Early Review: Suicide Squad Sucks!!!

>So apparently Tyrone Magnus heard from an insider who got to see Suicide Squad early that it sucks.

>Do we have another BvS on our hands? Has anyone else here had a chance to see the movie early? What did you think?

Source: youtube.com/watch?v=LEoCaHqxbdQ

Daily reminder that Tyrone thought that the Ghostbusters (2016) trailer was funny.

Fuck off, Tyrone.

>there are people who actually get payed money to share their uneducated opinion about things they are unfamiliar with

>defending capeshit

I heard from my cousins hairdressers ex-boyfriend that it was a solid 3 out of 5 kino. I don't plan on seeing it though since this information is super solid and I'm not a kino guy.

>hurr durr I don't like capeshit so I'm superior

sure is summer here

>a literal who heard from an unknown """"insider"""" that [insert capeshit flavor of the week schlock] was bad

>>So apparently Tyrone Magnus heard from an insider

The insider side it sucked?

Sup Forums already loves it.

Who gives a shit about a nigger?

>0 for 3
How can DC ever recover?

If there's money to be made then there's a market. No one is forcing you watch it.

Of course it sucks

Ayer is a hack and anyone who was keeping up with the early production knew it would suck

theres an outside chance it might be fun though

>posting youtube cancer

Tyrone loved BvS so he'll probably like SS. How did he get to be such a big guy (well youtube big)?

But BvS is great

based on the KATANA clip, this isn't really a surprise

at least we'll get some good memes out of it

I'm going to see an early screening for free tonight at 1900. I'll let you guys know how it is. Frankly I'm not expecting much.

He seems like a bro desu.

DC movies are always at least good for a few memes

>Do we have another BvS on our hands?
I liked BvS so I hope so

Capekino confirmed

>this thread has over 10 replies where the OP posted a YouTube video where some guy said he heard a movie sucks

Fucking kill yourselves

I don't get it, are we supposed to be sympathetic to Deadshot?In every shot he looks remorseful and supposedly he's going to BLACK Harley and help her break away from the Joker.I mean, Deadshot is a bad person, all of the SS are bad people.Is it because he's black and played by Will Smith and it's racist to make him the evil bastard he is?

How does it feel to have shit taste?

My wifes son said it was brilliant and is forcing me to take the whole family to see it on release

He does it for free

Hmmmm he seems to be a nigger. Makes you think...

Sorry, I don't trust anyone's opinion until I see Max Stoklasa review it.

Done with DC

Agree.

that had to be the cringiest intro i've ever seen holy shit

Can we all just collectively not support Suicide Squad niggers? Like I know it’s kinda presumptuous to assume the quality of a movie before it’s out, but I think there’s something to be said about the bad (and on a lesser note, clichéd) portrayal of neurodivergent people. And I know if this post gets any traction whatsoever, I’ll probably get a bunch of whiny “anti-sjw” dc fans coming up with half-assed excuses to defend the movie. But, I think it still legitimately hurt people and continued the perpetration of common stereotypes of neurodivergent people (or at the very least provided some cringe-fodder (see: “that’s not what the voices said *winku face*)). I’m probably not necessarily qualified to say much about this as I only have OCD (and maybe something on the schizoid spectrum, but I’m not sure), but I’ve heard similar feelings echoed in people who do have disorders on the schizoid spectrum so I don’t think it’s just me being "overly sensitive”.

Is this the new doctor strange movie? Damn it's gonna have some far out shit

I'm pretty sure he will say it sucks

Why would people pay out money? How would you do it? Do you have braid the money into a rope first? Seems awkward.