>2029
>wake up in my EctoPod™ Cyber Systems Advanced REM Product Integrator®
>In order to unlock the clamshell and exit my bed I have to chant a message
> "Wow, i really loved the brands that I dreamt about"
> The screen flashes, ERROR NOT JUBILANT ENOUGH PLEASE TRY AGAIN
> Vaporize my Endorpho Pro™ vape stick to get the strength to say the message again
>WOW I REALLY LOVED THOSE BRANDS THAT I DREAMT ABOUT
>clamshell opens
>maybe today will be different maybe I can finally escape
>decide to play my Microsoft Ybox Scorpion Elite that I bought with Brand Points™
>Ybox turns on and immediately scolds me for not presenting my Dominos™ Pizza Pepperoni code
> i shuffle through my mountain of garbage and find an unused pepperoni and recite the imprinted code to my Ybox
> "Heh, this pizza really hit the spot last night, I will be sure to tell my friends about it"
>Ybox unlocks
>I start to play Call of Duty Infinite Warfare 6 Remastered and just get killed because I dont have the Brand Points™ to buy any supply drop weapons
> heh, guess i'll just get to work, the boss won't be happy if I'm late
>sulk over and boot up my McDonalds™ brand HoloDeck
> I work as a manager at McDonalds™ for ¶.05 (.05 Brand Points) per hour watching over the customers at a remote location in India to make sure they don't destroy the food robots
> The customers are allowed to send Alpha Wave™ Super Smells® through to the manager if they don't enjoy there service
> get blasted with Poop™ Spray 3000 by a customer who is angry that they didn't apply enough Pig Juice on their McGigantic
> i violently throw up, this is the 14th time this week I got Poop™ Spray through the alpha channel
>clock out
>stare out of the window of my 2 Sq Ft apartment wondering where it all went wrong, wondering if I will ever have enough brand points to escape my hell.
> time will only tell

heh

How many brand points does it cost for the advanced doritos latex highly detailed anime girl vibrating sex doll-o matic 5000©?

they are provided for free by the government

god bless Americorp™

Ah good, otherwise I'd have gone insane, nice to see Japanese culture was finally acknowledged and integrated, true progression

the government supplied ones will soot Poop™ Spray at you though

Cheer up OP it could be worse

Painted a pic for the whole scenario gg

Why? Is there a way to disable this feature?

no with each vaginal stroke you get one Poop™ Blast but you get used to it

I love near-future dystopias, any books you'd recommend?

is this black mirror season 4?

No but I would liek top know some good books as well

Her is a very good near future film and although its sort of uplifing it has dystopia undertones

Why the fuck is that a thing? How much is one that dosent have this feature?

What if this is the leaked storyline for one of the episodes?

The government distributes the Poop™ Spray branded sex bots to discourage heterosexuality

the non Poop™ Spray ones are for the elites and cost around ¶750

The cake is a lie

And how much is that in old Earth money?

I'm not quite sure sorry I haven't been there since donald trump destroyed it

Isnt there a way to search it up, or at least give me a rough estimate so I can start saving

This is Black Mirror episode 4. It's practically identical.

ok i will try to search, but like i said they are only for the elites (people who are beautiful and rich pre Meme War money)