. The problem you have seems to be a knee-jerk reaction where you think someone is pointing a finger at you, or any white person, and saying that YOU are to blame. In reality, it's a simple matter of creating an environment in predominantly poor, black neighborhoods where children growing up can be educated to think critically and make informed decisions -- to decrease the rate of single mothers and stop the cyclical poverty that cripples the black community

This isn't just exclusive to the US, it's a problem with any demographic of people, anywhere in the world where there is a trend of poverty and dissolution. Education > More informed choices > More responsible raising of kids > More productivity and less senseless violence in black communities > and, with any luck, more black kids going to college, into the trades, living admirable lives, etc.

Yes, people are stuck in shitty jobs, shitty situations, etc. at all levels of society, but the problems faced in lower socioeconomic situations are more desperate and necessitate more funding into their communities

you introduced slavery to them tho.

>making things up
Bit embarrasing desu

>it's not how they raise their kids it's if working people can give up more of their money for them

>your knee jerking, nobody is pointing fingers at you or white Americans
>previous posts literally point a finger at white Americans

I'm out, get Youvotes from someone else. No wonder people eye roll at this shit

U fukn wot Pedro? I'll end ur pathetic paella-eating life and shove a chorizo up ur mum's arse u olive-skinned tosser

Bully free zone, b-back off

The white people that actually died to free the slaves should get some credit, no?

you are retarded.

>to

C'mon Chad

i think dumb & young people in general have that mentality. not just blacks. a lot of women also have it. i think it comes out of an excessive desire for social acceptance.
when what you want most is to be accepted by others and you arent getting that feeling, you come to the conclusion that others are against you and are actively trying to stop you. when in truth nobody really cares about you or whether or not you succeed, because everyone is mostly focused on themselves only.

>look a Greek blaming the Jews
The last time people turned into fascists to save their economy it didn't work out so well for you greasy olive niggers.