How would Nardwaur vs. Ride play out?

How would Nardwaur vs. Ride play out?

He brings in a bootleg cassette of Fyre tracks

Nardwuar actually does surprisingly well with laid-back/reserved personas so it should be no real problem.

He brings in Grimes albums

Would probably end up getting beaten to death on camera, Stefan always talks about how he doesn't like nosy people in his lyrics

Ride would FUCKING annihilate Nardwuar

afaik stefan's a fairly softly spoken dude outside of performance stuff so probably not the big memefest you're thinking of, user.

still be good tho

>"here is the Jimi Hendrix album Are you Experienced". I heard you love him
>yeah of course

Ride would just stare at him with the utmost discipline. Never showing an ounce of surprise even if Nardwaur brought out his most obscure influences. At the end when Nardwaur sings his song, Ride yells and kills Nardwaur with a rusty screwdriver. Camera cuts. 50,000,000 views on youtube. Nardwaur becomes a martyr. Ride is never heard from or seen again.

well nardwuar will definitely learn how to swim

Nard wouldnt show up, as a power play as well as a reference to DG's tour cancellation. The camera crew would still be there & just film Ride sitting in the room waiting for Nard for 45 minutes.

This would be amazing.

Beat me to it.

Ride would be awkward as fuck and stutter and never laugh

so basically anyone whos been interviewed by nardwuar who doesn't have chemistry with him

i see the summerfags have arrived

They both seem like lovely folks so they'd probably hit it off.

I'm sure Nard would have some Jimmy Hendrix on him too

I think Ride would be a challenging interview, but also a huge test of Nard's research skills

Real question is how would Nardwaur vs THE CRUSHER go?

Nardwaur has been doing his job longer than you've been alive, I'm pretty sure he'll know what questions to ask and what not to ask.

Also, don't get tied up in Ride's stage persona. He just held an art gallery this January and talked to a ton of his fans who came.

"hello is mc ride?:
:Yes" - mc ride

If he get to interview both zach and ride (the most likely to happen) zach would be the one talking the most as always

god you're such a faggot

this is great.

Was No Love Deep Web actually good enough to justify all the no shows/tour cancellation?

Do you actually think MC Ride is the character from his lyrics or am I getting trolled?

best dg album desu