From someone who is closely linked to the industry, the general consensus for Suicide Squad looks pretty good

From someone who is closely linked to the industry, the general consensus for Suicide Squad looks pretty good.

The difference with it and BvS is with BvS, people were yelling and shouting "BEST COMIC BOOK FILM EVER", so that is usually a time to panic.

For the most part critics seems to love Jared Leto, the action and the contrast between light stuff and dark stuff that Ayer has created.

Not everyone is going to like the movie, but you can expect to see this movie rank around Fury in terms of its critical praise.

Expect the fans to love it even more.

(Although the talk of a Margot Robbie standalone film has almost instantly dropped, WB want more Joker.)

Heard the movie is Deadshot focused and Will delivers another garbage performance

Shill thread successful!

10 Cents have been added to your account!

How is opinion on Captain Boomerang, aka Shitposter: The Character?

THis is too funny.
The movie hasn't even been released yet and DCucks have already started the damage control.
Another BvS-tier flop is incoming. Poossibly worse.

>WB want more Joker
Well there's a fucking surprise. WB have no faith in any of their characters that aren't Batman or the Joker.

Will Smith has just died inside, he isnt the man he was 10 years ago.

so is Scientology draining his blood now as well as his soul and bank account?

I'm hearing a lot of that too, although people seem pretty fine with Will Smith in the role, it's a bit of a refresh for him.

Seems to be loved, Joker, Captain Boomerang, Killer Croc seem to be the characters people want more of.

I'm not a big fan of comic book films, or comic books, I'm just telling you what I know.

>Star Wars The Force Awakens is going to fail guys!
Becomes highest grossing movie of 2015
>Batman V Superman is going to be pure kino and save the capeshit genre
BvS becomes a critical failure
>Warcraft is going to be great and will be the first great video game movie
Warcraft is a critical and financial failure
>Ghostbusters is gonna suck!
Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes

Remind me why I should listen to Sup Forums's predictions again?

I could have personally told you the opposite of all those months ago.

Pretty sure I did.

>Homeless looking motherfuckers

>The nigga is wearing scuba gear

>Quinn looks like a hooker of course

>The Chink with a stereotyped slant eye mask

>Generic rock man fuck you more than any of them just because you look so god damn retarded

Yeah go ahead and watch this pile of shit Memerica, they know you idiots will any way.

What the fuck are you even saying, who is this Sup Forums you're talking about, everyone said the opposite to those things too

>he still doesnt know he's being trolled

Who is this Fore Chan person, and how are they involved?

Fuckin' knew the Aussie would get some love when I saw that "AW SO YOUR DA FIYAH BLOKE" clip in the latest trailer. I do wanna see how that plays out.

Moot's gonna be pissed

>WB want more Joker
And so they damn should! I hope to see a Jared Leto Joker standalone movie

As a big fan of Will Smith, sadly none of his lines in the trailer made me really laugh or were that interesting.

I find his performance in Wild Wild West to be way better. But then I havent seen the full SS movie to judge.

I did also love Smith in Concussion, Seven Pounds and I Am Legend

You'll never catch me watching this fake ass Squad.

its receiving pretty luke warm "reviews" after the reshoots and edits

the general thought is that Letos Joker is dogshit and really feels pointless.

The theme of the movie is pretty shit, its basically "Smokin Aces 3"

((((critics))))

Why are you so scared DC cuck?

You obviously haven't been following anything then.

Biggest praises so far is Jared Leto.