Context: In college, am almost done with sophomore year

Context: In college, am almost done with sophomore year.

My #1 by far problem is I have no idea how to form any sort of relationship with people. Not talking about girls only I mean everyone in general.

I don't have issues talking to people or anything, in fact I am probably good at it honestly. But the very few friends I have basically fell into my lap without me doing shit at all (only 3). I literally DO NOT KNOW HOW. to make new ones. My problem is not having autism really like most of the people posting these kinds of questions, it's just I never had to do this kind of shit before (and never really felt the need to) but now I do, so I literally have 0 idea how it works or how to do it without looking retarded.

So basically a few main things I need help with.

1. If small talk is going well with someone in a non sexual way and you want to be their friend (as opposed to what happens with me, just us going our own way after a few minutes), what do you do specifically? As in obviously not like "hur i wanna be your FRIEND whats your number!!!"

2. Same as above except with girls showing interest... When I get signs from girls even though it is completely obvious I do not do anything about it, because I'm afraid of being inappropriate (since again I have 0 experience with this shit, 0 idea what i should do). Say you are talking to a girl and she is OBVIOUSLY showing interest. Not some stupid shit like "wow she's talking to me omg!!!" but for real. What do you do?

3. For #1 how do you actually go about seeing them again?

Pls help

grow weed

Congratulations you're autistic
Now move along

real answer for a real man (if you really are one ofc)

the truth is.... college is pretty lonely. Its not highschool. You go because you want to get that degree. Friends are made in the streets, even if you made friends on college they would only like to go study and shit... thats like... no bruh. So just cope with it. Accep it. Embrace it. If you really are anxious it will be noticed so just go with the flow, maybe nobody on the class is confy enough yet.

seems u are ur own problem, only way to break out of cage is not having low self esteem and caring what everyone thinks; fastest way to get friends is joining a fraternity or try out a new sport

Same here man but not because i have social problems its just people at my school are dumb ass children stuck in adult body and complete acting like children were im the weird guy if say good morning instead of whats up or something.

JUST TALK. but in an idiferent way. Make her think you care but make a face that she thinks you dont. Be a living dichotomy. That's cool and even human at the same time. I you overthink things you will be acting like a robot. Like if i do this, if i do that... NO. Just be yourself. Breath. No one is going to kill you over there kid... relax and be you. If you know yourself pretty well and thus you are forcing to not being you that wont work. JUST RELAX. Its a talk, you wont get a mega friendship or some shit like that

and either im fully silent or like this all the time

he's trying to, he wants some advice from non-autistic Sup Forums people.

yeah you are right

man just chill if you are comfortable thats what matters not what other feel comfortable having what not

i can be chill a the end of the day im still sitting here alone

lol

You could ask someshit on class. Raice your voice lil by lil. One day just ask some shit. Another day dont do shit. Next day just say something clever. Then do a hiatus of 1 week. That way they will hear you but at the same time they wont think you're a geek or some nerd nigga. Just relax and make yourself noticiable. At least that way they will see you and have you in their minds like: - Hey that guy is asking questions all of sudden. I DUNNO. JUST ACT

im op, that post wasnt me

op here
sometimes i stick my finger in my butt then sniff it while talking to people

if youre at a big college, like 10k people or more, just stop giving a fuck, dont be afraid to be awkward, youre just meeting new people every semester anyways. I've had other men suggest hanging out in ways that seemed more like they were asking me out but weren't really.
some people dont mind awkward people, at least at first until they calm down.

No man , i dont have problem talking to people.The problem is these people are seriously fucked up were if you are the person talking the truth be respectfull and try to honest be confortable your own ways and dont act upon for the person front of you they look weird to you.For example we had a math class,the so called "professor" has no idea some grad student or something trying to teach us and brings out non class related material and everybody is cool no pb and i come up and say;us having to do nothing here is a big waste of time and money can you please make classes are for fit to a college level academics please and if i say this im the anormal guy in class why because i said i dont want to waste time and money.

i am op this is not me, im not blaming fucking everyone else. this retard seems like he has autism. dont know why hes posting implying hes me...

2k people only, and people call it more like a high school though because if you do something everyone knows instantly apparently. not that i would know

yeah he sounds a little autistic im gonna be honest

Are you me?

this some trolling thread

yea, 2k was about the size of my high school. still, just stop giving a fuck, it's going to be over within 4-5 years of starting college, just like high school, and people are usually a bit more mature and accepting in college.