Hi Sup Forums I'm currently on some Mickey Mouse pingers (UK term for xtc or Molly pills...

Hi Sup Forums I'm currently on some Mickey Mouse pingers (UK term for xtc or Molly pills, Mickey Mouse is just the pill press). AMA, am watching Misfits (UK TV series) with my best friend who is female. Help me stay buzzed Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=r1TfkwkOsGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you sure its pure MDMA
street pills are dangerous user

If you're going to have to clarify slang term, with another slang term, that you know... why not just use that alternative slang term?

fucking druggy degenerate

>rolling with a girl
>want Sup Forums to "entertain" you

You are beyond help.

/thread

Did mountains of xtc 10 years ago, everyone was always super serious about yellow pills being bad, nobody touched them

Purity tested, won't touch anything but tested gear. Also my pal is in partnership with the chemist.

rub the hair on the back of your head

>pal is in partnership with the chemist
that's not a guarantee, but if you have a test kit you know your shit, happy roll user

Also this

Sorry user will do so from now on
Blow me it's Friday night
She's my bed friend and although I have feelings for her it's not a good idea right now.
feelsgoodman.jpg

I am lucky enough to have family who deal on a large scale (mostly cocaine). So I can get my hands on most anything that's completely pure.

Bump

+1 for tested

Ty user. I'm a big advocate of clean informed drug use by responsible adults and I'm working with my local drugs clinic to get free testing facilities installed to make sure people are getting what they paid for.

post your friends tits and arse hole m8

Can't do that but will post this pic of her

Pre Nathan or post Nathan?

fleek

Pre Nathan. On last episode of season 1.

where in the uk you at?

What is fleek user?
East Yorkshire, near Scarborough pal. What about you?

I dont know, I hear grils like the one in the picture say it. I think theyre describing something

so you're just watching TV and rolling?

I couldn't imagine something worse.. please go to rave or something OP.

She's a chilled girl, won't let me take a photo of her as she is quite shy (though we are both on Molly and smoking a lo of weed). In my ends if you're describing a good looking lass it's; fit, peng, fresh, sexy etc.

Are you JP and EO

m.youtube.com/watch?v=r1TfkwkOsGg

On tag user. Got out of prison in January.

No, RS and CM

>peng
lel do you have an obey hat too OP?

Fuck man she's sexy. And that shirt? Let's get going with the rape culture, she's just asking for some advances. Make your move boy you're already in bed with her

make a move pet her pussy OP

Get a boner see if she notices

why hang out with a girl who doesn't want to fuck you

women are 1 dimensional and have no banter

No man I'm not a swagster don't worry. I don't use the term but my family do. I've lived a variety of places.
That was an old pic. She's my best friend (yes female best friend), however I do have romantic feelings for her. I'm working on it user.
See the above

She's one of the lads user, sesh every weekend. Smokes more weed than me. Sick cunt really

come on Sup Forums let's have some deep conversations

When the fuck did Sup Forums die? I wasn't in jail that long.

Why were you in jail

Mikey b is that you?

jeez,what did you do?

Come on let's get that deep conversation,why were you in jail mate?

Hey OP just saw thread. I've watched just the first season from Misfits. Happy rolling! I'll be around if you feel like chatting.