I fucked up Sup Forums

I fucked up Sup Forums
So I've developed this weird fetish thing for pissing in containers then storing them as trophies. I don't know why I like this I just do. Anyways over the last few days I've been filling this 2 liter bottle of Diet Coke with my piss and today I completely filled it. I kept it for a while, but my fridge got full so I decided I had to get rid of it. I ended up dumping it in the toilet. I then took a shit because why not. I tried to flush but then the water started rising. I began to panic and started jamming the flush, and the toilet water kept rising. The toilet bowl is now overflowing, and my mom is gonna get home from work soon. What do I do guys I'm freaking out.

Drink as much of the liquid as you can asap.

Use a plunger..

are you serious?

hahahahahahaha get rekt.

Don't own one

Pretty fucking funny user.
I suggest you listen to Plunger is the best way.

more pics

First, stop doing autistic things like this. Also, how u keep it in the fridge but worried mom is coming home? This smells like bait. Anyways, toilets have an overflow drain off so don't panic. Don't try to flush anymore it can only get rid of so much water so fast. Wait for the water level to drop enough so u can get a plunger in there to unclog. U better have a plunger or a snake of some kind. When you plung, get a good seal around the hole push down slow and pull up fast. This is the correct way to unclog.

well, you deserve this then.

If you dont own a plunger then you best reach down in there and pull your shit out before mommy finds out about your piss fetish.

Well you're fucked.
You could get a cup and start taking the piss/shit concoction and move it to the tub to drain. At least to prevent it from overflowing anymore.

Hey mom can you pick up a plunger on the way home from work, thanks, love you see you soon!
Or you know go buy it yourself, how have you gotten away with no plunger for so long?

you could just tell your mom that the toilet got clogged and it overflowed, she's not going to assume you're storing piss in containers because of that

I put my dick in the water to act as a plunger but the water is too cold. HELP

(jk im not op)

That toilet....

GSU Lofts? 4th Floor?

OP here I found a plunger

Try lying.

Start scooping piss water into the shower drain you fucking non owning plunger ass dick head. Remove as much water as possible. Get a big pot and fill it with hot ass water and dump in the toilet. This will soften you stool. The cold water in toilets makes your shit hard. Dumping refrigerated piss in there made that even worse. Invest in plunger

kek

You dont have a fucking plunger?
You legit deserve the scolding from your mom like holy fuck who doesn't have a plunger

> drink piss water
> lick floor clean
> ?????
> profit

Stay on Sup Forums and wait for good, reliable advice. The time you spend here is much more important than piss and shit overflowing on to your floor.

Don't worry OP I know exactly what to do.
All you need to do is unscrew the bolts that hold the toilet and rock it around a little bit. That'll loosen up the clog and you'll be right as rain.

> wait till mom gets home
> make mom clean it
> reward her

how long until your mom gets home? If you have a bike or skateboard and a few bikes you might be able to run to the store and buy a plunger.

This actually works. Must be a plumber fag for knowing this method.

This desu

Yes I have dealt with a few toilet clogs in my day.
This is the easiest method to stop a toilet from overflowing without a plunger. The only reason plungers are even around is because people are too stupid to know how to unscrew something.

Thanks

A few truckers I know do shit like this. They piss in mountain dew bottles and shit in Tupperware containers and.leave it in their cabs. Why, I know not.Totally fukt.

I guess it's from being lonely and gay

I literally keep an adjustable wrench in my bathroom instead of plunger. Plungers are for girls who don't know the fuck they doing with tools

Have you heard of a plunger?

unscrew toilet and post results.

I believe it keeps the foxes away from their chickens

Well OP how is the situation going?

OK user we got you on this. I'm a plumber. No plunger, no problem we can move to plan B.

Smash the TV, steal as much random stuff as you can, smash your face, mostly your eye and lip, you'll bleed but that's ok, its a good thing, Bust a lip and it will bleed everywhere, try to leave a trail of blood.

Next, you need to get some lube or water if you have no lube, your going to cover your hand in it, then put your fingers tightly together and your thumb under them, it should look kind of like a goose head.

You're going to have to force this into your anus, as hard as possible. The goal is to cause bleeding.

Next, pull on your front door as hard as you can, you want your WHOLE body weight on that thing, try to smash it out of the wall.

After, and this is important only AFTER you have done all three of the above, start screaming, smash things LOUDLY and yell as much as you can.

Finally, wait for a neighbour or your mom to get home and tell her you got robbed and raped by a nigger.

She wont even THINK to ask about the toilet.

You are welcome.

If you have any other plumbing questions, hit me back up.

From all of us at Sup Forums - we got your back on this.

Have a feeling this is gone b gud

Put me in screen cap plz

I thought everyone new this. OP must be a moron. You have to unscrew toilet, and shake it. Also helps if you scrape off that gooey wax out from underneath the toilet once it's unbolted. That gooey wax probably clogged it.

OP here I did what this user said and I worked

OP could try magnets. Placed at the sde of the bowl it could cause the next flush to believe it is in the southern hemisphere and vortex anti-clockwise instead thereby clearing the erroneous stuck jobby

No this user is right, the wax sometimes clogs the toilet even before you flush anything. Best bet is to unscrew and make sure all the wax is out of the way.

Guys I've already solved the problem

Get a straw and start sucking

Stick a hose in there with the other end in the shower drain or a different toilet. Suck on the clean end to get it flowing, don't suck too long though.

remove that piss out of a toilet using glass for example, and then take a bucket, pour hot water into it and pour it all into the toilet... the water must have high pressure so do it quickly.. and voila, everything is ok

Pic and timestamp of fixed toilet

Yea it's best if you scoop the piss water with cups or something. Then pour hot water in the toilet to soften the shit. Whoever came up with that is a genius.

This OP

Glad to help you out user. Is everything else working properly? Can we get a pic of fix?

There's a plunger in the bottom right corner of this pic. Use it you dip

Underrated post

there's inconsistency.

the weight of a liquid in the bowl/front part of the pip is enough to flush a part of it. the bowl could not overflow with piss unless there was a congestion already.

This is common among hoarders and it's a recognised psychological condition. It normally begins with a severe emotional loss, usually the death of someone very close.
Does this sound like you, OP?
Want to know more?

LOL XDDDDD SO FUNNY

you need to develop a fetish of never doing this again.

Looks like OP trolled us since he won't post pic with timestamp

OP here
OP here
story was b8 I made it up for lulz
But I did legitamently have a clogged toilet you guys helped me fix so thanks

Also I fucked up and accidentally wrote OP here twice

you still have shit in the toilet you disgusting animal.first pic proves you live like a pig

You actually unscrewed the toilet and shook it without breaking the wax seal?

Nah I found a plunger in the garage

We did our parts on trying to bait him into doing it, twas not in the cards for op to have a bathroom flooded with shit and old piss.

I'm not that stupid I ended up just remembering that I actually did buy a plunger like 2 years ago

Well I hope you've learned your lesson. Treat your turlet with respect and take care of it and it will take care of you.