Can we have a celebrity meltdown thread?

can we have a celebrity meltdown thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=INeDYTdTgfU

youtube.com/watch?v=IJGPLjm-fjo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7SG43wa7Alo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BoLPLsQbdt0
youtube.com/watch?v=HeIxVH_epvI
youtube.com/watch?v=D0KW4ESrZu0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aoi1DIC9Vu8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UOBuOmOAI6c
youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM
youtube.com/watch?v=kXR2fDgR2Io
youtube.com/watch?v=Soo-rnk353w
youtube.com/watch?v=DdVEmRHHwrk
youtube.com/watch?v=trmZy1oxMqU
youtube.com/watch?v=A8NztyYiFxQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_O._Russell
youtube.com/watch?v=zZpJzMfx26U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Damn, Mel.

Reminder: Bale was right

So what exactly is Mel going nuts over?

She was a whore, and was sucking her way through niggers on craigslist.

I came here to say this. I mean the guy who directed the movie was called fucking McG. There was no way anything about it was going to be professional in any way.

>Bale was right

Makes sense that someone like you is on Sup Forums

What is wrong with Bales accent, he goes from an English to an American accent.

Bale was definitely right.
Imagine shooting all day, last scene then you can go home and this asshole just walks in to check the fucking lights (which he should have done BEFORE they started filming anyway) drawing your attention and now you have to re-shoot the entire scene again.
And then, another asshole decides to record it and put it on the internet making you look like one of those spoiled Hollywood celebrities that throw a tantrum whenever things go wrong, when in reality you're one of the best actors of your generation and you always put the best in every performance.
Truly shameful.
Sad thing is, he apologized only a few hours after the whole thing happened.

This man is so based haha

"YOUR FRIEND WOULD HAVE SUCKED ME IN 5 SECONDS! SHE WAS MAKIN EYES AT ME!"

>people talking about Bale being right

Fuck off you pieces of human shit. MEL was right. That whore was worthless and sold him out to the media because he cut her off from the gravy train. He saw her for the manipulative, useless cunt she was and rightfully verbally destroyed her

remember when Gary Oldman tried to defend Mel and he had to prostrate himself before the ADL and hasn't really been seen in anything of note since?

Both were right.

Those fucking Mel Rants are glorious. Him screaming about not getting bjs is great.

The Mel rants kind of remind me of that dude from Access Hollywood or whatever that left a bunch of creepy sexual voicemails to a woman at the same party as him.

>Bale saying that he's a nice guy but that he can't stand that shit
Good man. Also damn Mel blowing that bitch out while she keeps using MUH DAUGHTER.

You have to be fucking kidding me.

>muh daughter
>muh what kind of man are you
>muh police
Women really are the same on all levels, huh.

mel is so fucking funny hhahahaha

a classic one

youtube.com/watch?v=7SG43wa7Alo

>when he busts through the set door

every single time

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BoLPLsQbdt0

Michael Richards' cracks me up

>that chick cowering over near the door
Damn

I DESERVE TO BE BLOWN FIRST

BEFORE THE FUCKING JACUZZI

rrrrRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

wait i thought mel blew up about jews? he just freaked out over not getting blown?

Wow, man. Those niggers starts spouting racial slurs after saying that was uncalled for and no one says anything about them.

I thought Steve Perry was dead.

He freaked out over having to deal with a money sucking, manipulative and evil cunt. Creatures like that make anyone lose their shit eventually, they just normally don't prerecord the conversation, as this particular leech did

Tobey had every right to be mad. Fucking paparazzi wouldn't let his car pull away and he just wanted a nice night out with his family. Dude couldn't catch a fucking break, they surrounded and blocked his car. Jesus christ

>and if you get raped by a package of niggers...
Lol. Fucking Mel fucking Gibson...

