Feels thresh? I'm feeling bad as usuall, you know, breathing but not alive

Feels thresh? I'm feeling bad as usuall, you know, breathing but not alive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zk_VszbZa_s
youtu.be/SwqPHZT2i14
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your fine, it'll get better, just do stuff to make that happen

Check 'em

Ok let's try again

Ok check 'em

Maybe you need your own song comrade.
youtube.com/watch?v=zk_VszbZa_s

Cries because no 88888

Pfft

SAD!

Killl yourself bro

youtu.be/SwqPHZT2i14

Happy St. Patrick's day. Go out and drink your sorrows away

If anyone needs to talk I'm here, dumping

Start living for yourself and do whatever the fuck you want, don't get dragged down by emotions and inhibitions. If you've even contemplated suicide then that means you literally don't give a fuck and have nothing to lose so live like it and you'll feel better.

why is it common belief that the life after death is good?

it might be 10000x shitier
and you mightn't be able to escape then

I feel like my girlfriend will soon not be enough, that eventually i'll leave her. I like redheads too much

the thing is, some people like to believe in heaven or hell or nirvana or what ever, but from an atheist's point. There is nothing. It really seems like nothing. You cease to exsist. You won't notice, you won't be something. That terrifies me. At the same time it soothes me. I won't be bored or I won't think my things over and what i did wrong. I'll just stop. That's peace. If people are afraid to die they haven't lived yet. IF you feel like you could handle it. Just see how this life thing goes.

Everybody talks to me, im like a makeshift therapist at this point. I love helping them all with my methods and what not, i even help a 40yrold mother and her 19 year old daughter re kindle their relationship and fix their issues, everybody and anybody is welcome to talk to me.

But i have nobody to talk to. This board is my last hope of people who can relate, people who have suffered, people who are always there, people i can talk to.

Thank you user

I think we all can relate to that. We give the best advice, we get called old souls, but we just aged faster being exposed to the cruel world. I've been in your shoes before man.

What's bothering you bro?

Where to start?
I feel like im spectating my own life. Im in an abusive friendship with a girl who i know will never love me or care, yet i push on. I dont want to go back to being alone, not yet. Shes the first female i've had solid friendship with, and the first person to touch me in an affectionate way in almost 9 years. Shes causing me more stress than i deserve, i'll go back to being alone. I'm sure i'll find someone else anyways.

Sorry an awful lot is venting haha.

i am a faggot who might go to jail because i am beta as fuck i let my friend bring a girl to the house of a fucking lieutenant in the police and he found drink which are a 3 month jail if you are only carrying them and the girl and my friend got away safely and i am in deep shit so yeah i am feeling like shit also i am 20 years old virgin fuck never had a girlfriend and all the girls i like my friends date them instead and life is pretty shitty in general father is a layer and mother is a uni lecturer and i have no job and in live with their scraps and i go to school that's all i do in life seriously i started concidering suicidenot saying this for attention just sharing because no one will know who i am in here so many years on this place is actually the hilight of everyday

I know the feeling of your best friend being Mr Perfect and you being nobody.

He eventually stopped talking to me.

i mostly share opinion with you
and still, i think most suicidal aren't doing it to get to heaven, nirvane etc

but to end the pain
and my point is, why should the pain stop after death?

`go on
live as a nomad
or some special snow flake
nobody forbids it
but keep in mind that then you won't get the benefit of a society moron

This place has brought me comfort over the years as well, and has carried me through many dark days. Doubt I'd be here without it. I can never thank this community enough for what you all have done for me, even if unknowingly. I've spilled my guts on here about this already, but again I love you all

This made me feel

I just skimmed through that and it still hit me like a ton of bricks

Not enough if you ask me. Break up with her and be alone. It's better to be alone and happy rather with someone and unhappy. Especially if it's abusive.

Try meditating.

Damn feels user. Like you are narrating my life lately

Yea i hear you, It's hard to know what happens and even harder to think. Some people don't think about it. we are on the same side, just think before you end it

Misdemeanor charge i'm assuming. Carry alcohol. Depends on the judge you get. If you have to appear in court, all you have to do is dress nice, clean up, and act respectable. If judge sees you're a good kid you'll probably get away with community service.

animal ones or just dog ones?

