youtube.com/watch?v=whVtrLrTWwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

be born 51 years ago

He takes good care of himself now

good genetics mainly
moderate to none druge use
healthy diet
exercise

He got in shape, and he used to be a alco + druggie so he's obviously going to look good now in comparison

He's got a fucking vagina on his forehead.

He looks about normal for an early 50s man who takes decent care of himself and doesn't drink/smoke/eat garbage.

well you see the earth rotates around the sun...

He knew the exact moment when his body could no longer handle excess, and turned it all around before it was too late

And he's been making shitty irrelevant music ever since. THANKS WILL-TO-LIFE AND FITNESS FAGGOTS IN LIEU OF MAKING ART! :D

Vagina.

Pain keeps him young

How's Say10 coming, Bryan?

He got a good influence in his life

His lowest point was not shaving? He doesn't look particularly haggard in the left photo

V

Picture was taken in 2002 during the AATCHB/Still sessions. It was his self admitted worst point in his addictions. The work was good,but he was in awful shape.

Probably HGH.

;_;

>It was his first time on tour, and we called him “Mama’s Boy” and whipped Black Cat firecrackers at him all the time. We used to throw these things in his bunk to wake him up, and he’d jump around like there were poisonous snakes in his bed. He’d try to keep up with our drinking. We wouldn’t let him stop, so he’d puke and pass out, and then we’d draw dicks and pussies and the word “fag” on him in permanent Sharpie marker. Eventually he got sick of the abuse and said, “Oh, my grandmother is sick. I have to go,” and he left the tour. But we kept his four-track.

>I didn’t see him again for a number of years, then out of the blue he called me up and asked me to produce a cover of Queen’s “Get Down Make Love”. I don’t know why he came back to me after we put him through so much crap, but I was happy to hear from him again, so I invited him to Chicago Trax, where we put him through another few days of hell. We had a pact during the session that we would work all hours of the night and that no one could fall asleep. Anyone who fell asleep would get their head shaved. And then, of course, I put Rohypnols in Trent’s and drummer Chris Vrenna’s drinks so they passed out. It was kind of like a Vegas game there, man. I was tilting the odds— doing lots of coke to stay awake and giving them drugs to make sure they passed out.

>As soon as they fell asleep I broke out the clippers. I shaved their heads and their eyebrows. I got through Vrenna really fast. And then I started on Trent. Shaving his head was no problem. And I did one of his eyebrows completely but only got halfway through the other before he woke up. He asked, “What the fuck are you doing?!” And I said, “I told you, man. No one’s allowed to pass out.” He didn’t know what I did exactly, so he ran to the mirror, saw what I did to him, and started screaming like an eight-year-old girl.

What the fuck, Al

I'm not sure if I like when you post these same images in every thread

>also from ohio
>this is literally me

this shit hits way too close to home

are we gonna make it bros

He doesn't even have slightly good genetics, especially considering he's legally a midget. The rest of what you wrote is accurate though.

I'm already 29. There's no making it from here.

i'll reduce my shitposting

not the same guy but I do like these images

well i'm trent rezone now

I'm triggered.

ITT plebs worshipping a hack with a vagina on his forehead

Don't worry kids, I was once 14 too

Downward Spiral and Antichrist Superstar are legit classics

>DUDE VAGINA ON FOREHEAD LMAO
>has the audacity to call anyone else a 14 year old.

There there. Everything will be fine. Summer will be here soon.

Literally a fucking vag though. Nothing funny about that. Quite sad actually.

kys

>the AUDACITY :O *drops monocle*

Fucking clown shut the fuck up and speak only when you're spoken to. Understand?

OOO BTFO

samefag

BTFO
HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER FROM THAT

You're actually retarded I see. Poor child

And here's your last (You)

>tfw 1960 was 70 years ago

works out, eats healthy, dyes his hair

AH NO BTFO ONCE AGAIN

>makes retarded comment about how people should stop liking what he doesn't like
>includes childish "le vagina on forehead XD" joke and calls other people 14 year olds due to a severe lack of self-awareness
>doubles down on his shitty joke
>blatantly samefags to try and save some face
>calls other people retarded for calling him out on his bullshit
kys

tl;dr

Next

manlets age better

here's a last (You)

you niggas make it too easy

youtube.com/watch?v=xLPcE-5YWKI

youtube.com/watch?v=iWccbyICM_A

youtube.com/watch?v=whVtrLrTWwE

who here slam bamboo, dance party usa and new wave synth reznor before he discovered and ripped off industrial music

Right?

it's gonna be ok bros

I believe in you, user.

you're still young, just do it.