Huh, it turns out I really didn't need to hear Pat O'Brien say "I want you to suck my cawk"

>OH GOOD FOR YOUUUUU

top fucking kek

Haha what fantasy world are you living in where whites and blacks are held equally accountable

youtube.com/watch?v=HeIxVH_epvI

youtube.com/watch?v=D0KW4ESrZu0

Cera's good at fake ones

>YOU'RE A NICE GUY
>YOU'RE A NICE GUY
>BUT YOURE FUCKING BULLSHITTING WHEN YOU'RE WALKING AROUND SET

made me lol. Bale is based.

Dennis Quaid's is pretty funny too

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aoi1DIC9Vu8

>actually believing this is real
You're ignorant

He lost it over Jews when he got his DUI, but if he had laid low for a little while it probably would have been dismissed as "Poor Mel, he needs to stop drinking!"

However once that woman recorded him saying he hoped she was raped by a pack of niggers for dressing like a slit, the narrative shifted from "Mel gets a little loose tongued when drunk" to "Mel is an unstable lunatic."

>Cera's good at fake ones

>literally said "Cera's good at fake ones" in the post

Can you read or do you have like a developmental delay?

Was this the inspiration for the plane scene?
>YOU'RE A BIG GUY
>YOU'RE A BIG GUY
>BUT YOU'RE FUCKING BULLSHITTING WHEN YOU'RE CRASHING MY PLANE

>Dopey the Dick
>AND THIS FUCKING BABY

>DOPEY THE DICK
>BLOW ME

The chick in the first one has some weird shit going on... Her voice and clearly exposed cleavage (accidental, I'm sure) give me a boner, but something's just off with her face.

I am confuse.

Bale was fucking retarded though during that. It's one thing to yell at a guy real quick because you're heated and it's after a intense scene (that was the PR excuse, that he was working on an intense scene at the time), but it's a whole other thing to go on for over 5 minutes screaming at the dude and anyone that tries to diffuse the situation and basically tell the guy "fuck you, you're fired."

The dude was doing his job. I've seen the footage and honestly couldn't see him do anything that deserved that. If I had to guess, he worked mostly theater where anything not on stage is invisible, and Bale has just been in his own little world for far too long.

summer is real with this nigger.

I thought the Bale one was Terminator, not Batman..?

dennis is a good actor

it was terminator title is wrong

damn, that bitch setup mel. feel bad for mel.

If it weren't for the heavy breathing, I'd be 100% on Mel's side. I've known enough gold diggers like her to know that she's full of shit. There's a lot going on off tape that we aren't aware of, I'm sure. Why the fuck would you even record a single phone call like that? A lawyer told her to.

Everything she says seems totally practiced. I mean, he seems unhinged with what he says, but the way she talks is almost like she's got a lawyer sitting next to her writing her lines on a whiteboard. Suspicious as fuck.

>...
>BLOW ME

holy kek

If he gave him a 30 second rant about fucking up the scene, sure... but like 5-7 minutes of just yelling at everyone around you? Is he a fucking child or a "professional" which he claims the other guy isn't. Fucking joke. If I were the guy he was yelling at I would've just walked away after like 2 minutes of that shit.

i still think Mel wrote a script for both of them and they were just acting on the phone

why doesn't this stuff happen more? I can't remember the last time some big drama happened in Hollywood probably 2010 with Mel was the last time

why can't christian bale hold an accent for more than 2 seconds?
first he's english then he's american then he's irish then he's australian
I don't get it

>roastie cunt and the fat kike saying it was bale's fault
really rustled my jimmies

How long of a tirade does that really require? Is there a spreadsheet for that shit to show how long a tirade each offense requires?

A few words would have been okay. Going after the people trying to calm him down wasn't. Keeping that stupid hissy fit up for over 5 minutes wasn't.

Hell yeah he apologized, after his PR team probably had an hour long meeting to figure out the damage control.

I've pulled lots of long as fuck shifts (upwards of 16hrs) in hard as fuck work (both mentally and physically) and I have never blown up like that. Shame on him, fucking entitled prick. In that entire tirade he says so many fucking hypocritical things... whatever about the dude not being professional (as he's throwing a tantrum), says that he won't fulfill his contract unless this guy is fired.

