Seriously, would it be legal to rape her?

Seriously, would it be legal to rape her?

Do it

no i don't think so. just the fact that she calls it rape implies she doesn't want to have sex its not rape if she did want to. if it said please have sex with me i guess it would be legal, unless she started saying no once you started, man this shits confusing

Lawyer here.

A reasonable person would understand that it is sarcastic, so no, it would not be legal to rape her. Also, even if this were considered consent by the court (which it definitely wouldn't be), if she retracts her consent prior to penetration, you could not legally rape her.

And finally, "rape" indicates unconsented sexual penetration under statute anyway, so she's not consenting to sex in the first place.

Summary judgment written all over it.

>NOT ASKING FOR IT!

she would say she revoked consent to anyone, every man should stay away

Hey that's Western WA University where I graduated. Lot's of liberals there.

I love that Sup Forums has lawyers lurking the boards.

>you could not legally rape her.

It's obvious that the sign originally said "Rate Me" but some cheeky fuck dotted a P onto the T while she was blind folded.

No, because every sexual contact becomes legal when verbal consent is given. Written consent does not count legally for sexual contact.

I bet it was a frogposter

>or maybe it is dotted to make her statement intentionally ambiguous

Next time I have sex with my boyfriend, I'm gonna play red light, green light, and retract consent every time he's about to put his dick in.

and you should rightfully report that rapist piece of shit

Kek

Well, it will have to be rape and murder then.

Having sex with women is always rape anyways as soon as they decide it is.

No one should let that stop them though.

You want to go to jail for that? She probably doesn't shave anything.

its not rape if she has printed consent

i love walking down the art district and telling all these fags to get jobs

It's not rape if she's asking for it

Wew Quads

painball the bitch right in the tits

Stay as far away from that as possible.
There's enough legal quagmire that could go on that you might not be found guilty of anything but it would ruin your reputation.

Now if the sign said "Do anything you want to me" you'd have a lot more leeway.

I go to school here

Could you call for a mental health check on this chick regardless if this is a "protest/demonstration"?

Like would paramedics be able to take her away and shit because shes literally asking to get raped?

hot.

Double dubs confirm.

Reminds me of that woman that put on the "art" display where she had a group of people in a room, and told them that no matter what they did she would not move or say anything.
She even provided tools "to provide pleasure or pain".

>legal to rape her
the word 'rape' implies illegality
her sign is actually asking for forceful, rough sex. which is fine, cause she is literally asking for it. :)