>never take pictures of myself, never liked looking at my photos
>out of curiosity, took pics to see what I look like from each profile
>1st pic looked good, actually felt happy with myself
>pic 2 wasn't so great, my hairline is fucked, its reasonably ok on my left side but on my right side my hairline shows balding
>its like my face is asymmetrical and noticeably so, from a certain angle I look like a deformed piece of shit
>realize I've to live with that face forever
>its just gonna get worse with time
>think I'm properly starting to bald as well
>fuck my life
the only upside is that people seem to like me once they get to know me, but I think I'm repulsive before that happens so I lack confidence...

>advice to you

Just try to work out, don't bother what people think about you just do it. You'll build some confidence. Get some muscle and feel better. No what cares what your face looks like if you can bench them

>be me
>just turned 20
>never dated, never kissed anyone, never had sex
>no job, I live alone in a ghetto apartment and I won't have enough money to pay rent for April
>the only things I have are my friends
>they're all gone for Spring Break
>I'm alone until Monday
>I have Type 1 Bipolar Disorder
>can't afford my next prescription
>just waiting on whether or not I'll feel crippling depression or my destructive, delusional mania
>I wish I could disappear.

what should I do, anons?

>kayla

Know the feels.

>get a job

easier said than done. I'm losing hair and my hairline is getting shittier with every day. I wouldn't care if I had the right shape or whatever and looked well with no hair but I don't and I can't even grow a beard to cover some of my face up. Even if I did work out I don't think its gonna help me specifically...

I started losing hair since like june last year, my hairline moved back like 1cm and I noticed a short line of hair being gone at the top of my head. I'm 22 now, should I be worried or is this normal? I've always had thin hair but until recently I didn't think I was losing hair...If this keeps up my life is over, I honestly don't know what to do and I feel like shit

I just had an interview today, it went really well but the employers haven't decided if they need more people yet and they already had 3 other interviews so I'm sure I didn't get it.

I know a kid your age with thinning hair too. If you wear hats, don't. But other than that you're not alone. Push comes to shove, see if you look better bald. You might, you could look badass but again that's your call. What do I know i'm just some kid on the internet

It may be tough but keep positive, If it didn't go so well get up and keep trying. Whats the worse thats going to happen you end up at square one? Just keep going at it. That's what life is about

penshurst bold

Thanks user, that's really what I needed to hear.

there is no comunity service in morocco he might fine me but i am dead ass broke and my prents wont pay for it i am sure and to be fair i wouldn't want them to so it's jail man

out of curiosity, has anyone here had depression and dont want it cured?
i know i have deep depression, and i know how to go about curing it. but i dont want to, not because of effort, but i dont think life is worth it. so i hope things get worse to hopefully push me over the edge.

SO LIVE.
GET OUT THERE. GET YOUR PASSPORT. SELL YOUR BELONGINGS, EXCEPT FOR A LAPTOP AND TWO SETS OF CLOTHES. LEAVE. GO TO EUROPE, TO SOUTH AFRICA, TO THAILAND. VIDEO STUFF YOU DO AND POST IT ONLINE. START A PATREON AND LIVE OFF IT WHEN YOUR CASH RUNS OUT.

LIVE.

THE WORLD IS TOO VAST AND TOO WONDERFUL TO BE AFRAID.

I'm going through some pretty shitty alcohol withdrawals. The shakes finally stopped for now but they'll be back. Agitated and jumpy. Haven't had a drink in three days going cold turkey from a 750ml/day vodka habit. I don't know if I can keep going. I really want to give in. I feel like shit.

Hope it does help man, If not i'll always be on these threads, feeling with my Sup Forumsros.

>try to leave Sup Forums for good
>realize that i literally do nothing else with my free time other than browsing this place and playing video games
>i dont have friends, i dont date anyone, i dont have any skills or any other hobbies
>come back to Sup Forums

Are you me?

anons I need advice..