Even if the guy had done it 1-2x before, a fucking 10 minute tirade is totally uncalled for. If I see Bale in public I'm either crossing the street or walking the other way, crazy fuck.

>If I see Bale in public I'm either crossing the street or walking the other way, crazy fuck

you realize this was 8 years ago right

I never noticed the suppressed laughter about a minute and a half through the Bale video until now.

that was the reporters from the intro

Jonah Hill on the war path

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UOBuOmOAI6c

The guy in Bales rant did that several times throughout the shoot, which is why he snapped

youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM

Yeah she knew her shit. She already had a lawyer and script lined up all before she set him off.

I'd say she's a manipulative genius if she didn't sound so fucking stupid in the recordings, and if she actually recorded them using modern fucking tech and not just holding a fucking tape recorder to the phone.

>cellphones
i would love to hear what people like Sean Connery did back in the day
before they could get caught so easily

>liberals lying and creating false outrage that they themselves manufactured
you don't say

Bale is a notorious method actor. At the time, Terminator Salvation was being filmed and he was playing John Connor, which required him to use an American accent.

I haven't even heard what he did, but if people are impeding the rode like that can't you call the cops? I mean, MAYBE if they were protesting or something it'd be legal, but at some point they're all at least j walking or something.

God Damn Alex Jones is a master troll

>young turks

based alex

Recent one from JVCD

youtube.com/watch?v=kXR2fDgR2Io

if you think 'nigger' and 'cracker' have equal weight you're seriously deluded

maaaan, hes so old and broken now
i love van damme, its a shame

youre right, because white people dont call each other crackers all the time like its some sort of medal

n0thing should just stick with CS, atleast he's not completely garbage at that

>time makes a crazy fuck less of a crazy fuck
Is he on meds now? I worked with a lunatic who got fired for being a lunatic just about 8 years ago, and saw him at Walmart tonight polishing their floors. Should I have gone up to him and given him a big hug and not been afraid he was gonna shank me because my aura is blue? I feel like an asshole now.

Is there video of this Tobey incident?

youtube.com/watch?v=Soo-rnk353w

How the fuck do A listers keep their shit under wraps. Clooney, Pitt, Dicaprio have absolutely no dirt on them. squeaky clean

Thanks user

it's almost like the people who really care about that stuff can manage just fine and everyone else are just fame whores

youtube.com/watch?v=DdVEmRHHwrk

To be honest it would be fucking annoying being flashed like that. Especially while driving.

Kanye throws tantrums all the time. He must be bipolar like Mel.

That's Edgar Wright doing the interview and this was staged as a DVD extra.

Along with this Michael Cera outtake reel. For some reason Judd Apatow likes putting out the joke narrative that Cera is a diva to work with.

youtube.com/watch?v=trmZy1oxMqU

>can we have a celebrity
>>>/cel/

fuck off retard.

>why is he so upset dude

As much as conspiracies are joked about, I'm fairly convinced there's a racket. Not just a racket, but an intricate one. All the A-listers play good and they stay there.

A lot of this shit, like Mel's stuff, could've been covered up if enough people wanted it to. Look at how Hillary got away with all her bullshit.

It's sad as fuck how comparable Hollywood is to politics. Fuck this gay earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=A8NztyYiFxQ
lol this one from Lily Tomlin on I heart huckabees is pretty entertaining, geez David O. Russel must be a fucking nightmare to work with, I didn't even know who he was before this thread lol, apparently Clooney almost punched him on the face on the set of three kings, just reading his wikipedia now
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_O._Russell

That couple leaving in the front.
>baby lets go before the black men start shooting

Bale v Mel in a fight to the death.

Stalemate?

Honestly?

Many A-listers lead boring fucking lives. It's dinner parties in Hollywood mansions, not wild orgies with underage girls. You don't hear dirt about them because there isn't much dirt to uncover.

They live like rich people and less like rockstars.

>take the subway!

Because they haven't done anything wrong?

>durr people with money are bad

liberal retards need to GO

>There were still people who were laughing and even saying "don't go kramer"

This one is fake.

youtube.com/watch?v=zZpJzMfx26U