How does this picture make you feel Sup Forums?

How does this picture make you feel Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.eg/amp/www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/16/hacked-soros-memo-baltimore-riots-provide-unique-opportunity-reform-police/amp/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros
theamericanmirror.com/blacklivesmatter-leader-deray-lives-home-owned-by-soros-connected/
youtube.com/watch?v=lPIZboQw1zA
youtube.com/watch?v=ksRB4faMU7o
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It doesn't. It has no effect on my daily life.

Meh

pissed off. ALL lives matter.

I agree with them

and the faggot failing to see the point is here

Lulz @ filename

explain

Like these people would do better to ally with poor and working whites

makes me feel like im bout to kill some niggers
/s

They want police accountability, a topic that effects blacks way more than whites.
Its a real problem and they're trying to push through some common sense police accountability.

Police accountability is good for everyone.

I guess I'd be pretty pissed off if I had to get to work and these fucks we're doing this shit on the way there. Other than that, I could give two fucks.

oh wow, solid point my man. never thought about that

z

like hiding this thread

q

black lives doesn't matter to me at all.

p

I dont have any money but i do have these shoe laces

Well they have to have accountability first in their neighborhoods. Wouldn't you think?

>black lives matter

>nignogs killing nignogs

but it does. black liver matter.

>lives
>matter
lmaokek what kind of fantasy world do you fucking faggots live in.
Literally 7bil on a planet that barely supports 5bil.

No they don't and you know it. Don't play fucking stupid. You know they want more than that.

I am sick to death of hearing niggers play the victim card.

>"WHITE PEOPLE MADE MY GREAT GREAT GREAT GRANDFATHER A SLAVE AND BECAUSE OF THIS WHITE PEOPLE SOMEHOW OWE ME SOMETHING"

Tell me something. Why are blacks so violent? Why don't black lives matter when it comes to black on black crime? Why are 90% of all blacks murdered killed by other blacks?

Why do black people only care about black lives when white people are doing the killing?

black lives matter exists because u.s had niggers as slaves.

No they don't

this.

Drop a fucking bomb on them.
Imagine how much better your life would be if everyone worked like you.
If niggers were responsible and didn't breed like rats then we wouldn't have a problem with such degenerates.
We would save lots of money because we wouldn't be supporting them with our taxes and things at the grocery store would be cheaper because there would be less theft.
Our kids would be safe in school and not distracted by Nigger culture.

I don't really like racists marching through the streets.

Couldn't have said it better

yes. You have to pay the price now!

Indifferent. I've seen lots of tard swarms, why is this one special?

That's a cover. Read what they write and listen to what they're saying, it's a melinated KKK.

It's then entitlement that fucks me off. They can have as many kids as they want and no one can say anything because if they do
> racist

they can live off welfare and no one can say a god damn thing because if they do they're
>racist

Black men can go around in gangs stabbing and shooting eachother and if they get arrested its
>because they're black
and the police are
>racist

The whole thing is pathetic.

Like this is a group of wasted opportunity. Could've made a change for the better, but didn't.

So did Africa, and they still do. Eat a dick.

It makes me feel like I matter

Hitler will rise again!

makes me feel edgy and i always respond to it with well not in real life on the internet i respond to it with -

no they dont

really nobodies life matters in the grand scheme of things however if i were to nuance it down then some peopls lives have inheritly more vlue then others - think a welfare leech to a scientists making breakthrough discoveries on robotics or medicine or something you had to kill one of htem which one would you kill? or a criminal to a future business owner who'll employee 1000 people and generate billions in tax revenue over a few years? who do you kill?

exactly so when i nuance it down like this blacks statistically are less educated, less intelligent, more violent, less attractive, pretty much a ton of negative things so therefore their lives dont really matter at all to me. if i became a politician id actually make a lot of policies to help out with the 'nigger' problem.

also the fact they say 'our lives matter' adds a level of subtlity to the fact that they actually dont matter or they wouldnt be treated like shit.

Makes me wish they'd walk through crime filled black neighborhoods, chanting their slogans.

Maybe then young black men would stop killing young black men.

Why did Hitler get hit by the car when he was crossing the road?

cause he did nazi it coming!

Not to me, and to each their own

are you kidding me? you act like hte nigger brain is equipped with rationality especially in large groups of people chanting? if they did they'd just burn the neighborhood down.

Not giving a single fuck. Honestly, the more scandalized you all become the more blacks are winning

to jews it does because it was funded by them

Enjoy smoking your plastic.

kek

like I said: JEWS

google.com.eg/amp/www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/16/hacked-soros-memo-baltimore-riots-provide-unique-opportunity-reform-police/amp/

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros

It makes me think Black people are racist. They should put All Lives Matter on their banner.

Glad to be surrounded by my white brethren.

>mfw the population of my neighborhood is %.05 black

and the BLM followers don't realize their being duped by their masters...their leaders are trading them in for cash money.

theamericanmirror.com/blacklivesmatter-leader-deray-lives-home-owned-by-soros-connected/

>what is DMT

Black livers demand rights equal to white livers.

Wait just a cotton picking minute...

kuz dey wuz kangz

I think doctor strange should use his building magic to smash all those niggers in one go.

*mighty real

Black matter lives

you dont, nigger

Hitler never died, fool.

Do you know why we stopped going to the moon?

...Because Hitler got there first.

White Lives Matter. When are we gonna care for the whitey?

If you could cite your sources, that would be great...

A secret Nazi moon base exists? I wouldn't be surprised.

Like a black guy looking at a burning cross... I know it's just symbolism, but it's scary that some people have this much hate...

whole dark side of the moon

youtube.com/watch?v=lPIZboQw1zA

When whitey becomes extinct. Then ancient whitey dna will be cloned and the products will be made into living museum exhibits.

Black liver matter

Black Lives Matter got Trump elected. So I'm pretty okay with it.

Same way this makes me feel...

youtube.com/watch?v=ksRB4faMU7o

And if that isnt good enough

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

FBI Warned About White Supremacists Infiltrating Police Departments

Im both entertained and saddened by this.

I want to fuck someone in the butt!

No they don't. No lives matter.

this