I cannot stand the anger issues of my mother

I cannot stand the anger issues of my mother.
I cannot stand seeing her hit my dad.
I am tired of being put down by her and her horrible moods. Her anger issues and mental problems.
I hate this. I hate my life. I hate being here.

SO LEAVE.

SELL YOUR STUFF, TAKE YOUR LAPTOP, GET A PASSPORT, AND LEAVE.

THE WORLD IS A VAST AND WONDERFUL PLACE, AND YOU HAVE NO REASON TO STAY WHERE YOU AREN'T HAPPY.

kill your self taking your mother to hell too

That sucks OP, but don't let the issues of your parents in any way. Finish school asap and start your own life asap

Give Sup Forums more details about this harpy you call mother

Nice dubs and get over it pussy just drink some jack

This is good advice, op. Focus on what's to come instead of what is for now. Be sure to to put the effort necessary in to be where you want to be.

Sorry, you're dealing with this. I had a similar upbringing and really know how hard it can be. Chin up and keep moving, stranger. You'll get there.

1/8

fuq

bad connection=slow posting

3/8

You can't choose your family. But you can choose how you deal with them.

Growing up means leaving your parents behind. Cut this bitch out of your life. Spend your time with people whose company you enjoy. Families are a waste of time.

4/8

I disagree. Family is what you make it. Leave them behind, but seek and give that kinship they were supposed to offer.

Or don't. OP's life is all up to them alone.

6/8

I know how you feel my dude, my mom is brutal, she is with me and my dad, which is an alcoholic. Fucking highscool, nobody to talk with, you have no friends at all, when you talk to girls and don't act like a complete scumbag they use you as emotional support, I've been there man, I am there actually. The only thing real you can do is let the memes cover you up and accept you're a side character.. I've learnt to myself. I've replaced human contact with Hotline Miami 1 and 2. I sometimes snap and contemplate life and suicide regardless on how hard I've tried not to. I've wasted my life.

7/8

Nope. You are always the MC of your life, even when you feel you aren't. Resigning to a life of letting the memes cover you up is counterproductive. Burying your sorrow is like planting a seed. It'll grow and become much more than it was. Confront life. The nature of being is conflict, as unfortunate as that may seem. So long as you live your life in a passive way, you will be of your own fear.

Stand strong while you've got the chance to, because little in this life is promised besides suffering. Though, suffering is not the only gift to take away from your experiences here so long as you find something more.

>you will be a victim of your own fear

Don't fall for this trap, strangers.

gonna continue posting some general good vibe stuff for a while. Hope all of you anons are enjoying life at least as much as your specific and unique situations allow.

rolling for this

Really sucks this is happening, but this life happened to you. Keep your head down and finish school as fast as you can so you can get the fuck out and have a normal life. At some point when you're an adult and independent functioning for real on your own, try to convince your dad to leave her or straight up call the cops the next time she hits him. Hang in there.

MOST IMPORTANT is don't do that shit to your kids if you decide to have them.

turns out I don't have much good vibe stuff really. so here's some random shit, guys

Amen

girls are shaped nice. thx god

Which ever one is hitting your dad is actually your dad.