>be me
>18 HS
>like this girl
>solid 8/10 if not a 9
>kinda flirts with me
>recently
>winter carnival so there's shitty dress up days
>stop light (RGY colors to mean your status)
>I don't dress up cause I don't own green or anything colorful (just black and gray)
>she asks why I'm not dressed up
>tell her cause I don't have green
>she says I should've hit her up for a green shirt
>honestly she'd be the last one I'd hit up since we don't talk much
>day later
>leaving school
>she's infront of me
>get to stop sign
>she stops and just pauses
>doing it on purpose
>I know she's not doing it to be an ass
>when she decides to go I see her look back
>probably trying to see my reaction
>decide to snap her cause fuck it I got nothing to lose
>basically just jokingly say "gonna be THAT person at the stop sign"
>no reply for hours
>I know she's at work
>finally replies
>I reply back
>doesn't reply back at all
>confused as fuck
>pissed.exe
>oh well I tried
>reverted back to my lonely shell and became colder
>dont give a fuck anymore
>just pissed at her (it helps get rid of the feels I had for her so I do it on purpose)

ITT: oneitis

This better be cont. and pretyped nigger.

you never leave Sup Forums

I don't go out with friends and don't talk to many people so Sup Forums is place where I can be myself and be with anons who are willing to help out a Sup Forumsrother if this site goes down I'd feel empty inside

okay bud, show us those back and forths or general ideas. Do you have her number cause it'd probably help if you had her number. How did you get her sc? did she give it to you? did you ask for it? what do

>breathing but not alive.
What? If you're breathing you're alive you idiot! You are not making any sense.

I'm outside
I'm trying hard not to cry like a pussy

Take up a hobby. I use to ice skate when i wanted to think, and since i became a regular i ran into other regulars. I now hang out with that group every once in a great while. Expose yourself to social situations

no this all happened within a few days recently so no unfold to the story
I have her number (got it at beginning of the year) she gave it to me because our class couldn't decide on who to buy shirts from and she wanted me to let her know how they'd cost from the vendor I found. My closest friend told me to get snapchat so I did and word spread and she found out and I think she asked for mine and added me

Had a dog and cat with similar situation, they would work together to get food off the dinner table and onto the floor if we werent there.
>Dog raised her
>Dog died.
>cat climbed tree, looking for the dog
> couldn't get her down
> fire dept to get her down
>cat was crying as they took her down

Fuck why do animals have to be better than us

wait 2 days, don't talk to her
>3rd day, text her.
>4th day don't talk to her in person, or text her
>5th day if she replied text her again. If she hold convo she's into you
If she doesn't fuck her find some one else

I don't know user, I don't know

I swear I cried like a little bitch, for the feels

I'm 28 and been diagnosed with Avoidant personality disorder (AvPD) for 6 years. I've been on medication all this time, but it doesn't really make a difference. Last year I've even been interned in a mental institution. I hate myself a lot. Don't really know how, but I've been in a relationship with some girls years ago. I can't tell what they saw in someone like me. I'm so horrible that I didn't really feel any love with these girls, and in the end I just hurt them leaving without a word. Never told any girlfriend about my mental disorder. Never told anyone (even my family) about this. I really hate myself, guys.

So recently I met a wonderful woman. She is very inteligent, sensible and funny. We keep meeting and having long talks for some months. She told me about her problems, and confessed to me a lot of things she never told anyone. Even to her husband. Yes, she's married. At first I just told myself that it was just nice to be with her as a friend, but I think I fall in love with her for some time. Don't really how to feel because, in one hand she keep getting closer and closer to me (the relationship with her husband is broken, and we are kinda girlfriend and boyfriend without the sex part: long intimal talks, holding hands, "love you so much", "lets meet" and so on), but in the other hand I can't confess my feelings to her when I can even be courage enought to tell her about my mental disorder. She also talks about divorce and so, but keeps living with him and even going to marriage counseling together. She also plans moving to another city for professional reasons (she's a talented scientist) by the end of the year. Probably forever.

(cont.)

the snapping happened last night and I'm not really sure if she's into me after last night so I just kinda grew distant from her and we didn't talk at school today (also we have 1 class together too) but I just confuses me how she'll flirt and shit but won't reply at all (if she's playing a 'game' and leading me on she will find out the hard way I don't play the chase game)

I am a walking embodiment of autism. I've left my apartment maybe 6 times this year.

