Why are white people so scared of black people

Why are white people so scared of black people.

They aren't.

Why can't faggots stop posting shit-tier threads?
The whole "muh black skin muh white skin" meme should be considered spam at this point. Chill the fuck out with it for a day or 2.

Because pol acts as a defacto white supremacist propaganda bunker. If I could post this in pol without getting banned I would.

/thread

KYS

They aren't. Why are black people so attached to a shitty culture that harms themselves?

Because white people are fuckin crazy.
we do things because we think they're the right thing to do until we are beyond proven wrong.
What you are seeing is us slowly realizing that blacks aren't actually people, mere cattle meant
only to serve and work and destroy any luxury you give them. Were waking up. The last times we
woke up, we started a genocide and a war, then we woke up again, and this time we dropped 2
bombs, ended one of the greatest wars in history and started a new era both in science and in our culture.
So to the "muh dick tho" crowd, keep at it. You lot setting up another awakening may be what
gives us the tech to terraform and colonize other planets. Shortly after, of course, cleansing and corralling you.

Perhaps that's why blacks are never in pre-quota sci-fi films about other planets

Why do people still spend time on racist threads..
No body with even the slightest of IQ spends their time and effort on being racist.

There over sized lips and broad noses and exessive melanin scare me

you can't thread your own post you newfag

The smell mainly

Dogs are all the same species.

Some are intelligent, others are not.

Anyone with a high IQ would know about genetics, evolution and the "false" claim that we are all equal, or even similar.

Not OP. Ended thread for him though. See ya bud.

Not op

Black people fought in all those wars and whatnot. War is not an exclusively white thing.

No, but waging wars that send us into a new technological era is an almost exclusivly white thing.

Because the media tells us to be and the human psyche is easily manipulated.

Bullshit, I shitpost on Sup Forums all day and there are constantly nigger threads and swedecuck threads shitting the board up.

>Romans= not white
>moors= not white
>A bomb invented by Jews
>US civil war= get whites to do blacks bidding

Educate yourself.

Yeah nigger threads, but the second you roast and trigger whites, you get banned. Make hi same thread on pol if you don't believe me.

>this bastardized summation
People like you make me ill

>Nigger threads
ok but
>The second you roast and trigger whites you get banned
The stupid is strong in this one.

Because they have weird names and do things like rap

Not a racist cunt - We're not.

Nobody is scared of blacks, feel sorry maybe

This

Fuck niggers. If they start shit, they will find out they are just a small percent of the world population. Everybody hates niggers - Spics, Towelheads and all kinds of different Chanks,

EVERYBODY should be scared. because they are animals.

Fucking retard pussy and traitor to your race

>Go suck a nigger dick.

We made our bitch and we could do it again.