Its my birthday, 34 yo virgin cause of small dick, broke, alone, stress eating all the time. how to turn it around?

its my birthday, 34 yo virgin cause of small dick, broke, alone, stress eating all the time. how to turn it around?

34 and virgin? Why havent u KILLED yourself already omg

make money doing cam shows

How big r u.
Barder then me yet u fat

Is that even that small? Why the complex about dat?
Also, work on dat gut and itll be bigger

You are not a virgin because of your small dick. You are a virgin because you are fat and unattractive.

You have an average dick if you stop jerking off and stop eating as much your life would turn around

where is your foreskin?

Stfu you pathetic shit. Go to your doctor, ask for antidepressants, start eating healthier and start running. Also if youre small so am I but Ive never had complaints. But if the girls in your area are bottomless then you can just buy toys or use you tongue/fingers to finish them. GET MOVING FATTY

Your dick isn't small find another viable excuse.
Like your too lazy to exercise/diet.

Cut out sugary drinks, stick to water with little juice/milk/NO soda.
Stop eating sugary foods (desserts)
Dont eat enough for 3 people.
Stay away from fatty foods.

I lost 100 lbs first couple years of college. I really didn't eat any less than I did before, But I don't drink a 2-liter of MT dew everyday anymore.
Really the main thing I did was cut out soda, start making healthier meal choices, and started walking more.
Stuck to the weight lifting (I already lifted when I was 300lbs) started to be able to work out much harder when I hit 240 lbs. from there I really slimmed down while getting my arms big and my core solid.
Stopped adding cheese and extra shit like I would(this will make a big difference).
Started loosing about 3-7 lbs a week @ 260-300lbs.
2-5 lbs/week @ under 260.

Stop eating and loose weight. The fat around your penis will shrink and your penis will look bigger

Keep /adv/ shit on /adv/

/thread

ps I still ate fast food and 1.5-2x what normal normal people ate. I just got unsweetened tea instead of soda when I went out.

kys

Buy penis pump, buy weight loss products, switch to fruits, nuts, fish, poultry, and salads. Take up regular swimming or jump rope. Search for free online education to improve self and job status. Try dating sight perhaps? Good luck. The most important thing is not to shun the good while actively continuing to search for it. Also use common sense like live within your means.

If thats your dick your dick aint the problem. Fix your other problems.

Repeat after me, "I will go on a low carb diet (Atkins) and stick with it. I will learn how to cook for myself. After I lose weight and feel energetic enough, I will exercise."

I must have that cock inside of my pussy now.

start lifting and LURK MOAR

stop being a fat ass. dick isn't the problem.

>american

Lifting weights wont make you skinny. So try an exercise program like P90X or Insanity. Daily effort is how you stop sucking.

can you send me nudes over kik i will sende more of me , kik erikalfonso

I want to take your virginity.
It is my fetish.
Where do you live.
Pic is me.

more of me
want you to go balls deep and dump your load inside me

plz more iam from switzerland

here you go babe
your big cock turns me on

aaaaaaye we have the same b-day bro! Happy Birthday!
Also enjoy your life too, play some MMO games, pick up some hobbies, and do stuff to pass time and fight off depression. Peace out!

can you send me in private over kik? erikalfonso. some tits plz

>Go to your doctor, ask for antidepressants
>make loser status official

Great way to stop being a loser there, user.

Don't use kik but here are my tits for you.

>pressing down the rolls of flab to make it look like you have a dick

Get some pride FFS. Get fit, and maybe you'll have a chance with women. Otherwise, get used to being a fat, lonely, self-pitying piece of human offal.

Have some confidence and just go to a bar and meet someone and take them home, it's very simple.

Stop stress eating.

>taking pills
And that's how you start being pathetic

It isn't because of the dick it's because you're a self-loathing person with absolutely no confidence whatsoever

And possibly ugly and/or with bad teeth??

U were just 30 when i saw this post yesterday.

stop posting this on Sup Forums everyday and do something positive

Eat your own semen

Oh helloo there

>small dick
Your dick looks bigger than mine, its not huge or anything but I think you're fine.
>broke, alone, stress eating all the time
Yeah that'll do it. Work on these, don't worry about the dick. Even if I'm wrong and it actually matters, its not something you can really change.

go some vagina pics??

Firstly. Emergency style get yourself a full body wax. Second, a deep colonic irrigation. Third buy a least 5 grams of cocaine (dark web/dealer). Fourth order the most expensive prostitute you can afford. Fifth do all the coke before she arrives. When she arrives freak out and cry, tell her all your problems and beg for help. You're welcome

>34 yo virgin cause of small dick
THIS

Don't show your cock on the internet

One of the nastiest dicks I've ever seen. Get those ppp removed.

turn your life around by not posting pictures of your cock to the internet kek

Get a hooker, no matter how the world will doom you or me for recommending it i do recommend getting a hooker.

Myself i was fine with wanking then i went to a party, fell for a woman, fucked her good and realized:

- when wanking there's no end, just more wanking
- when filling up a woman the pleasure lasts

Now we have been together for 15 years, not as much action as when we first met but i am satisfied.

I guess man and woman were meant to be together. Or t-persons wee meant be with t-persons.

You're not a virgin because of your small dick. You're a virgin because you're a fat worthless piece of shit.