I don't really how to feel. It hurts when she talks about leaving our city, but I'm also very happy for her. The last years she suffered a lot for relationship, professional, familiary, and health problems; and I feel every day that I can't do enought to make her smile more. When I don't see her it's like always: all day depresed and ansious, never talk to anyone. Anything makes sense, so I focus myself in reading or listening to music. But suddenly she texts me for meeting, we laugh and talk and everything is great. Never felt this with anyone, but some hours later we have to say goodbye. I come back home and things sucks with my family. Back to depresion. I can't sleep well. My brain's gonna explode with so many things to think about. Try to volume up the headphones of my mp3: "Shostakovic. Symphony No. 5 in D minor". Somehow I get to sleep.

Get up, take my pills. Another fucking day. I am a horrible person for beeing so easily depressed. Wish she were here just for looking to her beautiful eyes all day. I don't need music these moments, she is my music. I can't even tell her that I'd like to see her because I am too afraid to make her boried of me. I am afraid about how long can I last in this situation. I can only write all this in a user thread because I know that I can't tell her all the truth and make her worried about me. The last thing I want in this world is became a problem to her. "J.S. Bach.Violin Partita No.2 in D minor". Why am I writing this to all of you?

Don't play the chase game, it's a power move for girls. They want you to have the power. IF you make her chase after you and you hold the power then it can be something. Don't leap for it either, lure them in

you have one choice and 3 ways

1. Change your life do it fits to your ideas (if you have some)
2. Do 1 hour of cardio/lifting every second to third day and elevate your dopamine level
3. Go see a psych-doc and see if ssri would be something raising your serotonin level

Doing on of the things could help you considering the other options.

It doesn't have to be a sad life, there are always constructive ways, you gotta find em

thats why I snapped her hoping to initiate small talk and possibly make plans but that didn't go as planned but the one thing that will genuinely piss me off is opening a snap, not replying, but continue snapping others and just blowing off/ignoring doing that no matter how much I like them it'll help cut the bridge up

Have you been disgnosed with autism? of not have you been tested for autism? if not get tested

If you hate being embarrassed and ashamed, oh well we all have those moments but those aren't what define us. We define ourselves. Go do something you like, and wether people laugh or not, you're happy in those moments. IF you like going for walks, walk. If you like going to museums go to a museum. If you like throwing rocks into a pond go ahead, try to master a skpping stone technique. Be you, and be happy. faggot

good call, if she's a stacy she's probably fucking chads. Senor? try other girls, try juniors, get girls and do your best. If you fail it's okay you'll graduate and be gone

77777777777777777777777777777777777777_
7_7_7_7_7_7_7_7_7_7_7_7_7_7_7_7_7_7_7_7
7__7__7__7__7__7__7__7__7__7__7__7__7__
7___7___7___7___7___7___7___7___7___7__
7____7____7____7____7____7____7____7___
7_____7_____7_____7_____7_____7_____7__
7______7______7______7______7______7___
7_______7_______7_______7_______7______
7________7________7________7________7__
7_________7_________7_________7________
7__________7__________7__________7_____
7___________7___________7___________7__
7__13__25____7__19__8__1__7_4__15_23___
7_3___8___1__174_7___5__9__179_________
7_3__15__13__9_7_14____7______7________
7____1__4_______7___1__5________7_2_3__
7______9_19______7__13_25_________7____
7__20__9_13__5____7_________________7__
7__12__9_19_20__5__7_14__20_15_13_7257_
7____13____21_19_3__7_12______5________
7___13__5_13_15_18__275________________
7_____________________7________________
7______________________7_______________
7__3__15_14___20__5_13__716__12_1_20_5_
7__23__8__1_20_______9___7__22_5_______
7_____2__5__5_______14____7__3_12_9____
7_______14__7___9___14_____7__20_15____
7___________________________7__________
7______#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_____7_________
7________4__6___&___2_________7_______
7______\___*_____*_____/_________7______
7___1__8__5__1__4__15__6________7______
7______*__|_-____-__|_*____________7_____
7_________c\__{_}__/x_13__5________7____
7_______*___\__*__/___*_____________7___
7_________\____|____/________________7__
7______________*____4___6______&_____2
7_____________{_}______________________
7___________/_____\_____________________
7_________---____20_____15_____15__12___
7______________1___5___14____9_13__1___
7______________________________________
7_66__11__77_77___1515_2020__1919_____&

she's single and her relationships don't last long either (probably horny teens trying to fuck) and heard she's a virgin to but not sure. Once I graduate I'll be gone and probably never see most of my classmates again anyway (AFROTC hopefully makes that happen)